Thai woman conned out of thousands by "American" - he promised marriage and diamonds, she lost everything

webfact

11 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

She missed the memo that it's meant to work the other way around, take the money from the falang

I think that she was dutifully following the memo, but she somehow got confused between instagram and real life.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, BobbyL said:

How is this newsworthy at all? 

all tired of the day in and day out  coronavirus news.... this one it's so stupid that will make some of us laugh

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

She missed the memo that it's meant to work the other way around, take the money from the falang

She was trying very hard to do this and was prepared to invest to do so, if the story is true then som nom na!

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

So all this time I've seen "No Scammers" on women's profiles. I thought they were talking about a man who tells them some BS, has sex with them and then moves on, the old "pump and dump."  But it's actually a money scam.  Learn something every day.

Edited by Kelsall

53 minutes ago, garrya said:

These conmen are usually Thai women paired up with farang counterparts.

So a Thai woman conned another Thai. Lol

correct and shouldn't be hard to trace considering it surely must be a Thai bank account

Just 2 months ago my Pattaya  ‘girlfriend’ copy pasted me exactly the same story from her Line. She was hesitating about how to react. But she has already provided the man she has never met in her life with her full name, postal address and other personal details. Then I told her to inform the man that she will not receive any parcels or packages in her name. That was enough for the millionaire- lover to disappear forever.

These girls are greedy and stupid. An ideal type for all kind of the con masters.

Edited by Zikomat
  • Like 1