Vaccine -- Will you take it or not?

Scott

Vaccine -- Will you take it or not?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, KohKood said:

I really hope the Covid-vaccine is deadly like the one for the spanish flu, this way just stupid people would be wiped out by the depopulation agenda of Bill Gates.

You sound a real bundle of fun.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, KohKood said:

Ah yes, one question for all these people here shouting about conspiracies and tinfoil-hats:

Bill Gates mentioned several times that he thinks the world is overpopulated and the amount of people should be descreased drastically. Fact, you can see videos of him talking about this at TED and so on.

So IF this Coronavirus is really as dangerous and only the vaccine will keep the people from dying in masses, WHY a guy who wanna decrease world population should force the vaccine?!

It just makes no fukkin sense.

Everyone with half a brain knows that the world is over populated. I agree there 100% but I too agree with vaccination. Overpopulation should not be fought by killing people but by educating people.

What makes no sense is to think that people who say the world is over populated want to decrease the population by ways of a virus (or vaccine) . Its like saying that because I want to be rich id rob and kill people to do so. Jumping to conclusions its called.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

it will probably mandatory to be vaccinated whether you like it or not, i believe that people who will refuse vaccination will have problems in maintaining normal lifestyle for the benefits of society as a whole nevermind that you will be branded as a selfish and an incompetent person...

I think you're right.

I am selfish, having no family or dependants, and intending never to change that situation.

I couldn't give a damn what people think about me but I do want to travel again.

For me it'll be weighing the balance of "Is it safe" vs "is it required".

My other thought is that IF, repeat IF there's a possibility that it might cause future medical problems I'll still take it and cram in as much as I can in my remaining time - as, having existing medical conditions since last year, that was always my plan anyway!

Younger people may well think differently.

Edited by VBF
  • Like 1

As Watgate stated, for the first time ever, drug companies are pushing for a law that makes them non-culpable should any problems occur from taking their vaccine. India already is suing due to changes in patients' DNA and severe side effects. The megalomaniac Bill Gates is pushing for his vaccine to be used (a coincidence I'm sure that his laboratory is in Wuhan!!), knowing that a trace element is in it that can track anyone. Our idiot PM, Boris, has just given £1.6 billion, yes BILLION, to the Gates foundation. Total corruption, disinformation and repression to the worldwide populace. I am 68 and greatly sympathise with the youth of today whose freedom has been taken away.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, robblok said:

Everyone with half a brain knows that the world is over populated. I agree there 100% but I too agree with vaccination. Overpopulation should not be fought by killing people but by educating people.

What makes no sense is to think that people who say the world is over populated want to decrease the population by ways of a virus (or vaccine) . Its like saying that because I want to be rich id rob and kill people to do so. Jumping to conclusions its called.

Equally, anyone with half a brain would look at the conspiracy theories and properly examine where they come from and how they started. 

Nearly all of them has a grain of truth in them - very few stand up to proper scientific analysis of the whole story not just bits of it!

Example - I read one that says Hand Sanitiser is fatal because it contains Methyl Alcohol! Well, yes it is.....if you were to DRINK litres of the ****ing stuff instead of rubbing it on your hands! Good Grief! ????

Edited by VBF
  • Like 1

Y

11 minutes ago, bill014 said:

As Watgate stated, for the first time ever, drug companies are pushing for a law that makes them non-culpable should any problems occur from taking their vaccine. India already is suing due to changes in patients' DNA and severe side effects. The megalomaniac Bill Gates is pushing for his vaccine to be used (a coincidence I'm sure that his laboratory is in Wuhan!!), knowing that a trace element is in it that can track anyone. Our idiot PM, Boris, has just given £1.6 billion, yes BILLION, to the Gates foundation. Total corruption, disinformation and repression to the worldwide populace. I am 68 and greatly sympathise with the youth of today whose freedom has been taken away.

“That’s just a myth, one often spread intentionally by anti-vaccination activists to deliberately generate confusion and mistrust,” he said. “Genetic modification would involve the deliberate insertion of foreign DNA into the nucleus of a human cell, and vaccines simply don’t do that. Vaccines work by training the immune system to recognize a pathogen when it attempts to infect the body - this is mostly done by the injection of viral antigens or weakened live viruses that stimulate an immune response through the production of antibodies.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-covid-19-vaccine-modify/false-claim-a-covid-19-vaccine-will-genetically-modify-humans-idUSKBN22U2BZ

Please some proof that DNA gets changed through vaccinations. Please show me some credible links. 

Edited by robblok
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If you do some basic research

You mean read propaganda published on the internet financed by Big Pharma?

