In leaked call, Obama describes Trump handling of virus as chaotic

rooster59

So who would have been dumb enough to think ANY liberal much less Obama  would say anything nice about Trump? Can't wait till November when it will shut every one up about who is right or who is wrong. The people will decide, not the moaners and whingers on social media from both sides..

On 5/10/2020 at 10:32 AM, Walker88 said:

I guess you're suggesting Obama got in because of Affirmative Action?  You would be incorrect in your assumption.

Of course anyone who listens to Obama speak for two minutes, and then 45 speak for 2 minutes, knows the former has an IQ that dwarfs the current POTUS.

NO PROFESSOR of Obama ever said 'he's the dumbest student I ever had in my class'. The self-described 'very stable genius' was given that title by a professor at UPenn, the school 45 transferred to after his father made a sizable donation.

I will look at the results of the punk Obama Presidency as my only measure of the man. I don't like those results. A scumbag. A well spoken, well educated lying scumbag. His Party over, his legacy demolished, beyond what it was. 

• Like 1

On 5/10/2020 at 10:37 AM, Walker88 said:

Yes, though he used "disinfectant", not Lysol.

Sadly, Lysol had to issue a press release warning people not to inject its products. Maryland Republican Gov Hogan stated in a TV interview that Maryland's Poison Control Hotline had received hundreds of calls after 45's comments asking if it was safe to drink bleach or inject disinfectants.

Apparently you missed the video where 45 addresses his disinfectant comment toward Dr Birx and asks her to look into it, before stating "I'm not a doctor, but I have a really good one of these (pointing to his head).

Trump not a precise orator to be sure postulated a question. A stupid question, never the less a question. Why spin this into a lie that goes beyond the simple truth? He asked a question. I don't look to Trump or any politician for medical advice. And they have all spouted nonsense recently.

• Like 1

Well gwb said nice things and trump threw his toys out of his cot. Trump has never followed any tradition so cant complain.

Trump is just a little kid that needs everyone to say how good he is, just pat him on the head and say good boy good boy. Then he steps into the real world and finds out everyone considers him an idiot.

Him lashing out at obama all the time shows he really thinks hebdid a good job and strives to be better. Wouldnt be smart to try and better someone bad.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:

I am going out on a limb....and guess....see if I might be right....that more and more info comes out regarding the Russian Hoax coup attempt to overthrow the incoming President of the United States, and frame him once in office. Specifically showing Obama had direct knowledge of this evil. The Filthy scum Democrats will not survive 2020. No jail for Obama but the rest of his gang are going down in disgrace, and this will be his legacy. Disgraceful loser!

I am going out on a limb..............surely not ????????????????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Oh come on, don't hold back, don't be shy, tell us what you really think (If that is the operative word). You are right, let the US politicians murder their opponents, that will teach the world what democracy really is.

BTW Has Donald given you the Troll of the year award yet, or are you expecting it to come direct from his puppet master Putin. 

Don't call me a troll man. This is a thread that deals with American politics. Mind your business and advise your politicians to build a Navy capable of at a minimum protecting your own trade Nigel. Got that? Again do not call me names. Thank you kindly Sir.

6 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Oh come on, don't hold back, don't be shy, tell us what you really think (If that is the operative word). You are right, let the US politicians murder their opponents, that will teach the world what democracy really is.

BTW Has Donald given you the Troll of the year award yet, or are you expecting it to come direct from his puppet master Putin. 

With a rant like that it shows what impeached trump supporters are really like. Yeeehawww get the nooses ready for them varmints.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Your passage should be suggested to Trump's campaign speechwriters. It will do enough to arouse his supporters to start lynching again.  

Capital punishment is not a lynching. Any method would be fine as long as they are removed from life. Yes exactly how I feel. These crimes deserve death...but not my call.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Exactly. This woman has no credibility. And no imagination. As hard as I try, I cannot imagine Biden pinning her against the wall, in the very public halls of Congress, and applying the finger. It is an accusation that is beyond silly. It is positively dopey. And she is contradicting herself consistently. Whoever coached her on this (her spectacularly corrupt GOP sponsor) did a terrible job. 

In the media interview a couple of days back the reporters asked her I guess 5 or 6 questions always asked to people who claim they were raped / molested etc. She was obviously put on the spot and just kept saying that she can't remember.

• Thanks 1

Christopher Murray, director of the University of Washington’s Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, said Sunday on CBS’ “Face the Nation” that the institute’s latest projections suggested the nationwide fatality count would reach 137,000 by Aug. 4. It stands now at nearly 80,000.

“Some good-ish news coming out of New York and New Jersey and Michigan, where the death cases and death numbers are coming down faster than expected,” he said. “Some other states where cases and deaths are going up more than we expected — Illinois and then Arizona, Florida, California as examples of that.”

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-05-10/california-coronavirus-cases-deaths-rising-more-than-expected

• Like 1
  • Haha 1