A married woman has been texting me. Should I pursue her?

WineOh

15 minutes ago, darrendsd said:

OP I have seen a lot of your posts on here - without sounding rude isn't it about time you stopped asking total strangers for advice and started to make your own decisions in life?

I can and do make my own decisions.

I will probably make the decision of going round to her at some point for dinner and whatever else may follow.

Just like to get a bit of perspective from TV members who maybe have been in the same boat as me beforehand ???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jonathan Swift said:

You like flirting with trouble? Are you aware of the risks? How do you know her husband isn't a violent, crazed, jealous SOB? Is she keeping  that guy on a string because of his financial support but now wants a newer better model? Do you want to have your pockets picked by a married cheating woman? How many other guys do you think she's been texting? Ash her. Ask her why she isn't divorced. Ask to see her bank account. 

You must be one soft lad if you consider relationships with every slut up for a bang.

Thailand is the land of recreational one time sex and never seeing them again.

As for pockets picked ....... I've already told him, take 1,000bht ...... leave your wallet and ID at home.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

It is a setup, you will walk in the door, and be bushwhacked from her brother and friends, robbed and hung out to dry....run forest run....lol

Are you speaking from experience there mate? ????

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Liverpoolfan said:

A few weeks ago I got talking to a woman online. she is mid 30's, great body and nice personality.

If you only talked with her, how do you know these particulars?  Impossible unless you video chatted with her concerning age and body type.   

Sounds intriguing,

Sweden is a long way away, she could always warn you if this supposed spouse is coming to town.  Seen the marriage cert?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vigilante said:

Is it too much to speculate that she was a prostitute before being salvaged?

Just sayin..

A good and classic example of a Thai gratitude. A total lack of it, to be more precise. Poor Swedish guy who probably still loves her and is looking forward to see her. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

It is a setup, you will walk in the door, and be bushwhacked from her brother and friends, robbed and hung out to dry....run forest run....lol

Simple - just meet her at some no-tell. no name hotel.  Tip the desk gal to insure privacy in case her "brother" shows up and asks which room

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nikmar said:

t turned out her ex - but still married to - husband was a little on the psychotic side and had learnt who I was. More than a little unnerving as i am no hard man. At all. Anyway, bricks through my windows, car smashed up and getting followed around town by some head cases taught me a valuable lesson. DO NOT MESS WITH ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE!! 

If you don't tell them your name and address, you won't have a problem.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nikmar said:

It turned out her ex - but still married to - husband was a little on the psychotic side and had learnt who I was. More than a little unnerving as i am no hard man. At all. Anyway, bricks through my windows, car smashed up and getting followed around town by some head cases taught me a valuable lesson. DO NOT MESS WITH ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE!!

So, you didn't pay her?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Liverpoolfan said:

She has suggeted I go for dinner at her place. She has hinted that she is not looking for anything particularly serious. 

Get her aroused and have your bedroom fun before you have dinner 

s*x within 30 minutes of eating can cause a stomach ache.

If she is no fun in bed, you can just leave before the meal, and avert the possible gastroenteritis from eating her thai food  5555

2 minutes ago, uncleP said:

Do what  you wish, however, only if you are happy if the same thing happens to you.

….and be discreet, don't tell anyone, lose lips sink ships! I mean, it's not something you'd want to discuss on a public forum, is it? ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1