I think I’m developing a face mask fetish

14 hours ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

No chance. The reason why white guys like Asian women so much and vice versa, is because opposites attract. You don’t see many farrangs retiring / vacationing in the Middle East but you see plenty of them in Asia. Wonder why that is?

Asian women are generally thin, submissive, feminine, and genuinely appreciative of good guys, not piece of <deleted> bad boys covered in tattoos. I swear to god, every single one of my Sister’s friends (we are from California) has at least one or more tattoos, I really don’t understand their obsession with tattoos. 

Plenty of Asian women have tattoos, I don't understand why they spoil their beautiful skin. Tattooed breasts, what will they look like in their sixties?

I wouldn't say Asian women are necessarily submissive, they are just more subtle at getting what they want. Certainly agree they are feminine.

I'm starting to agree with Dr. Samuel Johnson's observation on the pursuit of women. The expense is damnable, the position ridiculous, and the pleasure fleeting.

On 5/14/2020 at 7:58 AM, Lacessit said:

I'm starting to agree with Dr. Samuel Johnson's observation on the pursuit of women. The expense is damnable, the position ridiculous, and the pleasure fleeting.

Johnson just did it wrong then. The only thing I agree on is expense, but renting is cheaper and more enjoyable than marrying and most men get married sooner or later, except in China where there is a shortage of women. They probably don't realise it but they are lucky guys, IMO.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

Agreed. I have almost forgot what a normal woman looks like apart from my wife.

It is strange by just seeing a woman's eyes and hair it can spark your interest. I found myself constantly looking whilst out shopping yesterday.