Steps required to enter Thailand

webfact

2 hours ago, Mark mark said:

So NOW you can get back in to Thailand Mark mark !!! ... (So quit Complaining and just get on with it !!!) !!!  .... 

...  "So NOW you can get back in to Thailand" ! ... ... Well Can I ??? .... I certainly could spend about 200,000 bart or More trying at Least !!!

Covid-19 PCR Test: £190 / THB 7680

Flight (Business): £2514 / THB 101,700

ASQ: THB 45,000 

Total: THB: 154,380 

If you can get a flight that isn’t business class that knock off a significant chunk.

..... and wear my PC out

How do you wear out a PC? its just e-mails (although quite a lot of e-mails), but really, if one of the reasons for not returning is you are worried about wearing out your PC, then you are really not that interested in returning !!!! 

do my head in pretty effectively.

Yes, its a hassle, but if prepping some documents is 'doing your head in’, then you are really not that interested in returning !!!! 

... I wonder what the 14 days in Quarantine would be like ? .... 

Its not ideal - but its not bad, food is decent, passing the time is more tricky (hence lots of ThaiVisa.com posts to daft comments !

Like I would be scared that they might just forget about me, and leave me there !!! ... CV 19 !!!

A daft comment - are you not capable of walking out of a hotel room?

You really are not that bothered about coming back. 

... What a horible HORIBLE situation ! and I do not even have to wear a mask here ... and am not likely to die either if I stay putt !!! 

Oh no... Another ’non mask wearer’.... I hope your civil rights are not impeded !!!

Talk to a nurse or anyone on the front line about wearing full PPE for a full 12 hour shift (or longer).

• Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

Of course you can look at it that way too, but either way this is still huge overkill what is going on here.

All the countries involved seem to be taking their orders from the WHO, run by Tedros, the first WHO director without a medical degree, who has been accused of crimes against humanity:

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/35325-marxist-un-who-boss-must-be-put-on-trial-critics-say

Aside from his (lack of) medical credentials, Tedros happens to be a member of the Tigray People’s Liberation Front (TPLF), The TPLF was listed as a terrorist organisation by the US government in the 1990s, and is still listed as one by the Global Terror Database because of its unfortunate habit of carrying out armed assaults in rural areas.

He was also Ethiopian Minister of Health from 2002 to 2012 at a time when the regime was accused of covering up epidemics.  A cholera outbreak spread the region in 2007, infecting thousands in neighbouring countries. When it spread to Ethiopia, the government simply renamed the outbreak and called it Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD).

But his job now is probably just to be a yes man, the WHO largest funder, Bill Gates, who recently admitted for every 1 billion he puts into the vaccine industry he gets 20 billion out,

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/23/bill-gates-turns-10-billion-into-200-billion-worth-of-economic-benefit.html

also has a very dubious past, here are just a few of his philanthropic endeavors:

In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program.

The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines. By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines.

In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces.

Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders.

Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.

In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,049 children.

During Gates 2002 MenAfriVac Campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis.

Between 50-500 children developed paralysis. South African newspapers complained, “We are guinea pigs for drug makers.” Nelson Mandela’s former Senior Economist, Professor Patrick Bond, describes Gates’ philanthropic practises as “ruthless” and immoral”.

In 2010, Gates committed $ 10 billion to the WHO promising to reduce population, in part, through new vaccines. A month later Gates told a Ted Talk that new vaccines “could reduce population”.

In 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a phoney “tetanus” vaccine campaign.

Independent labs found the sterility formula in every vaccine tested. After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade.

Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico and the Philippines.

A 2017 study (Morgensen et.Al.2017) showed that WHO’s popular DTP is killing more African than the disease it pretends to prevent. Vaccinated girls suffered 10x the death rate of unvaccinated children.

All well documented and verifiable. So whatever is going on, don't worry we are in safe hands.

Bet you wish you'd never asked

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Oh no... Another ’non mask wearer’.... I hope your civil rights are not impeded

Well you certainly have politicians on your side, ..but not the science. Masks are just face nappies for the insecure, sucking your thumb would serve the same purpose.

43 minutes ago, Chivas said:

Rather than quoting all of OP will just lift this one short paragraph. Now if you are a Brit under our National Health System there is absolutely no way whatsover you will achieve their requirements in the 72 hours prior to wheels up (in reality the 2 days before the flight)

Simply impossible.....you simply will not be able to arrange tests, results and fit to fly certificates (which you'll certainly get charged for after the medical) all in the two days available

Day of travel

Travellers are required to carry a certificate of entry, health insurance, certificate of a Covid-19 test taken within a 72-hour period with a negative result and a fit-to-fly certificate. 

