He lost it all

13 minutes ago, sidjameson said:

BM2.  How do you handle that?

My gf is a, no, was a 10 and is now a 9....I'm scared what will happen when she falls below a 7

separate bedrooms.

I'm sure u'll handle it.

Edited by OneeyedJohn
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think the answer is relative easy: Because sometime these girls are the first and only females who ever gave them a good time. She smiles at you, she takes care your drink is full, she kisses you and looks at you like your are the sunshine.

How many guys are treated like that "back home"? As far as I remember basically nobody!

And then she doesn't tell you every night she has a headache. Instead she does what she has to do for half an hour and then you looks into your eyes and tells you how happy you make her.

Sounds great to me.

And I am pretty sure that most guys who lost all their money, having a second chance, would do it again.

Old-man-with-Asian-woman.jpg

How can you remember how other guys are treated at home??

My western girlfriends give me massages, foot and full body. Previous, Welsh, gave me head massages and washed my hair at the kitchen table when I came home after work. These girls are out there. Perhaps you were looking in the wrong places.

I've never given any of my partners money. They earn their own.

On the other hand, I won't look down on anyone who looks for love wherever he can find it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And then there are those guys who would never ever pay for a prostitute.

They marry and give their wife lots of gifts, a house, a car, jewelry.

But of course they would never pay for it...

They are usually the sort that come on here and ask if 50,000 baht a month is too much allowance to give the beloved.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I think that depends on the age of the bargirl as well. IMO most bargirls nearing 40 or beyond have no interest in a bit on the side, they got that out of their system when they were 20 or 30.

Thai women age very well, particularly if they are prepared to look after themselves. Natural advantages of good skin and petite build.

I agree with you, and I did say the much younger bargirl, I would say in her twenties and marrying the much older guy in his fifties or sixties.

On 4/21/2020 at 7:39 AM, Lacessit said:

For every failure, there is a success story. Don't hear about them as often, people prefer bad news.

Yeah.  You rarely read about the scam that didn't happen.

12 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Mine hasn't ............. from a 9-10 to a 5 in three years.

I've just offered her a bonus incentive ..... if she can get back to under 50Kg (59Kg now) and stay under that weight for a week, I'll give her an extra 10kbht.

Mine does half an hour of calisthenics every late afternoon without fail. 40 - 42 kg, fit as a Mallee bull. Most guys meeting her for the first time put her at 15-20 years younger than her real age.

• Like 2

On 4/21/2020 at 8:33 PM, Susco said:

When I die 70% of my heritage is taken by the government, and my close family also get some peanuts.

Better I give it to a hooker

What countries government is that? 

22 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think the answer is relative easy: Because sometime these girls are the first and only females who ever gave them a good time. She smiles at you, she takes care your drink is full, she kisses you and looks at you like your are the sunshine.

How many guys are treated like that "back home"? As far as I remember basically nobody!

And then she doesn't tell you every night she has a headache. Instead she does what she has to do for half an hour and then you looks into your eyes and tells you how happy you make her.

Sounds great to me.

And I am pretty sure that most guys who lost all their money, having a second chance, would do it again.

Old-man-with-Asian-woman.jpg

"How many guys are treated like that "back home"? As far as I remember basically nobody!" Certainly not my experience, though I did have two obvious advantages, As a professional musician, I met good looking girls all the time, and sure got a lot of affection from them at little financial cost, and the second, I sure had the looks and  knew it.

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Mine hasn't ............. from a 9-10 to a 5 in three years.

I've just offered her a bonus incentive ..... if she can get back to under 50Kg (59Kg now) and stay under that weight for a week, I'll give her an extra 10kbht.

My wife weighs 50 odd Ks, but she is 5ft 9ins tall.

7 hours ago, possum1931 said:

As a professional musician, I met good looking girls all the time, and sure got a lot of affection from them at little financial cost, and the second, I sure had the looks and  knew it.

ooh you lucky chap....any chance of a photo on here so we can all admire :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

This is such a common mistake. Most women want to step up the timetable, and if a man is not strong, and does not stick to his principals, or have a determined agenda, he is often overwhelmed by her lack of patience, and the fact that alot of women want it all, and they want it yesterday. Some of us are blessed. Some of us found a good one. I took 9 years before marrying my woman. And she has become a BETTER version of herself, since we got married! In a million years, that would not have happened in the US. She is smart, funny, light hearted, kind, affectionate, charming, super supportive of me, wonderful to be around, and has an amazing family. 

