Just did 5 nights in HuaHin...

moontang

2 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

For that price, please tell us about your room service and the buffet breakfast next day.

Buffets?  Always a good idea during a pandemic.  Place is "Swedish Managed.". 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Not been for 20 years thought I might go back in July, I expect it's gone downhill terribly like everwhere else here though!

Might be worth a look before Ivan and the tour busses return.  I wouldn't want to be anywhere near it in high season.  Even with the look of desertion, the Sunday traffic heading back North was nothing to sneeze at, but they are doing a lot of road work between Phetchaburi and Chaam.

• Like 2

I was bored in Hua Hin. I liked the All In restaurant/ shop for foreign food. I wonder  if it’s still there ? Otherwise I ate in the night market, great fresh fish and huge prawns, and the occasional rat running over my feet !!

2 minutes ago, geisha said:

I was bored in Hua Hin. I liked the All In restaurant/ shop for foreign food. I wonder  if it’s still there ? Otherwise I ate in the night market, great fresh fish and huge prawns, and the occasional rat running over my feet !!

It seems to fit those who want to live a more (immitation) Western lifestyle better than most places..at a cost.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moontang said:

This is where I used to stay..a friend from high school built the entire subdivision..sold for 8.7m, but he could have got 12+ in 2012.  Rented for 20k per week.

IMG_20181123_131235.jpg

IMG_20181123_131336.jpg

IMG_20181123_131529.jpg

I guess the price is not much different if you still have to transfer money from europe.

5 hours ago, looking for LIFE insurance said:

Paid about 270 per night on soi 67..aircon, TV, private bath..close to beach.

Was it a "short time" establishment...????

22 minutes ago, moontang said:

It seems to fit those who want to live a more (immitation) Western lifestyle better than most places..at a cost.  

I like it for the other way around, travel a few sois and all the foreigners disappear and I'm back it Thailand again (but with options) -  def not for everyone and that suits me fine-even better with the pandemic, less losers parked in front of the 7/11's..

2 minutes ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

Nice birdbath.

I'm sure all your in-laws from Buriram would need a larger one, if they knew how to swim, but this one has seen more than a few romantic evenings at the jacuzzi end.  Can you see the Chang bottle?  Neither can I...

IMG_20181122_133148.jpg