Out of interest I got requoted for annual insurance to include covid and my annual coverage which was £48 last year for unlimited trips has risen by £549

I am a Brit who has a family travel insurance policy which is included via a small charge through my bank each month, which covers a period of 90 days per trip, I recently received a Q&A update from them and it said "along with all other cover, if you contract CV19 during your holiday all related cost would be covered including repatriation if needed" up to the tune of 5mil GBP. However as has already been pointed out, that it is nigh on impossible to get the other things needed to enter Thailand it doesn't matter how much insurance you have, What u not understand! NO FALANG WECLOME!! ???? ????

12 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

April Heath, Aetna, Cigna, AXA, The Post Office (UK)

There is no ‘approval list’ all thats required is a statement or certificate from your insurance company that you are Covered in Thailand for up to or more than US$100,000 for any complications related to Covid-19. 

Insurance, there is no approval list. 

Again, there no approval list. 

Any insurance is underwritten: Example April Heath is underwritten by AIG.

A lot of companies have Direct Settlement in Thailand, if there is no direct settlement, you pay and claim back from the insurance company - this is how its always worked. 

Thailand has a national health care system. 

This is not true. Some hospitals have dual pricing. But many do not and charge Thai’s the same as Westerners. 

Yes, Insurance cover for the duration of stay has always been a requirement for a Schengen Visa.

Dual pricing has little to do with the process to return Foreigners to Thailand. 

Be careful of your conformation Bias. 

Thanks for your speedy response. I am sure your answers will help others in making a sound decision whether they want to plan a visit to Thailand. 

Conformation Bias; what is that in Thailand? Have they told anyone anything that is of fact.  

As for dual pricing, do you know what hospitals that are charging dual prices? I am sure visitors would love to know this as well. 

When I was visiting the country between 2005 and 2019, I don’t recall having a insurance requirement to enter the county for 30 - 90 days visa or get a tourist visa. 

4 minutes ago, 7fish said:
16 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Oh no... Another ’non mask wearer’.... I hope your civil rights are not impeded

Well you certainly have politicians on your side, ..but not the science. Masks are just face nappies for the insecure, sucking your thumb would serve the same purpose.

Oh dear.... Another uneducated self-centred opinion from someone who doesn’t understand that ‘wearing a mask’ protects others.

If you happen to be unknowingly carrying Covid-19, by not wearing a mask, when you cough, sneeze and even when you speak bit of aerosol, spittle and phlegm are expelled and fall onto surfaces nearby - people touch those surfaces.

How hard is it? WEAR AN <deleted> MASK !!! is it really that difficult. 

- Wear the mask properly, don’t mess with it. Dispose of it properly or wash a reusable mask regularly. 

WHY is this is a recurring issue? what is it with people who don’t want to wear a mask. I just cannot grasp their selfishness. 

3 minutes ago, Truth Will Set You Free said:

Thanks for your speedy response. I am sure your answers will help others in making a sound decision whether they want to plan a visit to Thailand. 

Conformation Bias; what is that in Thailand? Have they told anyone anything that is of fact.  

As for dual pricing, do you know what hospitals that are charging dual prices? I am sure visitors would love to know this as well. 

I have heard / read that Bangkok Hospital Pattaya charge dual prices, also Bangkok Hospital in Hua Hin.

I know that Bumrungrad and Samitivej in Bangkok do not - my Wife also goes there.

Of course, it's difficult to tell unless we see the prices up for Thai and Foreigners. 

I’ve read the Dual Pricing Facebook page - there is a lot of good information on there and it seems to be bringing about change which where these issues are concerned its never a bad thing. 

That said - foreigners returning to Thailand are not being subject to dual pricing. IF a Thai were to travel back on the same flight, in the same class of seat and attend the same ASQ hotel they would be paying exactly the same as I.

The only difference is that Thai’s were given priority on the repatriation flights (no argument there) and filled up economy class, so I had no choice but to fly business. If the flight was 100% economy class seating, I doubt I would have had the option to return. Additionally, I never had any intention of staying in a free state quarantine facility. 

While I would prefer to quarantine at home, too many people have already ruined that for everyone else and we are treated according to the lowest common denominator and have to do the ASQ. As such, I can accept this and don’t really mind paying for the standard of place I’m in. I do not feel ripped off. 