The biggest part of the problem here, is the extreme emasculation that is taking place in the West. Most men, in the US, Europe, and Oz, are no longer real men, when it comes to dealing with their women. Their women have made their lives so difficult, and alot of women have gotten so far away from their innate femininity, and have become dominant, and super controlling, and men just go along with it. Most men have become so hungry for love, or emotionally desperate for some kindness, and TLC. And most are so desirous of being around a real woman, who knows how to act like a woman, and manifest the dignity, within femininity. So, it is easy for the con artists, to take advantage of emotionally wounded men, who seem to be willing to do anything to regain a semblance of normality in their lives, with a decent woman. 

For the men out there who are trying to find their way, in this rather complicated arena, always remember one thing. 

Take your time. If it is good, it is only going to get better. If there are issues, they are going to reveal themselves over time. 2 years minimum, before you commit large sums of cash, or commit to marriage. And that is two years, full time! Be a man. Man up. Now is the time to show who you are. 

Alot of guys move over here, and do not realize that the same set of Western emasculation rules, do not apply here. A man is allowed to be a man here, and manhood is honored here. A ship always needs a captain, so if the guy is not willing to step up and assume a leadership position, the woman will take over, to steer the ship, for her weak partner. But, I have found that is not necessarily what they want. Do the gender proud. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

or the men out there who are trying to find their way, in this rather complicated arena, always remember one thing. 

Take your time. If it is good, it is only going to get better. If there are issues, they are going to reveal themselves over time. 2 years minimum, before you commit large sums of cash, or commit to marriage. And that is two years, full time! Be a man. Man up. Now is the time to show who you are.

Agreed with the rest .........

But would totally disagree with this part, all a guy really needs to do out here is control his budget.

All women will rip you, and abuse you, if you give them the chance, that's just the way they are.

Never commit large sums of your money to someone else.

Good one or bad one, it doesn't matter if she can't get your money.

The bad ones are generally way more fun.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Susco said:

Belgium, and that is for first in line heirs, after that it increase.

IMO, I think that very rich people, not working class, should pay about 90% inheritance tax to put back into the country to help the people they got it from.

No one should be able to become very rich just through an accident of birth.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

IMO, I think that very rich people, not working class, should pay about 90% inheritance tax to put back into the country to help the people they got it from.

No one should be able to become very rich just through an accident of birth.

I think you are a troll. People have worked all their life and paid taxes on it, so it is their money not the governments'

And why the deflection to very rich people. Working class pays 70%

Edited by Susco
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Susco said:

I think you are a troll. People have worked all their life and paid taxes on it, so it is their money not the governments'

It all depends on which way you look at it, but I repeat, no one should become rich through an accident of birth, please note, I am not talking about a few thousand here, more like half a million upwards, and watch who you are calling a troll.

Edited by possum1931

On 4/21/2020 at 6:02 AM, bkk6060 said:

I would say this is false.

Sure, there are some fools, but I have not seen the majority of those who make the decision to be with these girls, to lose everything.

Agreed. The OP story seems to have credibility issue. I was in the similar situation a year after my wife's death. It wasn't the money which alerted me but I couldn't take the controlling attitude. She was begging after that but I refused to turn around. I'm sure majority is like me. Only few is blind.  

47 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

"How many guys are treated like that "back home"? As far as I remember basically nobody!" Certainly not my experience, though I did have two obvious advantages, As a professional musician, I met good looking girls all the time, and sure got a lot of affection from them at little financial cost, and the second, I sure had the looks and  knew it.

It seems professional musicians were treated differently from professional programmers. ????

But in a way I am happy I didn't find the perfect girl back home when I was 20. Otherwise I would now live in a cold country with an old wife.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I just broke up a several year relation with one almost 40 years younger. I refused to marry or buy a house or even a car. I did set her up with a small business which I don't regret. To her credit, she really gave it her all for the first 80% of the run. She may at times have thought she was draining me of a lot, but probably didn't realize that it was just a fraction of my total real income. I only gave what I was happy to lose, because I sensed it would not be forever. The beginning of the end came when she started helping out some of her family members in ways I thought were too much.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

But would totally disagree with this part, all a guy really needs to do out here is control his budget.

All women will rip you, and abuse you, if you give them the chance, that's just the way they are.

Agree 100%. If they already have as much as they are going to get why would they try?

Only give them enough to keep them keen.

THEY look on US as a financial proposition- none of the ones I went out with had a romantic gene- so we need to look on a relationship with a Thai in the same way. Reward good behaviour and penalise bad. Be ready to walk away if/ when it goes bad.

I really wish I'd read the Divorce sub forum on TVF before I married in LOS. Village wedding only.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But in a way I am happy I didn't find the perfect girl back home when I was 20. Otherwise I would now live in a cold country with an old wife.

I did find the perfect girl when I was 20, but she divorced me when she was aged 50, leaving me free to browse the produce of Thailand (The Philippines, Cambodia and Vietnam).

