Who to Complain to at Pattaya City Hall

carlyai

We have a house in Pattaya City we want to rent out on a long term basis, but renters only stay a short time because of the many dogs, cats and roster/chickens across the Soi. The owner of the animals is a squatter with a tin shack on a failed building site. 

My wife has been to Pattaya City Hall and complained. Pattaya City Hall staff looked up the address and said there is no registered owner to get in touch with and that they have never paid their garbage or dirty water bills.  There was a beautiful restaurant there that was knocked down to build a condo, but that all stopped when the army took over. So it has been a pile of rubble ever since.

Pattaya City said they would come out but haven't.

We have talked to the squatters, they have said they would do something with the 3 am crowing rooster but haven't.

We have asked our lawyer about it and he says he doesn't handle these cases as too difficult.

There must be SOMEONE in Pattaya City Hall to complain to. 

Has anyone had success with this type of complaint and who specifically to contact?

What about the Land Department office, surely they would have the address of the land owners and we can write to them. 

My wife won't entertain poisoning animals, so that's out also.

• 2 weeks later...

See If you can find the squatter an alternative site on which to squat.

If this can be arranged  plus giving the man some money every month.

With that in place you will have ensure that  the site is unsuitable for other would be squatters.

I assume that your complaints are shared with other co -owners.

First job -get support from them.

Do not forget that the squatter is living in dire circumstances.

Apologise for not answering your question directly.

Edited by Delight