Prawit urges New Normal in Smart Cities

webfact

54 minutes ago, Knocker33 said:

if anyone remembers the Muppet's it's more like pigs in space. Isn't it about time they shuffled him off onto retirement 

I'm expect they would like him and his watches to fade away....but can't until "he wants to go" which will probably be when he kicks the bucket.  

14 hours ago, colinneil said:

Is he serious? Equality here:cheesy: Best joke i have read in a long time.

Safety, just another brain fart, coming out with that comment, alien word here

If there is equality, there will be a serious blow to farangs' hope of finding a bride 10,000 miles from their own country. Thailand is the last bastion of farangs to find brides in thousands of bars all across the country, get a marriage visa and live on their meagre pension.

Edited by Mulambana
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Pib said:

I'm expect they would like him and his watches to fade away....but can't until "he wants to go" which will probably be when he kicks the bucket.  

But at the same time he is angling for the leadership of the political party....he is not going anywhere.  Just like Suthep went into a background role somewhere....

12 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

But at the same time he is angling for the leadership of the political party....he is not going anywhere.  Just like Suthep went into a background role somewhere....

Plus when you are still in power, in an active leadership position it's much easier to protect yourself from the wolves.  

5 minutes ago, Pib said:

Plus when you are still in power, in an active leadership position it's much easier to protect yourself from the wolves.  

Yes, it is.  The old adage of Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer comes to mind.....

2 hours ago, Mulambana said:

If there is equality, there will be a serious blow to farangs' hope of finding a bride 10,000 miles from their own country. Thailand is the last bastion of farangs to find brides in thousands of bars all across the country, get a marriage visa and live on their meagre pension.

I guess you don't travel much in this region...!!!...!!!...