Police complaint filed against woman who posed as nurse in photoshoot

webfact

21 minutes ago, stouricks said:

Yes, and what about all those girls who prance around Walking Street claiming to be, and dressed as students.

Well, they ARE studying. And you know EXACTLY what. You and your wallet. Especially your wallet.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

What a pathetic waste of police time, so a woman dresses as a nurse for a photo shoot.

Was she claiming to be a nurse? Was she using nursing skills on anyone?

Dr Orapan you need to find something constructive to do with your time, as it is clear you have too much spare time, to be bothered with such frivolous nonsense.

And if you're seriously ill in the ICU or any hospital bed and the doctor gives the 'nurse' professional instructions which are important in terms of serious impact on your recovery or to help preserve your life, but she has no idea what the doctor instructs because she has no professional training or knowledge, therefore the treatment or medications don't occur, would you be a bit concerned/angry? 

• Confused 6
  • Sad 4

4 hours ago, webfact said:

preserve the dignity of 220,000 nurses

I only know one nurse. She always drives to work in street close so that, in her words, " ... I won't have to get involved if I see an accident." 

• Haha 1