No end in sight

andy72

2 minutes ago, Sujo said:

So you dont like law and order. What about the law abiding citizens, are they allowed to take a stand against those that think its their right to act illegaly.

I am all for law and order, maybe you misunderstand me.

I guess there is a divide of opinions between those who are hardly hit by the crisis, and those who are not.

Law and order should be fair for all, not just for a few.

1 hour ago, tribalfusion001 said:

A few countries I can think of have the potential to explode without support for the population.  I'm in the UK unfortunately, I wish I had stayed longer in BKK now with the visa extention until 31/07/2020. The UK will have around 5 to 6 million unemployed by the start of June according to estimates today, mass unemployment normally starts riots in the UK.

With the Americans any restriction of freedom, at least they are fighting back and not taking it.

Rremember the uk riots a few years ago,where were our police when it was all kicking off? Hiding under the tables in police stations.they then spent the next eighteen months going thru cctv footage to belatedly catch the criminals,so if you think Britain's bold gendarmes will be there to protect you better forget that and buy a gun,oh dear I forgot,they banned ownership of handguns in uk,( apart from northern Ireland )

Edited by kingdong
  • Confused 1

First step was to stop the exponential growth of deaths. This seems to have happened, the numbers of deaths worldwide has remained stable for about 3 weeks now. 

now things will start opening up gradually in places that have passed their peak. You can see this begin to happen in some European countries now. It will be very tentative at first, countries will want to prevent a ‘second wave’. I would be very surprised if Thailand doesn’t open up a lot of shops and restaurants in May.

Events with crowds and international tourism will come later, perhaps much later. Will depend on how badly this ‘second wave’ hits.

710593A3-D66B-41E1-81F1-715264F8DDCE.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1