TikTok users say they helped sabotage Trump rally with false registrations

webfact

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

"tech savvy"? Like filling out an application form?

On second thought, to fill out those forms basic reading and typing skills are necessary. Is that something most Trump supporters have? I wonder.

I actually once applied to attend a Trump rally because it was near me. Now it isn't become I am that avid of a supporter but because I just thought I might want to experience what the atmosphere is really like. I filled out the form and sent it in. I was granted a seat. 

However because of my bad back I can not do long lines and waiting. Also the entire town would be blocked off for it. So I never attended and never gave notice. This is a one off fluke. They need to find a way to simply confirm attendants. Trump should do a a mandatory "donation" to confirm a spot. The rest can be first come and first serve. That's checkmate if you are reserving tickets from the free food section of the CHOP zone in Seattle.

Again it is less of a mistake than the dems made in Iowa, The government on both sides of the aisle are not prepared to bring the USA into the modern era. Thankfully the corporations are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Trump is responsible for the people who work for him.

As long as he selects incompetent yes-men he should not be surprised about the results.

You can't seriously think any president can be aware of everything that goes on? The entire government of the USA is at very high risk of cyber attacks. This won't end when Trump leaves office this is the beginning.

Biden doesn't have the problem for now. You think Pelosi would have been looking at IP addresses and piecing together bunk reservations? 

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mikebike said:

Yes, because a tik-tok troll obviously has the same scrutiny and revelance to the nation as a presidential election. Good catch and a most perfect analogy.

It's not a bad analogy. Vote by mail requires no ID, you can not verify who received the mail, and no financial commitment to mail in. Mail or email is the same thing in that regard. 

If I wanted Trump to win why not go harvest ballots out of mailboxes and send them in? It's actually easier than hacking emails. If you don't mind committing felonies.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

Nah, she would have to come out of her little protected bubble and speak freely and speak unprompted and debate opposing views which she bombs hard every time she tries, becoming a gaffe machine. 

And she's a terrible, toxic person. 

You are funny but wrong. You are looking at a future president of the USA.....so don’t hold your breath on her going away any time soon.....but if you do hold your breath you won’t be around to see it anyway. 555

• Confused 1

Just now, Emdog said:

I believe what this "sabotage" shows is the lack of foresight and contingency planning on the part of campaign. If I were working on registration for that rally one of the first things I would ask is "How do we know these registrants will show up? That they are real?" I suppose being surrounded by yes men does have disadvantages as no one dare question superiors. Similar to culture here in Thailand I reckon.

Republicans have had vast experience over the decades with dirty tricks. This registration thing doesn't even reach level of "dirty tricks", just "outsmarting tricks".

As far as voter fraud and absentee ballots go, the Republicans also are the ones who do it, as in North Carolina in 2018. https://www.npr.org/2019/07/30/746800630/north-carolina-gop-operative-faces-new-felony-charges-that-allege-ballot-fraud

I completely agree. However that being said it is a nice problem to have. Biden has 4 people coming and 3 chairs in the gymnasium which is closed due to co vid. 

You can read me story of registering for a rally in an earlier post. It is too easy but it worked for a long time. I guess you can expect things to be different the very next time. You are talking on both sides of people near their 80's who don't understand the internet and wouldn't remember that their password is still 1234567 or their birthdays.

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Foghorn said:

The left is so scared they have to sabotage things to try get their own way , they know they would lose . Try be fair . Trump is so good for the American people 

Well, at least you can say some get what they deserve, but do they know themselves? Thats the Q

49 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

However because of my bad back I can not do long lines and waiting. 

Do you believe they will accept the explanation, when the special service come  and question you? Do you have Tik Tok? 

4 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Trump’s rally trolled by teen activists. Teens fighting back in a way they can. So apt. 

Yes, because teens should be allowed to wield all the power. The naivety and idealism of youth, coupled with the leftist brainwashing they've received since birth, gives them infinite wisdom. What can possibly go wrong ?

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Taco said:

In my opinion this is one of the most awesome accomplishments the zoom generation has pulled off.  What a total slap in the face on Trump!  I hope their older brother's and sisters are going to pull another good one on him come election day.

Fails to mention that Trump had a smaller rally planned after that was so empty that Pence and him failed to show up fearing the "fake media" might take more photos of a bad showing.  Kinda reminds me of his inauguration day.  Love it!

It could be the last one they pull off if there is no further guberment money in 2 months. I have done well with ZM for the record.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Confused 1