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Susco said:

And why the deflection to very rich people. Working class pays 70%

Easily solved by spending their money before dying. They can give it to their children if they want to.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Seriously my friend, you are totally off the mark with this one.

But I'm guessing that it is ingrained in you and my perspective won't change it.

Yes there are golddiggers out there, but it is easy to avoid them. 

My rule, from since I was a teenager, is if a woman doesn't bring out her purse by the third date, she is gone. 

She doesn't have to pay, but she has to genuinely want to pay. We don't live in Victorian times in the west. Women work now and have their own salaries, so there is absolutely no reason why men should pay for everything.

If a woman genuinely cares about you, she won't let you do it anyway. The ones who let you do it will be basking in their own glory and you will create a millstone around your neck in doing so.

None of my girlfriends, even the single Thai one, ever asked me for money and I've not ever given it. 

Any relationship that is based on money, is not based in love.

My partners stick with me because that is what they want, not because I give them money.

I cannot imagine handing over cash to get someone to stay with me.

Maybe you never had the self-belief to challenge your erroneous perceptions and so began and continued your relationships in a damaging manner.

I never created expectations that I could not fulfil or that would create negative stress for me ongoing.

Even when one of my girlfriend created a huge amount of debt for herself, I didn't give her a penny, but helped her to budget and control her spending. Now she has no debt, a nice little nest egg and her own place.

It takes all sorts to make the world go around. So if you are the type that likes the woman to be at home waiting for you and you pay her for the privilege, that's up to you.

But to state "All women will rip you, and abuse you, if you give them the chance, that's just the way they are." is more indicative of your state of mind, than the reality.

I've had quite a few girlfriends and none have tried to rip me off. Many have been bat poo crazy, but none have shown even the slightest interest in me spending money on them.

Yours took advantage because you allowed them to take the reins.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Agree 100%. If they already have as much as they are going to get why would they try?

Only give them enough to keep them keen.

THEY look on US as a financial proposition- none of the ones I went out with had a romantic gene- so we need to look on a relationship with a Thai in the same way. Reward good behaviour and penalise bad. Be ready to walk away if/ when it goes bad.

I really wish I'd read the Divorce sub forum on TVF before I married in LOS. Village wedding only.

So sad. Reading of these experiences it's like we live on different planets.

Why would you choose such women...or allow them to choose you? 

Sounds like hell.

Pooling resources for a better quality of life is the only suggestion I have received for when it comes to money. No one has ever suggested that I just give it to them and no one has threatened to leave or left because I don't give it. 

Such an unfortunate perspective I see here.

12 minutes ago, Eindhoven said:

Sounds like hell.

Because we're in our 60s and 70s and these young women in their 20s and 30s are a lot of fun in bed.

We may be living on different planets, but our planet isn't 'planet stupid'.

You sound like a prude that's never had sex with 'wild women'.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Eindhoven said:

Sounds like hell.

Pooling resources for a better quality of life is the only suggestion I have received for when it comes to money. No one has ever suggested that I just give it to them and no one has threatened to leave or left because I don't give it. 

Such an unfortunate perspective I see here.

it's like we live on different planets.

I was in Thailand. I don't know where you were

Oh, for good or otherwise I did the choosing. I never got drunk enough for them to choose me.

no one has threatened to leave or left because I don't give it. 

I don't believe BGs will stay with anyone if the money stops, and that is who the discussion is about. If you have a Thai GF that pays their own way you must be incredibly hansum or they may be in it for the long con, IMO.

Pooling resources for a better quality of life is the only suggestion I have received for when it comes to money.

I wasn't with them for a better quality of their life, though I probably paid for a lot of sick buffaloes to be cured.

I liked Thai BGs. They were often very pleasant company and never said no. All of the ones I took out were reasonably attractive, and were not high maintenance.

If they became stroppy or caused problems they were out, unlike wives that are usually difficult to get rid of without serious financial inconvenience.

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Because we're in our 60s and 70s and these young women in their 20s and 30s are a lot of fun in bed.

We may be living on different planets, but our planet isn't 'planet stupid'.

You sound like a prude that's never had sex with 'wild women'.

Have you always been in your 60s and 70s??!! You didn't state that because you are in your 60s & 70s, all women will rip you, and abuse you, if you give them the chance, that's just the way they are...because it is a purely financial relationship.

I don't know why you would feel the need to comment on my sex life because of your need to pay women to commune with you.

I have an amazing time with my current girlfriend. She is twenty years younger(though I'm considerably younger than you), has her own job and doesn't expect me to pay for anything.

Sorry mate, but don't imagine that yours is the best and only way.

• Like 1