Protests, looting erupt in Minneapolis over racially charged killing by police

webfact

1 hour ago, ChouDoufu said:

i apologize if it came off as personal.  that was not the intent.

i assumed from your post that trump should order the arrest of the offending officer that you are not an american, and are unfamiliar with how our system works.

i reference trump in the same sentence, as he too seems to be unfamiliar with the limits of his power.

I don't actually believe Trump did actually order any arrests nor try to.

But he should have, both for moral reasons and if he wants to win in November.

Black Votes Matter

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

45 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

I think that most on here as in the real world think that the cop was a murdering thug who should have to answer for his actions and be treated like any common killer regardless of race or colour.

It crazy how some can't resist any opportunity to do their 'racist routine'.

You can, in part, thank the leftist media in the US for injecting race into everything. Regardless of skin color, the cop murdered a suspect.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, RadicalVestor said:

Being a Cop in America = Is now officially The Worst Job in the Country!

Yep.

That said , Cops consider themselves to be above the Law.

Uniforms , make the person , what they are , sadly..

Edited by elliss

3 hours ago, yogi100 said:

I don't actually believe Trump did actually order any arrests nor try to.

But he should have, both for moral reasons and if he wants to win in November.

Black Votes Matter

This situation can be resolved , democratically.

Trump will withdraw the Black vote.

Whites only ..  555

Edited by elliss
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

You mean they were at work, or at home caring for their family? At lest we agree conservatives were not involved in this orgy of violence and mayhem. You see, productive members of society just do not grasp any excuse for a mass burn and riot and loot, they have morals and responsibilities. The more I see of this craziness on the streets the more sure I am that Trump will triumph in November. American voters by and large do not want to see this this behavior excused and normalized. A lesson CNN is now learning the hard way.

Dont get me wrong, I do not support the riots...senseless, hurting and damaging business, property and innocent people. Other than showing the outrage that the community is feeling, ultimately the riots are not going to stop bad cops from making bad decisions. FORTUNATELY Trump snatched defeat from the jaws of victory because he just alienated the entire voting block that is the African American Community along with every other minority group because he cant get out of his own way. The Donald missed out on a fantastic opportunity, he could have stepped up and called for the arrests of the four officers...he didnt even have to "command" it because King Donny doesnt have the power to do that and he could have reminded the people of that. Trump could have painted it that he felt their pain and all of this needs to stop,  against the backdrop of "OUTRAGE" the MAGA crew were all showing last week when Biden made his comment about if you dont vote for him you arent black (I do believe one "Crazy" guy on here was calling Biden a White Supremacist he was so enraged...at least he wasn't crazy enough to call him a Thug and threaten to shoot up the place like The Notorious XLV did)

One thing is for sure...Biden apologized for what he said...and Trump...has anybody ever heard the word "sorry" come out of his mouth other than as an adjective describing somebody he doesn't like? It is going to be a long hot summer of looting and shooting with The Great Divider at the helm...the man certainly knows how to comfort and bring together a nation in pain with an uncertain future. As another person happen to post on here: <incredible unbelievable sarcasm>"Well played Donald....well played indeed".</incredible unbelievable sarcasm>

This is what a real leader looks like and sounds like in a time of national crisis and division: "This is no time for incendiary tweets. It’s no time to encourage violence,” he said. “We need to stand up as a nation, with the black community, with all minority communities, and come together as one America.”

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Opl said:

So because you're black and live in a "dangerous  American city" you are guilty until proven innocent - and sometimes the sentence is served before any trial..too bad, that's life  

BeltAndRoad makes a subtle and valid point in his post.  It's hovering between the lines.

• Sad 1

Watching the news now in LA they are trying to overwhelm some place called The Grove. This should become interesting as this is a target of economic value. Thus far they have been burning down the pawn shops, auto parts stores and liquor shops in their own areas.

I can't believe the extent of what happened in Minneapolis. This is going to set that city back a long time trying to come back from the virus. 

It seems there are cars on the street that were unaware of what is happening that were looking to shop at The Grove. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Watching the news now in LA they are trying to overwhelm some place called The Grove. This should become interesting as this is a target of economic value. Thus far they have been burning down the pawn shops, auto parts stores and liquor shops in their own areas.

I can't believe the extent of what happened in Minneapolis. This is going to set that city back a long time trying to come back from the virus. 

It seems there are cars on the street that were unaware of what is happening that were looking to shop at The Grove. 

That's right around the block from the LA Holocaust Musem. Hopefully the rioting is limited to retail shops so we don't get overlapping narratives.

• Like 1

Just now, lannarebirth said:

That's right around the block from the LA Holocaust Musem. Hopefully the rioting is limited to retail shops so we don't get overlapping narratives.

Chicago looks like it's kicking off pretty hard now as well.

Chauvin's going to be found guilty of 3rd degree manslaughter. No jury will acquit him. And then he goes to prison where the majority is incarcerated black guys. Those 9 powertrip minutes are going to cost him big time.

5 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

I've already received my "We're all in this together" email stating rioting may come under the heading of "force majeure", thereby negating insurance. It's BS, but they're trying it on, the c*cksuckers.

Well at that point I would be mad at the people damaging my property not the insurance company. If you hate them so much stop using their products. 

On another note it seems any good coming from social distancing is now wasted. It would be quite ironic if these people spread the virus to each other and a good percentage keeled over. It's funny though quite a few people rioting are now already equipped with dual function masks.

Sad to think the other day you would be pulled out of the water if you simply tried to swim. Can we swim again now?

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 2

NYC kicking off now as well. Atlanta some trouble but not as much. The front facing row of people holds their hands up and acts as human shields for the people throwing things behind them.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Probably, but be back in your house by 8PM. We're on to a new crisis now. Next week will be another one.

Image may contain: one or more people and meme, text that says 'HOW THE MEDIA CREATES PANIC VXIX BEHIND CAMERA IN FRONT OF CAMERA NOTICE ANYTHING DIFFERENT?'

As misguided as all of this is at least we aren't taking orders from petty little politicians like De Blasio now. The mold has been completely destroyed. But again for them to target anything of value would take an act of selflessness and courage. Ganking a liquor store is a simple task and immediately rewarding. 

But yeah I agree with the sentiment of your post. The shutdowns will be remembered as the biggest fraud and economic disaster in history. Unless this surpasses it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

As misguided as all of this is at least we aren't taking orders from petty little politicians like De Blasio now. The mold has been completely destroyed. But again for them to target anything of value would take an act of selflessness and courage. Ganking a liquor store is a simple task and immediately rewarding. 

But yeah I agree with the sentiment of your post. The shutdowns will be remembered as the biggest fraud and economic disaster in history. Unless this surpasses it.

It reminds me of that W.R. Hearst quote: "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war." Alternatively: "If it bleeds, it leads".

7 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

It reminds me of that W.R. Hearst quote: "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war." Alternatively: "If it bleeds, it leads".

"Show me the man, I will give you the crime." - Stalin

Reports out of LA that crowds are increasing rapidly. 8 PM curfew.

Edited by Cryingdick

6 hours ago, Opl said:

So because you're black and live in a "dangerous  American city" you are guilty until proven innocent - and sometimes the sentence is served before any trial..too bad, that's life  

my post didn't imply that

• Like 2
  • Sad 1