3 minutes ago, Truth Will Set You Free said:

When I was visiting the country between 2005 and 2019, I don’t recall having a insurance requirement to enter the county for 30 - 90 days visa or get a tourist visa. 

The idea has been floated on a number of occasions. 

There has been a lot of media attention about foreigners stuck in Thailand unable to pay their insurance bills.

This now could be the ‘changing point’ whereby any applicant for a visa needs to have valid insurance. 

5 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Oh dear.... Another uneducated self-centred opinion from someone who doesn’t understand that ‘wearing a mask’ protects others.

If you happen to be unknowingly carrying Covid-19, by not wearing a mask, when you cough, sneeze and even when you speak bit of aerosol, spittle and phlegm are expelled and fall onto surfaces nearby - people touch those surfaces.

How hard is it? WEAR AN <deleted> MASK !!! is it really that difficult. 

- Wear the mask properly, don’t mess with it. Dispose of it properly or wash a reusable mask regularly. 

WHY is this is a recurring issue? what is it with people who don’t want to wear a mask. I just cannot grasp their selfishness. 

Richard

Are you blind? Are you on the front line in BigC, Tesco Loctus, and food places, telling Thai’s to wear face masks? No disrespect to your spouse but you probably married to one and send her to do all the shopping while you sit on your butt insulting people on Thaisvisa.  Respect other opinions. 

Get a real life, you should know who the real uneducated people are? ????????????????

10 minutes ago, PumpkinEater said:

I have a Non O outside of TH good until next June...

Are they letting the non Os in yet?

Is your Non-Immigrant Type O Based on Marriage ????? do you have a Marriage Certificate?

IF so, then Yes....

IF your Non-Immigrant Type O Based on Retirement, then no (as per the Emergency Degree)

http://www.mfa.go.th/main/en/news3/10491

9 minutes ago, Truth Will Set You Free said:

Richard

Are you blind? Are you on the front line in BigC, Tesco Loctus, and food places, telling Thai’s to wear face masks? No disrespect to your spouse but you probably married to one and send her to do all the shopping while you sit on your butt insulting people on Thaisvisa.  Respect other opinions. 

Get a real life, you should know who the real uneducated people are? ????????????????

In the same manner I do not respect other peoples if they want to drink and drive, I do 

not respect those with the opinion not to wear a mask. 

Anyone inside a supermarket, the BTS or any other indoor public area should be wearing a face-mask. 

This is obvious by now and I have no respect for anyone, Thai or otherwise, who do not comply by these most basic requirements at this time - unless of course a person not wearing a mask has underlying health issues and is unable to wear a mask. 

Because ’some Thai’s are not wearing masks, it doesn’t make it ok. 

The mask debate is raging on and I find it the most galactically idiotic of debates - How hard is it to be considerate of others and wear a mask????  You are not being asked to shove a tampon up your nose or cut off your left nut !

Go back 2 months - Thailand was in Curfew, no one allowed out at certain hours. People were only allowed out for essential items. 

People are being offered a chance a ’something resembling normalcy’ and they are objecting to wearing a mask.... its downright utter self centred idiocy.... 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Nothing to do with selfishness, I'm just not one for blindly following orders. There are endless studies that conclude mask wearing doesn't help:

Review of the Medical Literature
Here are key anchor points to the extensive scientific literature that establishes that wearing surgical masks and respirators (e.g., “N95”) does not reduce the risk of contracting a verified illness:

Jacobs, J. L. et al. (2009) “Use of surgical face masks to reduce the incidence of the common cold among health care workers in Japan: A randomized controlled trial,” American Journal of Infection Control, Volume 37, Issue 5, 417 – 419. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19216002

N95-masked health-care workers (HCW) were significantly more likely to experience headaches. Face mask use in HCW was not demonstrated to provide benefit in terms of cold symptoms or getting colds.

Cowling, B. et al. (2010) “Face masks to prevent transmission of influenza virus: A systematic review,” Epidemiology and Infection, 138(4), 449-456. https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/epidemiology-and-infection/article/face-masks-to-prevent-transmission-of-influenza-virus-a-systematic- review/64D368496EBDE0AFCC6639CCC9D8BC05

None of the studies reviewed showed a benefit from wearing a mask, in either HCW or community members in households (H). See summary Tables 1 and 2 therein.

bin-Reza et al. (2012) “The use of masks and respirators to prevent transmission of influenza: a systematic review of the scientific evidence,” Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 6(4), 257–267. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/j.1750-2659.2011.00307.x

“There were 17 eligible studies. … None of the studies established a conclusive relationship between mask/respirator use and protection against influenza infection.”

