That's plane scary!  I'd rather not fly with this Thai airline, says poster

webfact

That's plane scary!  I'd rather not fly with this Thai airline, says poster

4pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A Facebook poster published lots of pictures of a Thai airline flight from Don Muang to Udon Thani that left much to be desired regarding the rules about social distancing. 

The Thai civil aviation authority (CAAT) have issued guidelines about sitting in alternate seats, wearing masks and for crew to be kitted out in shields. 

But Charoen Joo Mookachonpan's flight to the north east featured people crammed in a shuttle bus and waiting close together in line on the tarmac.

The poster - who said this was Nok Air - said that the flight used an aircraft with a propellor, something that the passengers were allegedly not told about before. 

"If I had known all this I wouldn't have flown," said the Udon native. 

He called the flight "scary", a detail picked up by Sanook in their headline.

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-04-27

42 minutes ago, unamazedloso said:

Nothing wrong with propellars. Old tech but more refined since invented and still used on new planes today. Sounds like a big mouth, know all, know nothing type person. FB is full of them.

A plane is something a carpenter uses. If you are going to critique know it alls. Please use correct terminology. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 8
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stouricks said:

Please, what IS the correct terminology for that thing with wings which flies thru the air? Whether it be airplane or aeroplane, PLANE is still there.

The answer is PLAIN to see!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Must be a seasoned traveller booking sh...y NokAir (the worst of the pack) and be surprised.

NokAir always had turboprops flying and looking into the booking details would have helped (Q400).

Anyone interested to repeat the adventure?

Tomorrow DMK - UTH, oneway 2249(!) Baht, Q400 (turboprop).

But this rip-off will soon end when AirAsia kicks in.

Not cheap but Khon Kaen - Don Mueang onewat for 14xx Baht incl.(!) checked baggage in May.

Would lose her <deleted> altogether if she had flown on the Melbourne to Griffith NSW flight I used to take in a WW2 era de Havilland Heron.  Dam plane had wings made out of rubber!   Flying through turbulence I  would swear black and blue the deflection was 12" in either direction.

• Haha 2