Thailand drops charges against Red Bull heir in deadly hit-and-run

webfact

3 minutes ago, yellowboat said:

The word "disgusting" doesn't even begin to describe the actions of the junta.  Thai is beyond tarnished.   

Some of us learned to live with it, some left because of it, some whine about it on fora.

• Haha 1

Just now, TTSIssues said:

this does show Thailand in a terrible light for the rest of the world - the only option we have is to stop buying the sugary products that his family produces, sadly I don’t do that anyway. 

Doubt many outside of Thailand care about it let alone know.

• Like 1

"the only option we have is to stop buying the sugary products that his family produces" 

It won't hurt them very much, I think. 

On the other hand, if they stop sponsering sport events, I am afraid it would be dramatic for many. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Wiggy said:

I guess the little boy wants to return home to mummy. Man, that must have been one hell of a brown envelope, specially made for the occasion. 

He'd being flying in and out when ever he please already, drooping the charges just allows him entry offically !!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

He'd being flying in and out when ever he please already, drooping the charges just allows him entry offically !!

So why drop the charges? You seem to know his movements quite well so maybe you can enlighten us.

• Thanks 2