Smith, J.D. et al. (2016) “Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks in protecting health care workers from acute respiratory infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis,” CMAJ Mar 2016 https://www.cmaj.ca/content/188/8/567

“We identified six clinical studies … . In the meta-analysis of the clinical studies, we found no significant difference between N95 respirators and surgical masks in associated risk of (a) laboratory-confirmed respiratory infection, (b) influenza-like illness, or (c) reported work-place absenteeism.”

Offeddu, V. et al. (2017) “Effectiveness of Masks and Respirators Against Respiratory Infections in Healthcare Workers: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis,” Clinical Infectious Diseases, Volume 65, Issue 11, 1 December 2017, Pages 1934–1942, https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/65/11/1934/4068747

'Just wear the damn mask'

'just take the damn vaccine'

just get in  the damn box car'

I don't tell people what to do, if you want a security blanket around your head that's your business, if I don't, (not through ignorance but through hours of looking at studies), that's my business.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cali farong said:

I’ve seen comments that said that this insurance is unavailable.

has anyone been able to find in the U S ?

There are Thai based insurance brokers who should be able to cover & email you the cover notes/documents to print off.

In the age old Thai tradition a nabob has emerged from the toilet with a "good idea" - these are then implemented via dictum with scant research or forethought as to how they may be implemented. As subordinates cannot criticise their superiors the whole thing goes through and it is up to the individual immigration offices/consulates etc to try and implement them.

so long as it generates more paperwork, preferably in triplicate, the general rank and file officers feel satisfied that their jobs are safe.

Edited by Airbagwill

1 hour ago, dallen52 said:

You cannot. 

Since January 23 all policies were revised to exclude any covid19 events (pandemic)...

So it means that existing policies need to specify the Covid19 coverage, or if your policy is dated before January 23 it's got coverage. 

Just needs to be spelled out separately. 

Same with new policies. 

It must spell out coverage for covid19 minimum of $100,000 USD. 

Many Thai polices only cover for lesser amounts. 

I have not seen a covid19 insurance coverage policy only...

Some companies will cover you for the duration of the stay. Or Visa length. 

Small print says yourpolicy should cover for the duration. 

But some allow you to take, and cancel after 30 days.

(I'm 68 now and for me the basic cover would be 47,000 baht per annum)

That is most definitely incorrect.

Each insurer takes its own view and there is certainly no specific date that all policies changed, indeed many policies haven't changed at all. Certain policies already excluded pandemic. I've just had the renewal notice for my health insurance and there's no mention of COVID on the schedule but I know it is covered, therefore a covering document from the insurer should suffice.

I'm not quite sure I understand what you are trying to say with regard to the duration. Are you talking about health insurance (generally annual) or travel insurance (either annual multi-trip or single trip)?

Edited by madmitch
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

WRONG - It is possible, use a private clinic / health facility.

I received my Covid-19 PCR test results within 48 hrs. 

I received a Covid-19 test kit in the post.

I self administered the Test on Thursday 16th, then drove the test to the Pathology Lab myself (1hr away) as I didn’t want to rely on Post. 

I received results on Saturday Morning, less than 48 hours later. 

I also received a Fit to Fly certificate from the same Doctor (I’d spoken with on the phone). 

I few out on the 19th (evening flight). 

Cost: £190

Midlandheath (Birmingham UK).

Summerfield health also offer 48 hrs results (West Midlands UK)

Its all very possible - its also much easier for the Brits if they are close to the UK and can use Harley Street clinics. 

The Private health clinic will provide a Fit to Fly certificate (some do so for an additional charge). 

Alternatively, a Fit to Fly certificate can be obtained from an online Dr. after a video consultation. Prices for this vary from £30 to about £100 - the Fit to Fly just needs to state you have no Covid-19 symptoms. 

I'd question any insurance policy which covers me for £48 for unlimited overseas trips. 

lol fella you question away it started around £41 around 11 years ago and has risen to £48 last year pre Covid.....unlimited trips but 60 day maximum individual one.....however there are many alternatives all similar pricing

2 claims one medical one flight related paid in full absolutely no quibble. Am 60 this year as well albeit clean health. 5 star rating (the insurance not me )

Fella clearly you didnt read what I wrote, NHS not private clinics or Harley related lol.

