3,000 foreigners have illegally entered Thailand in the last month

webfact

1 hour ago, brucegoniners said:

I'm starting to worry that all of this news on the country being Covid free and all of the cases only being in quarantine is false. 

You would need extreme hallucinatory abilities to believe the total facade of government announcements re Covid 19.........of course the country is very far from being free of the virus.

Only 100k tested from a 70 million population and from that 100k around 20k had Covid antibodies..... around 20%.

A huge broom and carpet is amazing Thailands Covid policy.

• Thanks 1

He said that no police had so far been prosecuted for accepting bribes from gangs involved in the illegal business but that investigations were continuing. 

Yeah right. We beleive that. A policeman in Thailand being investigated? That would be the day. A message to Kitiphrapat. Best to just keep your mouth shut, rather than spouting utter nonsense. Nobody believes you. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Trillian said:

We know of several who have crossed the border with Myanmar and have been going back and forth away from the checkpoints, the total number is a lot more than 3,000 I'm sure.

Yes indeed, my thoughts as well. How many illegals are already in Thailand who have not been identified, arrested and deported???

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

He said that no police had so far been prosecuted for accepting bribes from gangs involved in the illegal business but that investigations were continuing. 

So would the immigration police who would have accepted bribes from gangs for the 3000 illegal entrants, now deported, have to give refunds?

Edited by SkyFax
  • Haha 1

Nothing new to us. We know border police are corrupt. We know you can buy all kind of visas. And you know you are all corrupt. So what's the issue ue here? 

Edited by sead

1 minute ago, sead said:

Nothing new to us. We know border police are corrupt. We know you can buy all kind of visas. And you know you are all corrupt. So what's the isdue here? 

This is not about border police, the borders are long and porous and it's very difficult if not impossible to police every meter of it.

• Like 1

How did he know that none of the 3,000 had the virus did they actually test everyone one of them . If 3,000 people can get into Thailand in one month it just shows you how bad the security of the country is and it’s a general who is in charge 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sandyf said:

You didn't react, you asked a question, the answer to which was embedded in the article.

If you really want to know something it is better to read the source than ask on here, but you probably didn't really want an answer.

An article was posted. I asked a question about information that was missing in the posted article. The, you and BKK6060, instead of pointing me to the answer in a civil manner, decided to deride me from your first responses to me. This forum is a place for civil debate and that is going to include people asking questions about OPs. Attacking people for asking reasonable questions is not nice. Please be more nice. Also, consistent attacks on people for asking questions in here rather than responding to substance gives the impression that people are just diverting attention from the substance. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Ha.

Well, no he wasn't read my response #41.

It is important I believe to post the truth and not speculation.

So,  can you figure it out or you want me to post the full article on here for you?

Even if the "truth" is totally unbelievable?

4 hours ago, Russel said:

Aside from the fact that they should explain to us how they got this figure of 3000 as they entered illegally. But the question is: why this article and why right now? Like as if there had never been illegal entries from neighboring countries in the past. The answer is in two words: media terrorism. Their goal is to terrorize the population to keep tension and fear high. keep the fear high for this alleged second wave of an extinct virus. That's not my say, scientists and Nobel prizes say it

Nobel prizes have never said anything but I'd be interested in any links to scientists that say this virus is extinct.

9 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Ha.

Well, no he wasn't read my response #41.

It is important I believe to post the truth and not speculation.

So,  can you figure it out or you want me to post the full article on here for you?

I'll point out that asking a question about an OP is not the same as speculating about it. So, it's important to post the "truth", not speculate, and not ask any questions.