How a group of teens made Surat Thani police a laughing stock

webfact

35 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Just another day for plod, does not take much to make them a laughing stock.

Most of their daily antics are laughable.... New movie carry on pc Somchai.????

If you live in this country you should love Thailand warts and all.

• Sad 3

56 minutes ago, colinneil said:

I take it from your above comment, you have never been screwed over, threatened with being shot, by the police here, well i have, you dont like the comment i made about them.... Tough.

Why were you threatened with being shot if I may ask, and of all the people the police. You should know better you are living in a Police State- can't you pretend you respect them when dealing with them?

The working class thais are the ones that suffer the most in this country. The hideous super rich and the military make sure no bread crumbs drop on to the floor so that the working class could pick them up. To say the super rich and military are hideous is an understatement.

The working class doesn't even get to pick up bread crumbs to feed their children don't you sympathize with them?

Compare with Malaysia and Singapore Thailand working class is really suffering, I don't know about Cambodia, Vietnam or the Philippines because I have never been there.

Every time tourists pay tax at airport where do the money goes to? To help the poor? Some general wives go to Singapore for shopping and also get their hair done. That's high class, all thais should aspire to do so.

In school the national anthem is played and children are drilled to obey the state, it's a bit like Italy during Mussolini time, not that I was there to witness, I had seen documentary of mussolini era.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, thequietman said:

Cause Colin's a gezzer, innit!

He's a little bit whey and a little bit woh. He's a ducker and diver. He's a little bit lively (used to be ???? sorry Colin. )He's a gangsta don't ye know.

Innit. 

I am asking Colin . Am I not ? Your reply is uncalled for. Please....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, colinneil said:

I take it from your above comment, you have never been screwed over, threatened with being shot, by the police here, well i have, you dont like the comment i made about them.... Tough.

When I have been pulled over by the police, I show them respect and I am not aggressive towards them.

Therefore, of course, I have never been threatened with being shot.

• Like 2

At least they did not drag them out of their car, handcuff them, leaving their baby in the car unattended in his baby-seat all the while. The couple happened to be two top Olympic athletes but the London plod decided that some black people in a Mercedes Benz must be drug dealers. The car was completely clean of any drugs. The police then compounded their errors by claiming that the car was driving on the wrong side of the road (isn't that what drug dealers do - drive on the wrong side of the road to draw attention to themselves!) which was not true as the configuration of the road was such that only one vehicle at a time could move on the road due to cars parking on each side. Only after a huge amount of noise in the press was the issue eventually sent to the police complaints board and it will be interesting to see what they say.

2 hours ago, brianp0803 said:

When I have been pulled over by the police, I show them respect and I am not aggressive towards them.

Therefore, of course, I have never been threatened with being shot.

I think you need to learn what happened to Colin, then apologise. Seriously.

• Thanks 1