My Songkran

soundman

Well the Songkran hangover has just about worn off & its back to work today. The month of mao-sa-yon - drunk month - (maysayon - April) has fully lived up to its reputation, a total write off for any sort of serious production figures from my factory. Numerous public holidays, staff being drunk for 10 days straight, all in the name of new year celebrations.

Besides this we all had fun. Four days straight of street dance parties, drinking & generally letting the hair down.

I know many expats avoid the water games, I know many love it.

Below are some pics of a dance party I staged up-country.

What did TV members out there get up to?

post-41194-1176890601_thumb.jpg

post-41194-1176890647_thumb.jpg

post-41194-1176890662_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Soundman.

According to an article in The Nation, "A total of 4,214 road accidents took place nationwide during the week-long Songkran holidays, killing 361 people and injuring 4,805 others."

Isn't it cool to get drunk and be irresponsible... wow, I used to be a teenager too. :o

Doesn't sound like much fun to me. How would you feel if a drunk killed someone you loved?

According to an article in The Nation, "A total of 4,214 road accidents took place nationwide during the week-long Songkran holidays, killing 361 people and injuring 4,805 others."

Isn't it cool to get drunk and be irresponsible... wow, I used to be a teenager too. :o

Doesn't sound like much fun to me. How would you feel if a drunk killed someone you loved?

I think you're overreacting. I'm not a big fan of the water games myself, got tired of it after the 2nd year, but I think you're getting too sentimental about it.