Alangkarn (?spelling) Jomtien. Anyone Been?

leisurely

We were in Pattaya a couple of days ago and drove past this place. We had wondered where the lasers were coming from, now we know. Have you or anyone you know been there. It seems pretty pricey (1200B without buffet 1400B including buffet) and no indication of whether there is a Thai price or not. So, would you take your children there. I doubt it is aimed at the Thai on the street, there were a lot of coaches when we drove past.

Thanks in advance

Leisurely

We were in Pattaya a couple of days ago and drove past this place. We had wondered where the lasers were coming from, now we know. Have you or anyone you know been there. It seems pretty pricey (1200B without buffet 1400B including buffet) and no indication of whether there is a Thai price or not. So, would you take your children there. I doubt it is aimed at the Thai on the street, there were a lot of coaches when we drove past.

Thanks in advance

Leisurely

I went with my wife ,thai 400 baht farang 1200 baht.I told them to stick it walked away

:o

Thanks in advance

Leisurely

I went with my wife ,thai 400 baht farang 1200 baht.I told them to stick it walked away

:D

Thanks in advance

Leisurely

Double that...!!!

:D:D:D

Thanks in advance

Leisurely

Double that...!!!

:D:D:D

and triple it!

I know one person who has been there. She said that place in Phuket is by far better, Alangkarn not worth a second thought. The food a Alangkarn was nowhere near Thai taste, the show boring...a 100% touri rip-off.

/edit: for fairness, this is about two years ago!

Edited by raro