Thailand drops charges against Red Bull heir in deadly hit-and-run

webfact

3 minutes ago, Wiggy said:

So why drop the charges? You seem to know his movements quite well so maybe you can enlighten us.

Lemme guess, your one of the peeps that also think Taksin does not come and go as he pleases ?

22 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Killing someone in your car while speeding and under the influence is not an “accident”. 

It’s this sort of regressive attitude that will ensure more people die at the hands of drunk drivers than have to. Let’s hope nobody you care about is killed by a drunk driver. 

I agree. 

I just try help Boomer. He ask me.

3 hours ago, Thechook said:

Absolutely disgusting.  Corruption is alive and bigger than ever in Thailand.  This is like defecating on the victims grave.  You kill someone you should face court no matter who you are.

Is anyone here remotely surprised by this outcome ??

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

It was offered but his widow refused it, she should have taken it and hired a hitman because that would be the only way she would get any justice.

According to BBC News Asia :

The relatives of Sergeant-Major Wichian have said little about the case. As usually happens in these situations, the Yoovidhya family have paid them a large sum of money, around $100,000.

In return they have agreed not to press charges themselves.

1 minute ago, Don Mega said:

Lemme guess, your one of the peeps that also think Taksin does not come and go as he pleases ?

I don't care if he does, but it is completely irrelevant to this topic. Please answer the question. 

• Like 2

I was on Sukhumvit  early that morning on my way to Ekkamai bus station, and I saw that accident scene. I’ve been waiting for eight years to see what would happen with this. I still can picture that officers body laying there with his head it in a growing pool of blood.

Edited by jcnbkk
Spelling
  • Sad 4

4 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

According to BBC News Asia :

The relatives of Sergeant-Major Wichian have said little about the case. As usually happens in these situations, the Yoovidhya family have paid them a large sum of money, around $100,000.

In return they have agreed not to press charges themselves.

I stand corrected then, I read my version shortly after the killing happened, obviously money softens the grief.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Thechook said:

Absolutely disgusting.  Corruption is alive and bigger than ever in Thailand.  This is like defecating on the victims grave.  You kill someone you should face court no matter who you are.

Why? Wasn't it the family's maid on her trip in the Ferrari to the grocery store who caused the accident ... ????

Edited by ttrd
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Sports teams

Red Bull's rise in sport has been astronomical, now having an invested interest in over 15 sports teams across 11 sports.

They are the title owners of:

• FC Red Bull Salzburg (Football)
  • RB Leipzig (Football)
  • New York Red Bulls (Football)
  • Red Bull Brasil (Football)
  • FC Liefering (Football)
  • Red Bull Racing (Formula 1)
  • Scuderia Toro Rosso (Formula 1 sister team)
  • Team Peugeot-Hansen (Rallycross Racing - Red Bull sponsors)
  • EKS Audi Sport (Rallycross Racing - Red Bull sponsors)
  • Red Bull KTM Factory Racing (MotoGP)
  • Red Bull KTM Tech 3 (MotoGP/Moto2)
  • Red Bull KTM Ajo (Moto2/Moto3)
  • EC Red Bull Salzburg (Eight Time Ice Hockey Champions)
  • EHC Red Bull Munchen (Ice Hockey)
  • Red Bull Extreme Sailing Team (Sailing)
  • Red Bull Skate Team (Skateboarding)
  • Red Bull Surfing Team (Surfing)

link 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/red-bull-sporting-dynasty-football-14004865

Nobody care.

Impressive list, My guess is nobody involved in any of that have even heard of Khun Boss.

• Like 1

Just now, rkidlad said:

Sure it will. You may notice that things that are widely condemned become socially unacceptable. When something becomes socially unacceptable, it’s less likely to happen. People have a natural tendency to conform to social rules. So if the justice system won’t do its job properly, decent people will have to point it out. 

bwahahahahahahaha, yeah right.

5 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Thanks. I will carry on condemning injustice.

And you feel free to carry on perpetuating it.

7 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

And you feel free to carry on perpetuating it.

I have reported you for false accusations. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

In other words, the police have received their final payment that they have been receiving over however long so it’s no longer worth their time as no more money to be made. Disgraceful Thailand at its best....

• Like 2