The Alcohol Ban Has Been Lifted

NCC1701A

3 minutes ago, MarcelV said:

They hardly sold it anywhere anyway. Most 7-Elevens in the region don't sell alcohol or pork. Only the few buddhist-run stores do.

Some muslims do like their beer though. The local karaokes certainly don't just attract buddhists.

haha, that is true, you just need to watch the Arab brothers get of the aircraft at BKK in National dress, change  to western clothes and hot foot it to the beer and girls in Pattaya. Funny to see,  if it wasn't so hypocritical. But then, in my humble opinion, hypocrisy is the bedrock character of all religions, bar  none.  It was ever thus through history.  Bit off topic I know.   

Edited by Pilotman

The human flesh is weak in some, I'd say. By far most muslims here - I'm located in Narathiwat - are very religious and quran-observing though. Pleasant folks too, I might add.

About the alcohol ban: I don't mind it myself as I rarely ever drink. I'm more annoyed about public parks, beaches, restaurants etc. still not having opened, let alone inter-provincial borders. What is the governor waiting for??

On 5/3/2020 at 10:59 AM, EVENKEEL said:

The chilled glass only stays chilled for a nano second. I can drink a small beer with no ice but at home or a restaurant with a large beer, love the ice in my beer.

Ice in ya beer !  I guess ya not an Aussie?