90 days online reporting

EricTh

I just tried to do a 90 days online reporting today but it came back with 'for further info regarding 90 days report, please contact the immigration office'

I have always been able to do online reporting in the past. 

Are we required to do 90 days reporting during this pandemic?

Edited by EricTh

Bangkok / First time doing it online. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Take a screenshot when you send it because you'll need the Transaction reference number (TRN).

I got their email one and half hour later: Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th

You type your Ref Number and your Passport Information. You get a PDF file to print or save.

Done on PC / Firefox

Edited by frequentatore
add

3 hours ago, frequentatore said:

Bangkok / First time doing it online. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Take a screenshot when you send it because you'll need the Transaction reference number (TRN).

I got their email one and half hour later: Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th

You type your Ref Number and your Passport Information. You get a PDF file to print or save.

Done on PC / Firefox

Either ref number or passport number is required when checking status, not both.

8 hours ago, EricTh said:

I just tried to do a 90 days online reporting today but it came back with 'for further info regarding 90 days report, please contact the immigration office'

I've had this only when I've left my reporting until there are only 10 days or less to go for the due date.

7 hours ago, neilrob said:

Yes, all 90 day reporting deadlines automatically extended to 31st July, according to official information from Immigration. So why are you trying to do an online report?

I didn't know that. Anyway, my online reporting managed to go through this morning.

Don't really know what went wrong that day.

On 5/8/2020 at 7:22 PM, Bill97 said:

Incorrect input problem again and again and again.

1 hour ago, EricTh said:

I didn't know that. Anyway, my online reporting managed to go through this morning.

Don't really know what went wrong that day.

These threads end this way almost every time.  They shouldn’t be started until online reporting has been tried at least 6 times over 3 days.

5 hours ago, trevoromgh said:

Maybe a 3 months+ suspension of reporting may wake them up to the fact it is a pointless exercise anyway and can be removed on a permanent basis but perhaps this isolation is affecting my sense of reality somewhat.

It is pointless other than providing revenues to the government if you are penalized for late reporting.

Why are there many cases of overstayers for many years in Thailand? Isn't that the primary purpose of 90-day reporting?

Edited by EricTh

23 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

For me I want to do it online soon because you can't tell me immigration will clear all that backlog in one day.

We will be doing ours also in a couple of weeks if not there will be a huge backlog at immigration end July/August and that is likely to be one enormous mess. Simply stay ahead of the problem and online and mail in are still being accepted.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Thailand said:

We will be doing ours also in a couple of weeks if not there will be a huge backlog at immigration end July/August and that is likely to be one enormous mess. Simply stay ahead of the problem and online and mail in are still being accepted.

I've just tried to do mine and it will not let me progress after asking State/Province I live in. The box is shaded grey and doesn't let you fill it out. Therefore I cannot proceed. 

23 hours ago, EricTh said:

It is pointless other than providing revenues to the government if you are penalized for late reporting.

Why are there many cases of overstayers for many years in Thailand? Isn't that the primary purpose of 90-day reporting?

I think part of the reason they gave for introducing the 90-day reporting in the first place was to enable them to track potential terrorists.  What a joke!   It's like the daft question you see on the UK arrival questionnaire Q. Have you ever been a member of an illegal organization?   Like Abdul is going to answer yes was in ISIS, Al Qaeda, Al-Shabaab till recently now I'm a changed man  ......  ???? 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

I've just tried to do mine and it will not let me progress after asking State/Province I live in. The box is shaded grey and doesn't let you fill it out. Therefore I cannot proceed. 

No big deal, try later or tomorrow.  Site is not functioning well, I tried two browsers and neither would load the site.

50 minutes ago, Dante99 said:

I tried two browsers and neither would load the site.

I loaded the site and all appears normal. Until you get to the second page and it won't allow you to answer 2 questions. Because of not being able to answer them it won't allow you to finish the application.

2 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

You cannot fill it in it is a drop down selection.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

I loaded the site and all appears normal. Until you get to the second page and it won't allow you to answer 2 questions. Because of not being able to answer them it won't allow you to finish the application.

In spite of what you may think, if you have not answered previous questions satisfactorily you are not allowed to answer following questions.  So go back and try to give other answers to prior questions which will be accepted. Then you will be allowed to continue. Address data requires specific fore-matting. 

• Like 1

the immigration site says it will also be automatically updating 90 day renewals, so there should be no need to apply now,,,, and no  "backlog" after July 31 anyway, you'll just have an auto updated anniversary date ,,,,if and when things are normal after July 31,, 

1 hour ago, hank2800 said:

the immigration site says it will also be automatically updating 90 day renewals, so there should be no need to apply now,,,, and no  "backlog" after July 31 anyway, you'll just have an auto updated anniversary date ,,,,if and when things are normal after July 31,, 

This is what I've read.

The 90-day reporting requirement for foreigners holding one-year visas remains unchanged. (Not mentioned in any of the official documents (Ministry of Interior and Royal Gazette)*. They must either complete the process in person at the nearest immigration office or online using the bureau’s app.

https://www.ttrweekly.com/site/2020/04/thailand-will-ease-visa-controls/

2 hours ago, hank2800 said:

Anyway, I got mine approved today.

With a link to this.

https://www.immigration.go.th