Nobody using the standard book an appointment with your GP is going to get all done and dusted in 48 hours....period

I had blood test (unrelated) couple weeks ago. Results came back after 6 days.

Edited by Chivas

8 minutes ago, Chivas said:

lol fella you question away it started around £41 around 11 years ago and has risen to £48 last year pre Covid.....unlimited trips but 60 day maximum individual one.....however there are many alternatives all similar pricing

2 claims one medical one flight related paid in full absolutely no quibble. Am 60 this year as well albeit clean health. 5 star rating (the insurance not me )

Fella clearly you didnt read what I wrote, NHS not private clinics or Harley related lol.

Nobody using the standard book an appointment with your GP is going to get all done and dusted in 48 hours....period

I had blood test (unrelated) couple weeks ago. Results came back after 6 days.

Thats incredible... which is the company?  a lot of people may be interested in this cover (even at the increased premium they offered you).

What is the ceiling of cover ?

My Wife, Son and I are each insured up to US$1 Million per year. Some policies I have rejected in the past provide cover up to just THB 500,000 or THB 2 Million, which isn’t really idea if ’something major’ happens (which is why I want insurance).

But if all someone wants is the piece of paper for entry - a cheaper policy may be ideal for them.

Could your increased premium also be related to the fact that you are now in the 60+ bracket? (although its still a huge ramp up).

NHS have never offered a Covid-19 test which provides certification. 

2 months ago I took a Covid-19 test (I had to go to hospital). I never received the results of that test. I was informed that the NHS only alerts us if the result is positive, i.e. assume the test is negative if I don’t hear anything !!!

In the UK, any Covid-19 test with a Certificate is only going to be issued with a Private Clinic / Hospital.

Edited by richard_smith237

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

Thats incredible... which is the company?  a lot of people may be interested in this cover (even at the increased premium they offered you).

Could the increased premium also be related to the fact that you are now in the 60+ bracket ?

(although its still a huge ramp up).

NHS have never offered a Covid-19 test which provides certification. 

2 months ago I took a Covid-19 test (I had to go to hospital). I never received the results of that test. I was informed that the NHS only alerts us if the result is positive, i.e. assume the test is negative if I don’t hear anything !!!

In the UK, any Covid-19 test with a Certificate is only going to be issued with a Private Clinic / Hospital.

https://www.multitrip.com/

I know many DO use them because 11 years ago I got the link via one of these threads on Thaivisa itself

Theres an ongoing email dialogue at the moment obviously over Covid. Now the premium rocketed initially because the policy coverage is 10 million Sterling so Covid was covered to that level. Now as we know only $100,000 is required for entry into Thailand hence premiums should be drastically lowered.

Will update the thread because this was only this week just gone

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chivas said:

I know many DO use them because 11 years ago I got the link via one of these threads on Thaivisa itself

Theres an ongoing email dialogue at the moment obviously over Covid. Now the premium rocketed initially because the policy coverage is 10 million Sterling so Covid was covered to that level. Now as we know only $100,000 is required for entry into Thailand hence premiums should be drastically lowered.

> This policy is only available to you if you have been permanently resident in UK for the past six months.

6 hours ago, ryane66 said:

Just my little assessment on the ASQ costs that most think is unreasonable. The cost quoted included two covid-19 tests with the going rate being 5000 baht each. Twice a day visit by nurses would have a cost. Three meals a day delivered to your room. Extra costs incurred by the hotel to meet strict requirements laid out by the health ministry. All of this really makes the 15 day stay fairly reasonable. I am in ASQ right now so speaking from experience not hearsay.

Thanks for the value added feedback.  What are the accommodations like?  Comfortable?  Internet? TV...?  Any members there who have been there for more than 24 days without reason?  Again, thanks for the feedback and any further details are appreciated.

3 minutes ago, fdsa said:
15 minutes ago, Chivas said:

> This policy is only available to you if you have been permanently resident in UK for the past six months.

And only for a 60 day maximum per trip..... 

So it's ideal for someone living in the UK who wants to visit Thailand for up to 60 days each trip a couple of times per year.

Its not idea for someone who wants to come over to Thailand for a 6 month holiday etc.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

For some time now, Thailand has been saying that covid specific insurance up to $100,000 is mandatory. I do not believe that has changed.

It's not only mandatory, but also non-existent. 

7 hours ago, agood1963 said:

To much hassle people they do not want you here stay away , for a country boasting a small amount of infections this is a joke .

