Thai provinces extend ban on alcohol sales

webfact

Alcohol LOWERS you immune system, it's pure EVIL and must be banned.  Well, it's a good experiment by the Illuminati.  More people will die from lack of social interaction, no money, hope....but that's OK.

1.  No sugar

2.  Exercise a little

3.  no stress

4.  vegetables

5.  no smoking, drinking bad stuff.....basically only water

6.  no fried food

this will help your body fight this invisible Illuminati narrative.

Just wait until the vaccine comes out EVERY YEAR....it's projected to be a 200 TRILLION dollar business.  

oh, stay inside!!!  and report on your phone every 11 minutes.  

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Can anyone tell me how this stops virus spreading. Night life is cosed down, restaurants closed etc. This I can understand. But a booze ban has no real logical basis. Please, anyone, tell me the logic behind it.

Because of the excessive number of irresponsible adults who will get drunk congregate and attract more irresponsible adults.

A visit to local worker camps and rented land slums will provide clues to why alcohol should be limited in these times.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, ThailandRyan said:

Wine refrigerator is down to 20 bottles, 1/2 a case of Heineken left, and 2 and a half bottles of Baileys for my coffee.  I think I can make it to at least May 5th, or else I will need to stop my morning coffee with bailey's and just drink it over ice to extend out a little longer... 

Have you tried making your own Bailey's yet?

It tastes exactly the same, and at a fraction of the price.

Of course if you're incredibly wealthy you probably won't need to make the effort.

1 hour ago, Don Mega said:

Only 1.54milion under curfew ?

I thought that number would be a lot higher... is the curfew not country wide ?

That's just the number of moaning farang. Actually the real number is much less but deny a farang his daily dose and he'll moan like there's ten.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Centrum said:

That's just the number of moaning farang. Actually the real number is much less but deny a farang his daily dose and he'll moan like there's ten.

You can drink beer with Centrum ya-no................????

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Have you tried making your own Bailey's yet?

It tastes exactly the same, and at a fraction of the price.

Of course if you're incredibly wealthy you probably won't need to make the effort.

what's the recipe?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In KSA no booze! but, you should see how much they charge for a fruit juice drink! They are such a happy bunch (not) living in their walled fortress homes. At least here your neighbors come to chat. You can breathe fresh air (at least not sucking tonnes of dust sand) eat fresh fruit and veggies. ( not radiated). Watch eye candy (not ninjas). and deal with half-witted locals (Not thousands of Indians trying to rip you off). And have beautiful green countyside to visit. (Not sand, building sites and more sand!). Still visit and you will forget what beer is?

2 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Still yet to be given any reason as to why only Thailand needs to impose and now seemingly extend an alcohol ban whilst other nations do not.  

Edit: The alcohol ban over Songkran made sense to stop parties. That has now ended. 

Not yet, we usually celebrate Songkran in the villages in Udon Thani between 12-15th, before we take the trip to Phra Phadaeng, BKK, and continue the Songkran party there April 20th. I've heard some has until the end of the month. Not sure if that's official or not, or whether it's just the extended drinking. In the villages in Udon the partying usually goes on for a couple of more weeks. In fact, most of the first quarter of the year is a drinking fest that last until May, with only a total of few weeks break here and there in between.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Do you think because there is no alcohol they will not still be sitting around in groups. These areas are indeed possible hotspots and should be monitored for the virus alcohol or not. Banning everyone from purchasing alcohol will make no difference. People all over Thailand are at this very moment sitting around having a meal together. Taking away their right to have a few beers with makes no difference.

Since the alcohol ban groups near to our yard have almost stopped the 6pm-11pm drinking and singing bash. Last night they picked up a few Leo from somewhere and had a short session.

They dont have meals together, just alcohol with snacks on the fire until someone falls off the bench.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, spermwhale said:

Anybody who didn't see this coming is an idiot. Don't believe anything these anti-alcohol buddhist fascists say. Bangkok is next. Mark my words. 

I purchased a bit of a stock pile to get me through... did not consider work would shut down and pay me to stay home for 2 weeks.... looking like I will run out before then ban is lifted..

I feel like an idiot for not forseeing this issue.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1