The internet is censored in many ways, try posting something on this site from an 'unapproved source'.

The internet is run by liberal muticultural globalists.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

You mean read propaganda published on the internet financed by Big Pharma?

The internet is censored in many ways, try posting something on this site from an 'unapproved source'.

There are few places on the Internet that are totally barred to anyone if they make the effort to get there.

Proxy servers and VPNs abound.

1 hour ago, tallfelllow said:

Just like Yellow Fever is required to get into certain countries now. Covid Vaccine certificate will probably be required in order to get into the country. So if you don’t want to get the vaccine that is your choice , but it will Thailand and probably a few other countries choice not to let you enter the country. 

That's possible...but I'm retired in Thailand and there's nowhere I need to go.

• Like 1

No problem here. I'll go first if they let me. Of course little things like needles don't scare me. I even had my flu shot last year. 

Scared people will use any excuse. Have you noticed it's usually those who think they are manly, but the girls don't seem to mind. I can think of some names but best to keep them to myself.

Perhaps Yinn will beat me to it, as she's pretty tough (in a good way).

Edited by checkered flag

If it's a standard vaccine why not, but It depends what comes with the vaccine and you cannot know what's in the vaccine.

For example bill gates vaccined women in Kenya against tetanus. After too many side effects cases, the local medical authorities inspected the vaccine and they found hormone-modifying substances aimed at sterilisation.

Yes, This guy should be in jail but he is still studying the next move, after this well orchestrated pandemic.

He ordered with MIT the development of a covid vaccine that inserts quantum dots in the patient. The story is quite long but long story short once you have quantum dots inside you, they potentially can do whatever they want with your body, at any time.

Edited by Sundown

57 minutes ago, robblok said:

How many decades have the 1st world countries now spent trying to educate remote African tribes? It's just too slow, even if it is a more humane way. Let mother nature take care of returning the balance, meaning famines and internal wars will take care of it.

Edited by DrTuner

52 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No.

Not exactly. 

Vaccine effectivity and safety are entirely different things. 

If you do some basic research you will find that a vaccine that is safe and 50 percent effective will be seen as a definite go ahead. 

If more people take such a vaccine the risk of infection is reduced for all the public. 

It is not as you suggest a decision impacting only individuals. 

Congratulations. We finally agree on something. Great!

8 hours ago, checkered flag said:

I'm with you. As a retired health care professional, I had a lot of needles stuck in me and I also stuck some in patients. Nothing to be afraid of. 

There will not be enough vaccine for everyone at the start. I will happily give my place in line to people who are vulnerable  and others living in fear. If deemed necessary I would eventually take it. For those of you who feel they need it as soon as possible be grateful everyone does not feel the same way. Stop insulting them and trying to convince them to fight for your place in line. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rocketdave said:

No, I don't plan to be vaccinated, I went down with bird flu in 1997. Haven't had any corona virus illnesses since.

Umm. Flu is influenza, not a corona virus. Common cold is caused by, among others, coronaviruses. You might want to brush up your info a tad.

Around 1976 over 25% of Americans were shot up with some Swine Flu vaccine. Now those are the ones most likely to die of Covid-19.  Go figure. I'm thinking a new huridly developed vaccine using short cuts is probably not gonna kill many but watch out for Gullain-Barre.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

Around 1976 over 25% of Americans were shot up with some Swine Flu vaccine. Now those are the ones most likely to die of Covid-19.  Go figure. 

Vaccinated in 1976, many would have been born in 50's or earlier and are now over 65y old, the main targets of covid. Old age kills, 100% IFR (ok there's one claim of the opposite but I ain't buying that or the water to wine thing either).

Edited by DrTuner
  • Haha 1

Am i the first to say that I will take a vaccine?

Why cannot we presume proper science has been effected and proper trials shown that the vaccine is safe and will do its job?

Too many people on this forum are simply cynical; most of you have made a judgement about a vaccine that hasn't yet even been created. The question in the OP is about "what if"?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

Why cannot we presume proper science has been effected and proper trials shown that the vaccine is safe and will do its job?

You do know what assuming makes out of you and me?

It's a trust issue. If it's a CCP vaccine, anything coming from there must be handled with extreme prejudice, absolute zero trust. If it's Oxford, first thing to check if any Chinese were involved. Even if it is a western product, it's a hastily gobbled together one. Let hapless guinea pigs take it first and only after a good body of research on them, perhaps consider taking it, unless the virus has already waved goodbye.

But hey, guinea pigs are welcome. We others will need them for tests.

Edited by DrTuner