WHO's Kluge warns against further lifting of lockdown in England: Guardian

webfact

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

That article does not say they exported covid-19 deliberately to undermine western economies, and that is what you claimed.

Are you really this ignorant or are you just trying to save face? you are looking pretty silly right now.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, misterjames said:

Are you really this ignorant or are you just trying to save face? you are looking pretty silly right now.

Still no proof of China deliberately exporting covid-19 and that is what you claimed...

5 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Still no proof of China deliberately exporting covid-19 and that is what you claimed...

Why else would they let international flights with infected passengers leave from Wuhan while banning domestic travel within China then? answer that directly? without avoiding the question like you have been doing this whole time.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/blogs/Whathappensif/how-china-locked-down-internally-for-covid-19-but-pushed-foreign-travel/

Edited by misterjames
  • Thanks 1

Why else would they let international flights with infected passengers leave from Wuhan while banning domestic travel within China then? answer that directly? without avoiding the question like you have been doing this whole time.

Oh, I'm not avoiding any question or even defending China, but you have presented no proof whatsoever to back up the conspiracy theory that China deliberately spread covid-19 to undermine western democracies.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Oh, I'm not avoiding any question or even defending China, but you have presented no proof whatsoever to back up the conspiracy theory that China deliberately spread covid-19 to undermine western democracies.

Says he's not avoiding the question then avoids it ???? 

• Thanks 1

Says he's not avoiding the question then avoids it ???? 

Ah, you can't put up and know you have been busted...your claim was nothing but conspiracy theory nonsense and everything you have said and posted since is nothing but a futile effort to deflect from that fact.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

Ah, you can't put up and know you have been busted...

Says the guy that has changed the subject every time he's been asked a question ????

Jog on troll perhaps do some research in the future before chiming in with your nonsense.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, misterjames said:

Says the guy that has changed the subject every time he's been asked a question ????

Jog on troll perhaps do some research in the future before chiming in with your nonsense.

No, I've been fairly consistent.

Prove that your claim China deliberately spread covid-19 to undermine western democracies is not conspiracy theory nonsense.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

No, I've been fairly consistent.

Prove that your claim China deliberately spread covid-19 to undermine western democracies is not conspiracy theory nonsense.

Fairly consistent in ignoring what has been put in front of you (because it doesn't fit your narrative)

You were the one that said it's a conspiracy and said we are talking nonsense so it's upto you to show us why it's nonsense.

You have chosen to ignore all the facts put in front of you and not even left enough time to read the articles or watch the videos between posts..

That shows us you don't want to find the truth you just want to be right.

Which makes you ignorant and pointless to debate with.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, misterjames said:

Fairly consistent in ignoring what has been put in front of you (because it doesn't fit your narrative)

You were the one that said it's a conspiracy and said we are talking nonsense so it's upto you to show us why it's nonsense.

You have chosen to ignore all the facts put in front of you and not even left enough time to read the articles or watch the videos between posts..

That shows us you don't want to find the truth you just want to be right.

Which makes you ignorant and pointless to debate with.

Present facts and I'll look at them, but you made a claim and have conspicuously failed to support it.

That is all I have asked you to do.

As of yet you have not done this. 

And let's face it, that is because you cannot.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

An organisation prepared to accept new data and information and then review its position based on that, absolutely I would trust them.

I would not trust anything that lot say any more ,they even said not to wear masks 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

I would not trust anything that lot say any more ,they even said not to wear masks 

Not saying they weren't wrong a number of times, but I respect the fact that they own up to it when they are wrong and are prepared to rethink their position based on evidence, data and new information.

• Like 2

Not saying they weren't wrong a number of times, but I respect the fact that they own up to it when they are wrong and are prepared to rethink their position based on evidence, data and new information.

Not just that they are wrong sometimes ,but they are in Chinas pocket, and no i dont think China deliberatly released the covid ,but and its a good sized but ,maybe it got out of their lab  by accident.

