Forum maintenance tonight from approx. 11pm - 1.30am ×

Only after another 14 days without domestic Covid-19 cases can Thailand 'consider itself safe

webfact

1 hour ago, Mattd said:

Noooooooooooo, surely the government is wrong here, they must impose at least 5 years more of the 'new normal' no bars, no alcohol in restaurants, no sitting on the same table as your family, social distancing, no gatherings over 1, in fact, to show the government is in control, it is essential that the normal population must have no enjoyment whatsoever............ 

Most people don't get enjoyment by oogling young girls for future brides in bars. Restaurants are operating normally. There is no issue with that. Malls are open. All shops are open. Yes, bride finding venues are closed but I don't care.

2 minutes ago, pegman said:

Appearrently there were >28k more deaths this year, excluding BKK, than last year. You would expect a higher death rate from COVID in the densely populated city.  Most of these other deaths are attributed to respiratory diseases such as pneumonia. Someone has been telling some porkies. 

where is that info from please ? me likey.

2 hours ago, Mattd said:

Noooooooooooo, surely the government is wrong here, they must impose at least 5 years more of the 'new normal' no bars, no alcohol in restaurants, no sitting on the same table as your family, social distancing, no gatherings over 1, in fact, to show the government is in control, it is essential that the normal population must have no enjoyment whatsoever............ 

If there's no alcohol allowed in restaurants why is the Chinese restaurant next to me serving it every night!!!! Are the Chinese exempt and above the law in Chiang Mai?

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Mulambana said:

Most people don't get enjoyment by oogling young girls for future brides in bars. Restaurants are operating normally. There is no issue with that. Malls are open. All shops are open. Yes, bride finding venues are closed but I don't care.

Malls and shops seem like reasonable oogling venues if you don't need to be drinking while oogling.