Why are Thai girls so dangerous when they are angry?

Zagor

On 5/1/2020 at 6:25 AM, pgrahmm said:

I've never seen mine explode in anger.....She'll get quiet for a day or three while she accepts, or reasons things out...Possibly her career refined her over time spent working...Our 2 teenaged daughters are turning out the same.....

The other Thai women I've had never got squirrelly either.....

My ex american wife did, however 1- throw a tv at me, 2- hit me in the face with a hot iron as I walked past, 3- attack me from behind a door with a carving knife, 4- claw my face to hamburger while I was sleeping in bed, 5- walk up behind me in a hall way and start punching the back of my head while I was trying to comfort her daughter (locked up and rocking on her knees in bed crying emotionally overburdened by her mom's irrational behavior).....Circumstances dictated that I had to bide my time = in the end I took custody & raised my own daughter from 3 months on + I made sure that her daughter went to live with her father before I was finished with that monster.....There was plenty more besides that along the way....

I've paid my dues & after that - one unexplained/unreasonable/questionable incident from a gal = out of there......

And I hope you made sure she did some jail time...

3 hours ago, Mavideol said:

my ex, a US lady,  run after me with a butcher's knife, had to jump from the 2nd store to the grass garden, couple days later claiming to call for a peaceful conversation (stupid me I believed it) I went back and she gave a glass of water, I finished the drink, she picked up the glass and hit me on the head sending me to the hospital where I got a nice 15 stitches scar.... but no, western girls are not dangerous, where have you been

Did you make sure she did some jail time? 

6 hours ago, Tony125 said:

Maybe more dangerous as their father and Thai brother's have taught them Muay Thai like my wife's. Easy to kick you off balcony.

Fortuately for me I have studied Martail Arts  for many years and I am better than her.

Me too i,'ve studied martial arts,i,m a third dan in origami

• Haha 1

On 5/1/2020 at 5:12 PM, rumak said:

the only problem with getting out and about more....... is that I might run into you.

If you need to hit anyone,  except in self defense,  you should try the art of avoidance. 

If something ain't right,  be a real man and just walk away.

Otherwise someone with a bigger dong than you will one day be king

If you think you need to hit a woman to get respect.... you got the wrong woman.  And you

are the wrong man.   

where did I advocate hitting women to" get respect "? I didn,t you did,all you,'ve done is try to put words in my mouth,and contradicted yourself by saying it's ok to hit someone in self defense,make your mind up,

7 hours ago, DPKANKAN said:

Watch Thai Soaps on tv. You will then realise why they all think shouting, screaming, slapping, punching, shooting and generally being an a..hole is normality!!????????????????????????????????

Spot on with that one... for some reason they think the soaps are a reflection of reality.

It's got to be the result of <deleted> up upbringing, bad male examples growing up and likely a million other reasons I cannot comprehend.

• Like 1

many of you are forgetting the cultural factor. The face-saving aspect. If you cheat or do anything that could lead to cheating, they are losing their face. In front of you, and in front of their friends and family when you guys later break up (this will explain the lies as well, the "I want to break up with him, but he said he will kill himself if I leave him")... 

So. The fear of losing face creates a sense of panic, which then heightens the adrenalin and with that also heightens the "dangerous" aspect. 

1 hour ago, mpyre said:

And I hope you made sure she did some jail time...

No - that's why I had to bide my time....I'd decided I was out of there - then she turned up pregnant (tubes had been cut but grew back).....

Had to wait for my daughter to be born to protect her (daughter).....I raised her from 3 months of age....

• Like 1

,Was Married to british  girl  for years she was lovely when sober but tried to Kill me 3 times  once with a bow and arrow , once with an axe and another time with my shotgun ,,  she stabbed her next husband in the lung ,,  I had 2 kids with her  and we are still good friends .. 30 years later ,, also had another British girlfriend who paid 3 guys £600 to beat me up,,  They lost badly ha ha ,, she was jealous because she was seeing someone other guy at work  on the side  and I did not give a toss  ,, plenty more fish in the sea ha ha  ...

the worked in Brazil and had 5 Brazilaian girls living with me for free ,,taking good care of me   in my company house ,, banged  them all   , no cat fights , no jealousy ,,,ever

Philipinos ,, get very possessive and nagging  can be fun shortime

Thais  are childish  and can be pain in the  backside  ,, was with wife  20 years now divorced but  still close friends  ,, Ex mia noi of 12 years now my love ,, she is now the only woman im interested in  ,, she is perfect ,, after trying out about a thousand over the years ,, she is a pain when drunk but worth it ha ha finally found the perfect one for my old age

Ive shagged women all over the world   all can be crazy any can be dangerous ,, I dont care so long as they are not , fat, stupid  or boring  and can <deleted> like  a rabbit on steroids

Edited by liddelljohn

2 hours ago, kingdong said:

where did I advocate hitting women to" get respect "? I didn,t you did,all you,'ve done is try to put words in my mouth,and contradicted yourself by saying it's ok to hit someone in self defense,make your mind up,

Oh, excuse me mr dong.   i can see i am no match for your debating skills.

Please tell us in your own words what your post means. If i am misinterpreting your meaning then tell us what it is.  ( the word misinterpreting can be googled if you do not know the definition)

your original post : "And got the nut hung on them when they got lairy then along comes Mr ( you should never hit a woman )  farang.............And to all those out there who think  it's a mortal sin to hit a woman,perhaps you  should try getting out and about a bit more."

