Thailand reports 53 new coronavirus cases, one new death

rooster59

A voice of reason within the wilderness of panic and fear of the zombie apocalypse. What these doctors are saying makes total sense. There is an astonishing amount of bad information out there, and alot of medical personnel who do not know what they are working with, are unwilling to break normal influenza protocol (therefore killing alot of people, inadvertently) and listening to Fauci, the CDC, the FDA, and the WHO way too much, and not thinking outside the box, and dancing on their feet. As this guy says, theory and reality are not always the same. The progressive doctors, who are willing to improvise, are having far greater success, than the others. 

https://www.facebook.com/KGET17News/videos/537566680274166/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, marquis22 said:

Might be far worse also when Thailand increases their testing rate compared to other countries.

Only 2043 tests/1 mill population.

250420_133346.jpg

Sadly they will not increase testing as the government pleads poverty yet continues to find funds somehow for still ongoing construction of BTS, MRT and other massive infrastructure problem. 

3 minutes ago, spermwhale said:

"Seven other new cases were reported from the southern province of Yala, where authorities are aggressively testing the population because of high infection rates there, said Taweesin Wisanuyothin, a spokesman for the government’s Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration."

High infection rates? If there were high infection rates, why haven't they been tallied in the daily numbers? I have to say there is definitely some B.S. and chicanery going on. They keep talking about the high numbers of cases but then they report few cases. Just like with the treatment situation in BKK. They report few cases and then say the hospital system is having a hard time keeping. 

Anyone else smell something fishy?

Yala is in the top 6 for infections in Thailand 

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:
56 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

And how many times are you going to post this same video which is total assumptions on his part.....

Which part do you think is assumptions ??

The data that he quotes ? His credentials ? Or his medical opinion ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Eibot said:

I see you fell of your believe that Thailand is at the doorstep of an immense outbreak ????

I believe that Thailand's immense outbreak has long entered the front door and has probably left out the back door.Widespread testing of antibodies will probably confirm that,but we will wait and see if they even bother as they will be too busy with their narrative to be too concerned with the truth IMHO.Did you watch the vid I posted?As I'm interested what you opinion of it is.

5 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

And how many times are you going to post this same video which is total assumptions on his part.....

A lot!Do you mean the total assumptions that the models used to shut down the global economy are inaccurate? Or the assumption that what they are seeing with their own eyes is what's actually happening.Can you supply anything more than an accusation that they are assumptions to support your assumption that they are total assumptions?Please elucidate if you will. 

• Like 1

Perfect timing of a spike in cases so the Government can keep their restrictions on speech, freedom, and movement in place. The Wuhan Virus is a very convenient way for them to impose Section 44 like rules on the country. A recent report from Amnesty International was very critical of the Thai government's actions during the crisis.

In the end the Government will have total control over a dead economy - great job guys. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I believe that Thailand's immense outbreak has long entered the front door and has probably left out the back door.Widespread testing of antibodies will probably confirm that,but we will wait and see if they even bother as they will be too busy with their narrative to be too concerned with the truth IMHO.Did you watch the vid I posted?As I'm interested what you opinion of it is.

I'm off a similar opinion. I believe it has to do with climate as well, not spreading fast. I'll watch it later today, and will let you know. Of to Tesco for some shopping now ????

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FarFlungFalang said:

A lot!Do you mean the total assumptions that the models used to shut down the global economy are inaccurate? Or the assumption that what they are seeing with their own eyes is what's actually happening.Can you supply anything more than an accusation that they are assumptions to support your assumption that they are total assumptions?Please elucidate if you will. 

The models used I see as being flawed. Without true and accurate data it is a hypothesis.  Further information needs to be obtained.  It however is a good interview but stating that doctors are being forced to list it as a covid death has to be taken in context with other medical problems the patients had.  Without Covid-19 was there a chance they would have not died but because of Covid-19 it is what was the final straw and is what killed them.  

• Thanks 1

If the thai population is allready immunized, that would be easy to reopen the borders and only blame foreigners.

A nice way to sale the destination as a "free covid" country and force travellers to do testings.

If that's a way to come back quickly as before, that's fine for me.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spellforce said:

If the thai population is allready immunized, that would be easy to reopen the borders and only blame foreigners.

A nice way to sale the destination as a "free covid" country and force travellers to do testings.

If that's a way to come back quickly as before, that's fine for me.

Well, this is not according to Bill Gates plan !

... it's about VACCINEs [a lot of them !!!]

That's the Plan of Bill Gates and all institutions he paid off [WHO, most "experts", Johns Hopkins University, RKI ... and most Governments !]

Listen to him. He makes no secret out of it.

Or read attached file. It is from 2010 and describes this "lock down" and many other things we see now and will see in the near future.

Scenarios for the Future ofTechnology and International Development.pdf

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, marquis22 said:

Might be far worse also when Thailand increases their testing rate compared to other countries.

Only 2043 tests/1 mill population.

250420_133346.jpg

That ratio of tests/1 million of population is only accurate is you accept that total tests number of 142.5k. Remember that that number is total tests we know were performed but not total tests whose results were reported and counted. That number is around 45k so far (tests that have been confirmed by the two official reference labs in Thailand). The other 97.5k tests performed have not had their results revealed or counted. So, 45,000/70,000,000 would be 643 tests per million. 

• Like 2

I note that on CNN and BBC World there are an increasing number of experts commenting that heat and humidity does have an impact on virus spread in that heat and ultra-violet degrade droplets both in the air and particularly once they have landed on a surface. Maybe our climate here is indeed at least one part of the explanation for the exceptionally low death rates in Thailand (which are probably even lower - possibly very significantly lower - than the headline rates, as it is pretty clear that more extensive testing would reveal far more cases).

The appearance of supporters of the heat and humidity factor seem to be in stark contrast to the expert opinion early on, when the balance of scientific opinion seemed to be very sceptical.

• Like 2