He lost it all

Unfortunately the world is full of human beings who are too trusting of others, and the world is full of other human beings who can identify that trait and take advantage of them without conscience ... and that’s been going on forever. 

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, plumberman123 said:

the question then is:- Why do these men, young or old, think these lovely sexy 20 year old hookers actually like them and want to be with them?

That's easy. It's the first time a woman ever treated us like we are special. IMO women back home are so indoctrinated that all men bad that they don't even realise how badly they treat men. The tv ads have been insinuating that man are stupid for decades.

Till I went to LOS I thought it was normal to be treated like scum by women.

As for hookers liking them, they are just acting their part so convincingly that men want to believe them. Bit like western men believe western women promising to love them till "death do us part", only to lose everything when the inevitable divorce happens.

9 hours ago, plumberman123 said:

She was 30 years his junior, and to be honest a minger.

To be honest, my first Thai temporary GF was a minger, and treated me badly, but I thought she was the best thing I ever had in my love forsaken life. I only escaped her after I discovered there were actually hundreds of really attractive Thai women also willing to spend time with me.

She was so ugly, that I had to destroy the photos I had of her. Live and learn, live and learn.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

First question you should be asking yourself when getting into a relationship with a girl 30 years your junior in my opinion is 'will she clean my backside in 10-20 years and push my wheelchair'

World is full of young women decades younger than the men who's backsides they clean and wheelchairs they push. They are called nurses and they do it for money.

If a man wants his 30 year younger GF/ wife to be looking after him in his dotage, he only needs to ensure her financial well being depends on her doing so.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TC17 said:

How can you tell the good from the bad, the real from the fake?  Perhaps a user turns into a true lover over time.  What are the flashing red warning signs?

No mere male will ever know. The truth rarely comes out till too late for the used up man.

7 hours ago, sirquest007 said:

That's 30 years ago.

He still smiles when he talk or thinks about the girl...

I never got an STD from my Thai GFs, but I still smile when I think of them. They were the only romantic highs I had in my life. For a wonderful 10 years my life revolved around my twice yearly holiday in LOS with a lovely girl at a lovely beach. Only in LOS would that be possible.

Worth every satang.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I never got an STD from my Thai GFs, but I still smile when I think of them. They were the only romantic highs I had in my life. For a wonderful 10 years my life revolved around my twice yearly holiday in LOS with a lovely girl at a lovely beach. Only in LOS would that be possible.

Worth every satang.

Sure..only Thailand has warm weather and prostitutes /sarc/

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ron jeremy said:

Perhaps his family or children would have enjoyed it more than a Cambodian hooker?

but perhaps he invested with Brian flowers, then the kids are set for life.

LOL. The only thing children should expect is a good life as a child and preparation to go out and make their own way in life.

If there is a divorced wife, perhaps she should have treated him better, else she would not be divorced.

I fail to see why a man should be expected to set their children up for life.

Once children have left home, as they should, and if he is divorced or widowed, a man's life is to do with as he pleases.

My father gave me nothing other than a good education, but that was his choice and I do not resent him for it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vigilante said:

Sure..only Thailand has warm weather and prostitutes /sarc/

True if one adds "affordable prostitutes that will stay with one for as long as one wants".

When you know more about it come back and let me know where that happy combination exists elsewhere.

2 hours ago, champers said:

I know a Cambodian lady working in a bar who had a daughter with an English father. He cleared off home and hasn't contributed a penny to her upbringing in 10 years. Works both ways.

I wonder if she insisted on him wearing a condom, or used birth control such as a diaphragm?

10 hours ago, Ventenio said:

my last three gf's bring me gifts. 

I had a long term Thai GF that gave me little gifts she put time and effort into. That's the difference between a purely financial arrangement and one with some genuine emotion.

I never wanted to get married back then and she married some other guy, but good luck to her.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2020 at 6:54 PM, tgw said:

not sure what the point of the OP is... there is one born every minute, I'm not sure what can be done about it?