Maybe the reason they are able to 'boast a small number of infections', and would like to continue to do so, is precisely the reason why they are not making it easy for folk coming from Covid19 plagued countries like the US to enter the country... Far from being 'a joke' it seems eminently sensible. Wait until your country has cleaned up its act, and can also boast a small number of infections and I'm sure you will be welcome to visit again..

6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

And only for a 60 day maximum per trip..... 

So it's ideal for someone living in the UK who wants to visit Thailand for up to 60 days each trip a couple of times per year.

Its not idea for someone who wants to come over to Thailand for a 6 month holiday etc.

A 6 month holiday ???  Well maybe there are some people who can afford to 'go on holiday' for 6 months of the year but surely a very very small number.... To me staying in Thailand for 6 months of the year sounds more like residency to me - or at very least temporary residency...

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Covid-19 PCR Test: £190 / THB 7680

Flight (Business): £2514 / THB 101,700

ASQ: THB 45,000 

Total: THB: 154,380 

If you can get a flight that isn’t business class that knock off a significant chunk.

How do you wear out a PC? its just e-mails (although quite a lot of e-mails), but really, if one of the reasons for not returning is you are worried about wearing out your PC, then you are really not that interested in returning !!!! 

Yes, its a hassle, but if prepping some documents is 'doing your head in’, then you are really not that interested in returning !!!! 

Its not ideal - but its not bad, food is decent, passing the time is more tricky (hence lots of ThaiVisa.com posts to daft comments !

A daft comment - are you not capable of walking out of a hotel room?

You really are not that bothered about coming back. 

Oh no... Another ’non mask wearer’.... I hope your civil rights are not impeded !!!

Talk to a nurse or anyone on the front line about wearing full PPE for a full 12 hour shift (or longer).

Thanks Yes ? … But ?

… Yes thanks for the Concrete Info re Costs ... Yes I am Being a Bit Limp re complaining about all of the paperwork, and I agree with you in that, but well,

.... I AM 64, so well after doing all of this <Deleted> for 40 Years now ... well Yes, ... and sorry, but I just AM getting sick of it !!! .... Like have been just doing it, … keeping my head down and dodging the Bullet for Bloody Years !!! … But well “I DO want to come back” !!! (Like where else am I going to go ?) ... And I DO get on pretty well in Thailand also, I Like the Thais and am OK to even very OK living there. …. But well since they started to try to force us all to have Health Insurance !!!!  About this time last year I think ? … Well this for me was when it all started to get a bit ??? <Deleted> for me ? (And possibly a lot of other People also ?)  ....

Yes just walk out the door as you suggest, and get arrested and then fined ! ... There was a couple in India that were Locked down in a Hospital, continually tested negative …but the Indians just kept them locked down for another 14 days ? Or More !!! Like this WOULD be pretty scary I think ? Like they even are making a LOT of mistakes in the tests here in Australia … so well it IS a pretty big Danger I think ! ?

…. and Just get Health insurance ... I have the Money ! ... But at 64 and just having spent 9 Days in Hospital, getting a discharge document that you could make a Movie about.  ...Yes you are right ! … Just give it a GO !!!  And I Intend to

.... But well, insurance at 64, after 9 days in Hospital ... I ..And possibly many others DO have some Physical problems really, probably, getting all of this done !!! .... Even though on the face of things you are right .... Just get on with it.

… and well the other Physical Fact ... from where I am there are NO commercial flights in to Thailand just now, ... and go to another state and you are likely to get locked down for 2 weeks !!! …. They will allot you Repatriation flight (But from the other states also) … after you have submitted all of the documents ..And well paid for them ??? ??? ... Like pay that 154038 Bart ...but have no guarantee then you are going to get a flight and get back in ! ... Like be insured for being in Thailand .... Even though you are still stuck in Australia until sometime mid next Year ...if you are Lucky .... Still you are right give it a go. ….

I might report y self, and ask them to remove my original Mail … as it WAS just a bit Week ! ? …. But well ?  I might just see who else replies ? And says what ? . ... Thanks all the same for the info,  ....and SO 154038 Bart ..Right ... Easy ... but plus the extras ..And yes ... I hope you get a repatriation flight, and then do manage to get in !!! … Otherwise it is all just lost I guess ? …

Ps. Yes wearing the full PPE all day would be REALLY Bad ! ..My brother has to do it and well he lives in Victoria and works in an old age Home so well he has to be pretty scared also !!! ...It IS a really REALLY Tragic Disease and a very Horrible Outcome !!!