Please, end this lockdown before I go Bankrupt

ChipButty

32 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Well that lot brought a nice smile this morning ! Thanks ????

Refreshing change from sorting out the bitching and biting that goes on.????

A couple were trying it on, Noted

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Your doing Thaifiendly wrong if you pay on delivery.

Yes your suppose to pay as they are on there way out, you never pay to keep them, you pay them to leave....well that's what some folks would say....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Muzzique said:

Maybe you should point out how long you've had her...  I bet its more than 5 years..  Tell her if she carries on, you'll trade her in for a newer model..  

No prize for guessing who would be sleeping on the floor then. And forget the idea to get anything.

The 3 days silent treatment is still alive as well. In this case, she would extend it to a week.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

We've been doing a lot of house cleaning here at the in-law's during the lockdown. A ton of unused <deleted> has been turning up, dishes, clothes, packed away in boxes. They're always complaining about money. Why not convert this <deleted> into some?

I said once this is over, we're gonna pack up the pickup and head to the market. I pulled out a few bowls and shirts, and started going "10 baht, 10 baht..." They looked at me like I was crazy. What, it's just gonna keep sitting here doing nothing?

The Thai face saving thing, or thinking they had once spent more money on it, or just liking to hoard. I really dunno.

Like a bunch of Magpies

Crikey, their is a lot of krap sprinkled throught this thread!  It would do some of you a little good if you asked your wife if she could keep your balls in a clear jar so you get to see them once in a while.  The man is the boss in Thailand!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Skallywag said:

I thought all the married guys on TF had successful wives with high paying jobs

When I found Thai Visa years ago and was considering coming here, I used to see: "I'm not like all the guys who found their chicks in bars. I met mine through business associates. She's uni educated and runs her own business. She's never asked me for ONE BAHT!"

Upon coming to Thailand and hanging in the bars I used to hear "I've never paid for sex".

After getting my first teaching job and hanging out with coworkers, I was told "You don't give them any money, do you? I never do".

3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

And here I was worried about the box that was delivered from Beauty Buffet for the GF.  I asked her why she needed the makeup and facial masks, the 1000 yard stare that ensued ended up with me retreating back to my chair in my office.....and the words that ensued sounded like someone had pulled the poor cats tail.....I think I need to order some ear plugs from lazada.........

Done it wrong mate.  Just say as I said: " love you don't need plaster to make you beautiful as you already are.." She smiled.. then I continue by saying " A ling ling with makeup is still a ling ling. " and when I walked back to my chair her beautycase hitted my head.

Be sure not say that last part, as I did ???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Online might be safer to take a gander, whenever I am out and I window shop, I always end up with the obligatory smack to the back of my head, at which time she says that when my eyes quit spinning from the hit, and come to rest, I will be looking at what I have already won....Her.....

Enjoy 24/7 in lockdown with her. ???? 

41 minutes ago, Grumpy John said:

Crikey, their is a lot of krap sprinkled throught this thread!  It would do some of you a little good if you asked your wife if she could keep your balls in a clear jar so you get to see them once in a while.  The man is the boss in Thailand!

Thats as maybe but some have learned NOT to enrage the pygmy ! bad idea, you have to sleep at some point and the ducks will always need feeding ! ????????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Any male who lets their GF or wife get away with this is suffering from the typical Thailand WWMS

Weak

Western

Male

Syndrome

You know:  She is the boss, she makes all the decisions, she pays the bills and handles the money, she takes care of everything, etc.

Many joke about it.

Sorry, it is a real problem in western countries and over the years has been transferred here.

ahaha, sounds like you're suffering from BAS (Broke Ass Syndrome)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy John said:

kind of a rough way of phrasing it   lol     but, i get your point

The ladies like to say  "up to you".    I definitely agree.

I simply say   "up to me"

most guys here do not seem to get that.   something about trying to keep their lady happy.

5555    well,  mine seems happy .   Maybe something to do with who you choose ?

6 hours ago, baansgr said:

Has she been buying pants also, as she obviously wears them in your house

My award for best response of the year goes to.........

Now I have to clean up the coffee I sprayed over the keyboard.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, baansgr said:

Has she been buying pants also, as she obviously wears them in your house

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

My gf gets paid 10k/month for being my gf.

How she spends it, up to her ..... most appears to get spent on food.

Why would any of you care how the hired help spend their wages?

Ouch

5 hours ago, ChipButty said:

The midget makes a great Chicken Balti she always puts mango in it "Sweet Mango Chutney" aroi maak

Can also use it with your poppadoms as a starter

I have made a load of chutney already. most of the "spare" mangoes are fairly large windfalls that are not quite ripe so the chutney has a bit of a tang to it. I did make some from small ripe mangoes and that came out just like the one you get in Wetherspoons.

• Like 1