I can't comment on the OPs friend, but imagine your average westerner, just say a Brit. He is in his fifties or sixties, he is too old for a young UK girl, he is overweight with an obvious big belly, and has visible tattoos, he is financially well off, he comes on holiday to Thailand because he knows it's reputation, hits the first bar.

Well, you know all the rest. He has probably never had a really good looking girl in his life, now he has his pick as long as the money stream is there, it is obvious that nothing is ever going to be done about it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Well, you know all the rest. He has probably never had a really good looking girl in his life, now he has his pick as long as the money stream is there, it is obvious that nothing is ever going to be done about it.

It's true,

Back in the UK I made loads of money, lived in nice houses, didn't have much problem getting women ....... but they were never the one's I really desired mostly 6s, maybe one 7, even when I was young slim and still had hair.

Now after ten years in Thailand, I've had so many 8/9/10s I'm actually sick of banging them.

(and she's actually enjoying herself ....... amazing Thailand)

1 beer.jpg

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/21/2020 at 7:39 PM, Lacessit said:

For every failure, there is a success story. Don't hear about them as often, people prefer bad news.

So you are saying that there is a 50-50 chance that the average much older farang marrying the much younger Thai bargirl is going to be a success?

Even if he is very rich with a good pension for life and treats the girl well, what is the odds that the girl will eventually get it off on the side with a Thai guy about her own age?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

So you are saying that there is a 50-50 chance that the average much older farang marrying the much younger Thai bargirl is going to be a success?

Even if he is very rich with a good pension for life and treats the girl well, what is the odds that the girl will eventually get it off on the side with a Thai guy about her own age?

Who would care ....... it's all about the ride ....... not the final destination.

My (former) Thai wife was always unfaithful to me with Thai guys more my age.

Young Thai guys never had anything she wanted.

Not sure 'unfaithful' is the right word as we both had lovers and neither of us were bothered.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

On 4/21/2020 at 6:44 PM, plumberman123 said:

the question then is:- Why do these men, young or old, think these lovely sexy 20 year old hookers actually like them and want to be with them?

I think the answer is relative easy: Because sometime these girls are the first and only females who ever gave them a good time. She smiles at you, she takes care your drink is full, she kisses you and looks at you like your are the sunshine.

How many guys are treated like that "back home"? As far as I remember basically nobody!

And then she doesn't tell you every night she has a headache. Instead she does what she has to do for half an hour and then you looks into your eyes and tells you how happy you make her.

Sounds great to me.

And I am pretty sure that most guys who lost all their money, having a second chance, would do it again.

Old-man-with-Asian-woman.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And then there are those guys who would never ever pay for a prostitute.

They marry and give their wife lots of gifts, a house, a car, jewelry.

But of course they would never pay for it...

I don't think they get much bedroom action either.

Although I may be wrong.

I've always found direct cash payments stop 'headaches', 'being tired', and 'I'm not really in the mood'

For some reason when they love you, they're really reluctant to have sex with you.

Never understood that one!

Edited by BritManToo

31 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I don't think they get much bedroom action either.

Although I may be wrong.

I've always found direct cash payments stop 'headaches', 'being tired', and 'I'm not really in the mood'

For some reason when they love you, they're really reluctant to have sex with you.

Never understood that one!

if it works for you then go for it as in everything in life. You seem totally happy with the situation (of course we all make mistakes along the way) so why not?

For others, they may be aiming for something else but going completely the wrong way about it. Your approach I think comes along after a couple of lessons learnt.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I think that depends on the age of the bargirl as well. IMO most bargirls nearing 40 or beyond have no interest in a bit on the side, they got that out of their system when they were 20 or 30.

Thai women age very well, particularly if they are prepared to look after themselves. Natural advantages of good skin and petite build.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Thai women age very well,

Mine hasn't ............. from a 9-10 to a 5 in three years.

I've just offered her a bonus incentive ..... if she can get back to under 50Kg (59Kg now) and stay under that weight for a week, I'll give her an extra 10kbht.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 2