Thai boy apologizes after attacking armless friend

webfact

3pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A 15 year old boy (named only as "B") went with his parents to Pathum Thani provincial police after mobile phone footage on Facebook showed him attacking a friend. 

It was all the more shocking because the friend, aged just 14 and called "A", has no arms and was helpless against the attack of the much bigger boy. 

Earlier the 14 year old's parents Alongkorn, 35, and Jansri, 40, had filed a report with Pol Capt Sarayuth Saleephan of the Thanyaburi constabulary. 

The attack occurred at a petanque arena after a disagreement at an older friend's house.

The police warned "B" about his future behavior but noted his contrition. 

He was still prepared for a visit to court to face a charge of assault causing injury. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-05-11

• Sad 5

1 hour ago, cornishcarlos said:

Looks like your typical big fat bully... Probably lacking self confidence and self esteem, which manifests itself in the bullying.

I thought Covid was supposed to take care of the obese population ??

He is a typical Katoy (oversized with very small penis) who are mostly this size and seem to have a passion for violence like the one that lived next door who always picked on his younger and much smaller sister .

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

21 minutes ago, shy coconut said:

It isn't 100% clear from the report, but from what I gather, the victim was also a 

Thai male.

Which bit of Paragraph 2 isn't clear?

" It was all the more shocking because the friend, aged just 14 and called "A", has no arms and was helpless against the attack of the much bigger boy." 

It can't get clearer than that.

21 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

Which bit of Paragraph 2 isn't clear?

" It was all the more shocking because the friend, aged just 14 and called "A", has no arms and was helpless against the attack of the much bigger boy." 

It can't get clearer than that.

Happened in Bangkok, not Phuket, it cant be clearer than that.:cheesy:????:cheesy:????

Screw the understanding and compassion! Take this piece of excreta, and his dad too ... down to the local Muay Thai gym put them in the ring with a hard teen fighter kid and man n beat them both up badly.

i hate bullies !!!!! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

I viewed this on Tv, it was actually sickening, not much shocks me anymore but this boy has some serious issues to do this to a person who was defenseless.

I hope the court hammer him hard for his actions.

• Like 2

I have not often aired this childhood confession. A boy, Christopher Smith, a grade or so above me, lived on my street growing up. He got some sort of cancer, his leg was amputated so he had a prosthesis. We went down a stream, deep inside some woods, and he couldn't keep up with me.

I left him behind to find his own way home. I regret it to this day, some 60 years later. He died when we were in high school. Miss you, Chris.

He attacked a smaller kid with no arms and no means to defend himself. And he did it without a few mates to help him out?

i think you are all being a bit hard on the lad ... he’s one of the brave and fearless ones.