Vaccine -- Will you take it or not?

Scott

Vaccine -- Will you take it or not?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, mr mr said:

tough choice coming up for many. for those of you saying you will not take a vaccine. i hope you plan on never really travelling anywhere ever again.

without a *vaccine* your movement will be restricted. 

covid - certificate of vaccine identification document.  

got a copy of that certificate of vaccine identification document.

35 minutes ago, ezzra said:

it will probably mandatory to be vaccinated whether you like it or not, i believe that people who will refuse vaccination will have problems in maintaining normal lifestyle for the benefits of society as a whole nevermind that you will be branded as a selfish and an incompetent person...

Unfortunately this is the most likely future, it will just sideline and expunge those not conforming, the social media and group think bores will do the rest. 

I am pretty sure things will become far far more draconian and dystopian than most can imagine atm... im pretty sure international tourism and the average holiday abroad anywhere they wish is going to become extinct if not already.  

I made my plans years ago so we wouldnt become separated as a family, glad I did too.. I dont expect to be  visiting Thailand ever again  tbh... sad but thats life.

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 2