Trump pledges COVID outbreak coming under control as Florida cases surge for fifth day

webfact

5 minutes ago, Tug said:

No sir I disagree he will go down in history as the most damaging president in American history it will take generations to correct the damages he has wrought the lives lost cannot be replaced amazing imo that a person with so many advantages in life could get it so horribly wrong 

And who would be your perfect choice as president if I may ask?

12 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Last presidential election poll I saw showed Trump with a 40% or so standing, trailing Biden by double digits...  Have 40% of Americans literally gone insane???

not insane but perhaps because Trump is the caricature of what they think Americans are,  compared to the rest of the world: the best ever, greatest in everything, tremendously powerful - pause, rewind and replay ...  nothing is questionable.... "History repeats itself, 1st as tragedy, 2nd as  farce" 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Yes even the best fiction writer could have never imagined a character like him becoming the US president. Certainly the founders didn't imagine that someone so completely incompetent, bizarre mentally, and massively corrupt could ever be elected. 

Do you remember that seen from the film - Back to the future - The main actor goes into a bar and pay with a 'modern' dollar bill ... the guy behind the bar say .. what is this ?  The reply is .. oh it will be ok in the future ..  The bar tender say .. oh yea ..so you are from the future .. Who is the president then - The reply is 'Ronald Regain' .. and we see him in a old B&W western movie on the TV behind the bar tender ... Who just laughs ...  ???? ... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

My Thai wife keeps asking me, because she doesn't understand.... what's going on in the U.S., why have they failed so spectacularly with the results being a shattered economy, illness and death...

In other words, you just discovered you are married to a radical leftist. :cheesy:

I'll feel a lot better when his poll numbers go sub-30, but then there is the Vlad factor, and also the Barr factor.

Meanwhile Bannon is out there unhindered, as he has no affiliation with the campaign.  This came up in the Wallace interview.

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

He also likes the Confederate flag.... So he's got that going for him....  :blink:

So thus far, he's aligned himself with Putin, Duterte, Kim, white nationalists and the U.S.'s history of Southern slavery, racism and insurrection... What's next???

+ The Ostrich Alliance 

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikeasq60 said:

Blame RINO Gov Charlie Baker of Massachusetts and Gov Cuomo a democrat from New York for the nursing home deaths in the US. The other numbers are being manipulated for democrat political purposes people are aware of whats going on in the US. Murders and vehicle accidents along with other unrelated issues thrown into the CV numbers. Like I said many leftists americans and brits in Thailand I see you getting on the plane in Dubai you stand out!!

Yes, they stand out since they're not wearing their MAGA hat.

• Haha 2

The CV -- with 140,000 deaths already in just half a year and headed for 220,000+ by November -- is well on its way to becoming the third largest cause of deaths in the U.S., behind only heart disease and cancer, according to CDC stats.

Number of deaths for leading causes of death:

• Heart disease: 647,457
  • Cancer: 599,108
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 160,201
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 146,383
  • Alzheimer’s disease: 121,404
  • Diabetes: 83,564
  • Influenza and Pneumonia: 55,672
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis: 50,633
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,173

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

He is floundering, weak, sickly, feeble, and completely out of touch. Possibly even insane. He will say absolutely anything at this point. He is as unhinged from "truth" as anyone in a major office has been in our lifetime. He makes Nixon and  Clinton look like noblemen! 

Bye bye Don! See ya! 

Yes you should read the book his niece wrote I have read part of it

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

He also likes the Confederate flag.... So he's got that going for him....  :blink:

So thus far, he's aligned himself with Putin, Duterte, Kim, white nationalists and the U.S.'s history of Southern slavery, racism and insurrection... What's next???

WestBro Baptist