Coronavirus 'cover-up' is China's Chernobyl - White House adviser

webfact

4 hours ago, Tug said:

Lousy comparison imo and the (they unleashed on the world)is wrong imo  I don’t think it was done on purpose it wasent an intentional act of war that’s what that kind of speech implies 

Yes, a lot of political smoke going on here.

6 hours ago, Retarded said:

Sanitation and Chinese never mix together. It is always the Chinese restaurants that get citations for violation of sanitation from the health department. And they have no shame about their filthy standard. It is no surprise that the epidemic started in China in this modern era. 

However, there is not even a word of apology or admitting its faults. On the contrary they exert best effort to blame other countries for whatever reason. I saw that identical attitude from a Chinese lady who I recently had contact. They will never admit for their sub-standard culture of sanitation and feel no shame about it.

I absolutely agree with you on every point.

That's why it puzzles med that everybody from Europe, US and Australia can't get enough of their sub-standard exports and even moves their production to this communist regime.

I know it's about profit, but where has that lead us? I think many profits are lost during this pandemic, so hopefully people will use their brain and not only think about their wallet when shopping in the future.

• Like 1

While Trump has his own Three Mile Island meltdown.

But compare American deaths approaching 100,000 from covid-19 to Chernobyl deaths of 31-16,000 if all of Europe and Russian populations are included in subsequent long-term radiation affects.

Trump gives himself 10 out of 10 for his performance .?.?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

If you think China'a Wuhan virus is a good thing for the world--buy Made in China.

If you don't--seek out other sources.

and apply sanctions to firms that sell to China. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

If you think China'a Wuhan virus is a good thing for the world--buy Made in China.

If you don't--seek out other sources.

Would you say the same thing

if Nature had chosen to make this virus appear in your country?...

• Haha 2