Pompeo says U.S. may never restore WHO funds after cutoff over pandemic

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the COVID-19 pandemic shows the need to overhaul the World Health Organization, warning that Washington may never restore WHO funding

Apparently this guy is not aware of the fact that a president can only sit for 2 terms (8 year), and that neither he is going to be secretary of state forever.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

Yes, cut funding of WHO.  George Soros, Bill & Melinda Gates and the CCP can easily pick up the difference.  After all, their boy Tedros was schooled in Ethiopian radical organizations.

Bill & Melinda Gates already did step up. Fine time for America to cut funds during a pandemic. Go figure...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

The WHO is CCP biased.  Tedro is hand picked by the CCP.  American taxpayers do not need to contribute to this any more.

i’m happy for Bill & Melinda Gates to step up funding.  I like MSFT, and own some stock.  And if you liberals want to help in funding, maybe CCP can help direct your funds.  Or perhaps a WHO/CCP Go Fund Me account for you?

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, candide said:

WHO says new China virus could spread, it's warning all hospitals

when did they call it by that title? - WHO are toeing the CCP face saving line as to how the virus is named by them