Desperate to get out? If malls open on May 1st shopping will not be as you remember it!

webfact

16 hours ago, yourauntbob said:

The virus has not been devastating, the response has

The "devastation" should be compared with the daily road kill which IS devastating and doesn't rate any response. 

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Traffic accidents aren't exponentially infectious. 

Aren't they, haven't you noted the infectious training given to the youngsters everyday, day after day by stupid parents - especially motorbikes ????

A post of a crude nature and the replies have been removed.

A post using content from an unapproved YouTube source has been removed:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook  etc.) should always be shown.

Please note that the video from an unapproved YouTube source was also in violation of the UPDATED NOTICE TO MEMBERS POSTING ON THAIVISA AMID COVID-19 - 25 MARCH 2020:

Do not post news or any form of content, including video, audio, images, social media posts that contains messages that may cause people to be afraid or intentionally distort information, causing misunderstanding during the COVID-19 pandemic. 

Any posts or topics which our moderation team deems to be scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed without warning. You may also be subject to a posting suspension or have your profile permanently suspended from the site. 

Thank you for your co-operation.

Why is this news? Big C and Central Festival have been doing this for more than a month in Chiang Rai. Hand sanitation, temperature check, a little sticker on your shirt, away I go. No big deal.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Why is this news? Big C and Central Festival have been doing this for more than a month in Chiang Rai. Hand sanitation, temperature check, a little sticker on your shirt, away I go. No big deal.

Just what I wanted to say, they've been doing this temperature scanning and hand sanitation for weeks before they closed, no big deal.

If you get your neighbours in the restaurant a bit further away it's win/win.

Can't wait to hit the mall.

I'll do an experiment and take off the mask when I'm in. I'm 98% certain nobody will say a thing. Nobody official, anyway, maybe some mask Nazi. I hope they say something.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Just what I wanted to say, they've been doing this temperature scanning and hand sanitation for weeks before they closed, no big deal.

If you get your neighbours in the restaurant a bit further away it's win/win.

Can't wait to hit the mall.

I'll do an experiment and take off the mask when I'm in. I'm 98% certain nobody will say a thing. Nobody official, anyway, maybe some mask Nazi. I hope they say something.

Are you deliberately obtuse or does it come naturally?