Edited by rumak
  • Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 10:20 AM, nikmar said:

My Thai missis gets in a moody, she just doesnt speak for a week whilst still cooking for me and ironing my clothes.... or "peace and quiet" as I call it.

Twenty minutes on a bad day.  I don't like silence so twenty minutes appears normal and acceptable to me.  

Edited by torturedsole
  • Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 7:32 PM, OnTheGround said:

You haven't been to Philippines, and many more countries I recon. Its just how they take revenge that differ.

I was thinking the same thing, Filipinas are dangerous if they perceive they have been crossed.  Never truer words said than "its just how they take revenge" learned from an American x wife.  

2 hours ago, rumak said:

Please tell us in your own words what your post means. If i am misinterpreting your meaning then tell us what it is.  ( the word misinterpreting can be googled if you do not know the definition)

your original post : "And got the nut hung on them when they got lairy then along comes Mr ( you should never hit a woman )  farang.............And to all those out there who think  it's a mortal sin to hit a woman,perhaps you  should try getting out and about a bit more."

2 hours ago, rumak said:

I,m ever so flattered that you pay so much attention to my posts,you obviously don,t have a sense of humour but it can be acquired in time,however I do stand by my statement of getting out and about,have witnessed some horrendous attacks by " the fairer sex"however you state " in self defense" can you elaborate? I.e some old scutter smashes a wine glass and go,'es to ram it in your boat should one turn the other cheek? (Happened to a mate of mine who I was standing next to in a bar on second road 5 years ago)luckily the other girls grabbed her and got it off her.also my expression "hung the nut on " just making an observation on how a Thai male would probably react if his woman attacked him.p.s you missed another post I made on the subject,i.e treat your woman like your garden,give it a good dig every now and then.please don,t try this at home.

Edited by kingdong
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Old Bull said:

I think the sweet ones are more dangerous than nasty ones. I have seen many guys cleaned out by sweet little dollies.

True,a nasty one will damage your health,a sweet one will damage your wealth.

• Like 1

Probably a lot more noticeable in a house/flat where only 2 are together - it's much easier to be picayunish & silence would be glaring & amplified....

We've got 3 or 4 around the house depending on if our uni daughter is home so somebody is chattering or one of the cats is causing mischief.....

On 5/1/2020 at 2:25 PM, pgrahmm said:

I've never seen mine explode in anger.....She'll get quiet for a day or three while she accepts, or reasons things out...Possibly her career refined her over time spent working...Our 2 teenaged daughters are turning out the same.....

The other Thai women I've had never got squirrelly either.....

My ex american wife did, however 1- throw a tv at me, 2- hit me in the face with a hot iron as I walked past, 3- attack me from behind a door with a carving knife, 4- claw my face to hamburger while I was sleeping in bed, 5- walk up behind me in a hall way and start punching the back of my head while I was trying to comfort her daughter (locked up and rocking on her knees in bed crying emotionally overburdened by her mom's irrational behavior).....Circumstances dictated that I had to bide my time = in the end I took custody & raised my own daughter from 3 months on + I made sure that her daughter went to live with her father before I was finished with that monster.....There was plenty more besides that along the way....

I've paid my dues & after that - one unexplained/unreasonable/questionable incident from a gal = out of there......

My ex american wife    jesus man how long did this go on for lucky your alive

"Too polite to be Honest", that seems to be the norm in Asian culture. Yes Thai women can turn violant,

especially country girls, I also think it's in their genes, one can also notice it in Thai soap shows on TV,

70% of the show it's about screaming and fighting (female gender).

7 hours ago, Saraburi121 said:

I was thinking the same thing, Filipinas are dangerous if they perceive they have been crossed.  Never truer words said than "its just how they take revenge" learned from an American x wife.  

Filipinas are dangerous. The only woman who ever tried to get violent with me was a Filipina.

7 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Filipinas are dangerous. The only woman who ever tried to get violent with me was a Filipina.

Didn't spend long in Fili, only a month or so. Didn't have any trouble in that short time. Been Thailand 7 years. No violence from Thai but only from Myanmar lady as shown in post #120. 

2 hours ago, rodpav said:

My ex american wife    jesus man how long did this go on for lucky your alive

Was good for a couple of years - then she went full speed ahead deranged - bad & worse if she drank (Irish/Am Indian)....Docs gave her meds comparing it to a constant super hyper pms..... She really didn't care & wouldn't take them....

About the time I decided I was gone she turned up pregnant = then I couldn't abandon the baby to be....

She gave me an ultimatum; you can have this "kid" and she'd be gone - or - abortion we'd still be together - easy choice....I chose my daughter & never looked back....

Really too bad because we had a horse property, show and regular horses + all the toys - about as good as I'd ever had it (she never worked).....

BUT either way the marriage was doomed after what had taken place....

Three months after the birth, she was gone - never a BD card, phone call, or visit to see how her daughter was - nothing.....

Guy had his penis severed in a car accident and the insurance would pay out compensation up to $80,000 and for that money he could have a penis transplant .   The doctor said you can have a normal one at around 5" or 6 " for $50,000  or a special 10" on offer $80,000 but up to you cos the insurance will pay . Guy said great give me a minute to call the wife . He spoke in private to his wife for 5 minutes and then  put the phone down and the doctor said , or , whats it gonna be 6" or 10" the guy said neither , she wants a new kitchen .

• Haha 1