"We love everyone - Thais and foreigners alike" says immigration chief as he announces 'Love&Share' scheme

webfact

4 hours ago, Ranshoko said:

Yet another piece of verbal diarrhea which can be taken with pinch of salt.  They're in the deep and smelly. It's time for them to finally realise Farang Expats contribute a significant amount of income to many Thai's. However, they'll soon forget when Covid blows over. 

Yep, right now we filthy Farang that live here are all they've got left. Enjoy the love, .... it won't last.

Will they demonstrate their new found love for us by doing away with needless paperwork and wasted time, such as 90 day reports? .... Unicorn moment indeed.

• Like 1

I'm inclined to post a comment. First and foremost, I revert to my own country, far from perfect but where everyone is treated equally with the same price of admission for everything including parks and other attractions. I cannot stand a dual pricing system even when I can afford it. Oh dear, I do fear that with this lot of "techies" at the helm, what will happen to this wonderful country? Last year, the Venetians in Italy took to the streets to say that, with very good reason, tourism was destroying Venice. They are right but now, when tourists are not currently allowed in, Venetians were and have been burping their woes. Just an example but in Venice, everyone pays the very same price, local or foreigners. I'm not sure that Thailand is that attractive anymore which is unfortunate as it is a beautiful country with some very genuine, warm people. Smart, young, savy people are needed and not elderly watch collectors. I am rather long-winded, am I not?

Edited by Magenta408
typo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DJ54 said:

Common guys let’s give them some slack.... Their helping everyone 

in need... Let’s just be thankful for that....

Quite a response from the 'needy foreigners' on Tvisa feeling unloved

I would have thought not his target audience, but then who knows just how needy they are?  life is full of surprises

22 minutes ago, Griff4114 said:

Might be wiser to tell his staff in the immigration offices up and down the country to start loving there customers a bit more.

???????????????????????????? And then you awoke from your bad dream to reality where talk is cheap and so is life. Good luck in ever hoping immigration shows us ????.

8 hours ago, Griff4114 said:

Might be wiser to tell his staff in the immigration offices up and down the country to start loving there customers a bit more.

Mine generally do love me and my Thai family so don't brand them with the same brush!!

Edited by jwest10
spelling

1 hour ago, PatOngo said:

"We love everyone - Thais and foreigners alike"

WoW! I'm feeling it! Are you? ❤️

You must have gone to McDonald's McDonald's.  You know there slogan 8s "I'm Loving it"....don't do it please..  

44 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

You must have gone to McDonald's McDonald's.  You know there slogan 8s "I'm Loving it"....don't do it please..  

I don't support American terrorism, thanks!

17 hours ago, transam said:

Let me know if folk are donating beer, I will get my crutches out of the cupboard....:stoner:

i am keeping mine for when the NEXT ALCOHOL BAN is introduced....I will donate empty plastic water bottles and empty small tins of drank leo's

23 hours ago, kevin612 said:

this is a Huge lie, Thais complain too much about foreigners. According to this article, it is just try to attract tourists to come to Thailand to spend their money.

what tourists....nobody can get into thailand, or so I thought.....

I for one, don't feel much love from immigration services and I get the feeling from Anutin and other that they are racists, thinking Thias are superior to every other race.....one of the reasons that cannot learn from foreigners.

In the absence of tourists long-stay farangs are keeping the local economy (and extended Issaan families) afloat.  It would be nice if there was some recognition.  My latest retirement visa was the most difficult of the fifteen acquired in the past.

21 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

I for one, don't feel much love from immigration services and I get the feeling from Anutin and other that they are racists, thinking Thias are superior to every other race.....one of the reasons that cannot learn from foreigners.

Cry me a river. you going to be ok? would you like a safe space?

5 minutes ago, mikebell said:

In the absence of tourists long-stay farangs are keeping the local economy (and extended Issaan families) afloat.  It would be nice if there was some recognition.  My latest retirement visa was the most difficult of the fifteen acquired in the past.

Recognition? who are you again? do you not have Thai family that love and respect you?

4 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

Recognition? who are you again? do you not have Thai family that love and respect you?

I have to say my Thai family love me and always have done ,and its not for the money as they have their own ,also the ones that my family from the UK have met are well liked and respected ,especially my wife and one sister in particular ,who is very funny ,they all love being around her ,mind you so do i ,she is a very good artist and a hoot .

• Like 1

The repulsive part of the comments from westerners who are pi*sing and moaning about perceived injustices they are receiving here in Thailand is that currently back in your own western countries your history is being dismantled, your masculinity under attack, family right's diminished, degenerate pseudo science creeping into education institutes while being labelled colonizers and racists.  Thai Immigration Chief extends out his hand and you complain, be a gentleman and say thank you and show appreciation or pi*s off!!!!

• Thanks 1