• Like 1

Just now, bert bloggs said:

Not just that they are wrong sometimes ,but they are in Chinas pocket, and no i dont think China deliberatly released the covid ,but and its a good sized but ,maybe it got out of their lab  by accident.

There we digress

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

There we digress

Indeed you do, but first having made the point that the WHO have frequently 'got it wrong' so you will well understand that there are those of us who are of the considered opinion Kluge may well be continuing that trend!!!

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Present facts and I'll look at them, but you made a claim and have conspicuously failed to support it.

That is all I have asked you to do.

As of yet you have not done this. 

And let's face it, that is because you cannot.

You do not look at the facts that's the thing every time you are presented with a fact you want another one. Also it would have been impossible for you to read or view the videos in the time it took for you to reply and that says it all about people like you closed minded and pointless to debate with.

I'm guessing you didn't read my last message either which was seeing as you are the one telling everyone they are talking nonsense it's up to you to prove it's nonsense which you have not done.

You started off by saying there were no facts in what I was saying then when presented you ignored them as you ignored my questions.

This is going round in circles so I'm going to leave it there there is no reasoning with people like you.

Edited by misterjames
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

I never said they deliberately released it however I think that they turned a blind eye to international flights taking off while realising exactly what they were doing else why would they ban domestic travel?

Nobody has been able to give any logical reason for that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, misterjames said:

You do not look at the facts that's the thing every time you are presented with a fact you want another one. Also it would have been impossible for you to read of view the videos in the time it took for you to reply and that says it all about people like you closed minded and pointless to debate with.

I'm guessing you didn't read my last message either which was seeing as you are the one telling everyone they are talking nonsense it's up to you to prove it's nonsense which you have not done.

You started off by saying there were no facts in what I was saying then when presented you ignored them as you ignored my questions.

This is going round in circles so I'm going to leave it there there is no reasoning with people like you.

You have presented no facts to back up the claim that China deliberately spread covid-19 to weaken western economies.

5 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Indeed you do, but first having made the point that the WHO have frequently 'got it wrong' so you will well understand that there are those of us who are of the considered opinion Kluge may well be continuing that trend!!!

No, I said got it wrong and then admitted when did so and changed it's advise based upon new data and information.

That I can respect

• Like 2

Just now, Bluespunk said:

No, I said got it wrong and then admitted when did so and changed it's advise based upon new data and information.

That I can respect

Well isn't that just hunky dory, you respect people who got it wrong, because they admitted their error!! When the error became obvious!!! and just how exactly is that supposed to convince people they are not still getting it wrong!!!

Don't answer because there isn't a reasonable one from the position you have adopted

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

China deliberately spread covid-19? 

That is absolute <deleted>.

Oh, and less use of the "i'm so superior' arrogant sheeple BS" is appreciated.

I hope you are correct that China didn't "intentionally" allow the disease to spread.

Oh & less of the use of the intended derogatory term your a "conspiracy theorist" when you disagree with an opinion contrary to your own is appreciated. ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

People only call it a conspiracy when they try to shut down a debate based on literally no proof it is a conspiracy.

21 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I also hope I am correct that china didn't spread the disease deliberately, but I'm not worrying about as there is zero evidence they did.

Hoping your correct does not make it not true.

It also doesn't make anyone of the opinion they did a conspiracy theorist. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

You have presented no facts to back up the claim that China deliberately spread covid-19 to weaken western economies.

and you have still not given me any logical reason why they would allow international flights full of infected individuals to the west while closing down domestic travel.

So at this point there is more evidence to suggest they wanted it to get out than they didn't.

I rest my case ????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, misterjames said:

People only call it a conspiracy when they try to shut down a debate based on literally no proof it is a conspiracy.

Hoping your correct does not make it not true.

It also doesn't make anyone of the opinion they did a conspiracy theorist. 

If you believe China deliberately spread covid-19 to undermine western economies, prove it, present evidence, show me I am wrong.

Deliberately is the key word here.