Does your wife still have 'it'?

2long

Does your wife still have 'it'?  

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, scorecard said:

Please add an opposite poll to see what Thai wives say about their farang husbands, No doubt every man will be rated as a shining star and a hunk. 

Are you not capable (and better equipped than me) of making a poll yourself?

Is this the second feminist to chirp in with 'What about us ladies and our dirty fat husbands?' comment?

I don't give a hoot about what some members feel about the post, the poll, or the choice of answers. I took the time to be polite about body parts, and even mentioned other factors, plus 'something else' as an option. I made it clear it was predominantly for guys who had been with the same Thai partner for 10+ years.

Some people read a bit too much into things.

Move along. Nothing (for you) to see here!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

'Interesting' I couldn't think of anything LESS interesting. If you really think that would be interesting then you really do need to get out more..a lot more.

I guess you are afraid of the truth.

This is a disgusting and sexist poll anyway designed to pander to all the sexpats here.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Trentham said:

This is a disgusting and sexist poll anyway designed to pander to all the sexpats here.

FYI I met my wife nearly 19 years ago and her smile took my breath away. She still has it. That was the whole reason for this poll. Not being an expert in what ladies see in men or what Thais see in foreigners, I chose to leave these 'less-sexist polls/threads' for the experts.

Have you tried the 'just scroll past' feature on your device? Or do you prefer the 'hook & line' method of being wound up?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Trentham said:

Did your wife tell you to write that? ????

• Like 2

6 hours ago, worgeordie said:

What do you plan to to with the results of this poll ?

or is it just for your own titillation ?

regards Worgeordie

his writes about his wife as if she is a luxury sports car

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, 2long said:

FYI I met my wife nearly 19 years ago and her smile took my breath away. She still has it. That was the whole reason for this poll. Not being an expert in what ladies see in men or what Thais see in foreigners, I chose to leave these 'less-sexist polls/threads' for the experts.

Have you tried the 'just scroll past' feature on your device? Or do you prefer the 'hook & line' method of being wound up?

You sound like someone on Loose woman. Very cringe.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, rumak said:
5 hours ago, Keyser Soze666 said:
5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

This thread is an and out and out ‘dog whistle’ for the misogynistic pigs.... I could name a few ‘members’ !!!! 

And for the many lilly leathered dippy cringe buckets. Which one are you?

Keyser,  thank you for answering the arrogant mr smith.     always a few on forums that think they

are above it all.     i don't do name calling (like him)............ so thanks for filling in the gap  

Right on cue !!!!....  

See! A couple of normal human beings (ginboy2 & tony125) ???????????????????????????????????? who respond with the required decency.

This was in no way meant to be a 'Who's had the best bar girl for the longest' contest. Nor was it to wind up the feminists and anti-fun brigade. although they only need a sniff of a chance to kick off!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Keyser Soze666 said:
3 hours ago, rumak said:

Keyser,  thank you for answering the arrogant mr smith.     always a few on forums that think they

are above it all.     i don't do name calling (like him)............ so thanks for filling in the gap  

No worries, pal. Yea I have his number marked, seen him many times looking down from his ivory tower in his little idylic perfect world (or so he wishes) Irony is he left his family to go to the UK and now he can't get back ???? Not so perfect after all.

Thank you for caring....  unfortunately your shadenfreude is short lived, I’ve been back a number of weeks already !!

Nothing is perfect, nor is it idyllic....  but predicable yes, the ‘usual suspects’ responding in such a predicable manner. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, 2long said:

Are you not capable (and better equipped than me) of making a poll yourself?

Is this the second feminist to chirp in with 'What about us ladies and our dirty fat husbands?' comment?

I don't give a hoot about what some members feel about the post, the poll, or the choice of answers. I took the time to be polite about body parts, and even mentioned other factors, plus 'something else' as an option. I made it clear it was predominantly for guys who had been with the same Thai partner for 10+ years.

Some people read a bit too much into things.

Move along. Nothing (for you) to see here!

Strange reaction.

8 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Thank you for caring....  unfortunately your shadenfreude is short lived, I’ve been back a number of weeks already !!

Nothing is perfect, nor is it idyllic....  but predicable yes, the ‘usual suspects’ responding in such a predicable manner. 

Glad you got back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Keyser Soze666 said:
35 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Glad you got back.

And then you sucker-punch me with a nice comment just as I’m gearing up for some good old fashioned forum sparring !!!!

Thanks btw... :jap:

• Haha 1

2 short has answered some questions.......

• His eyes.............4 of them now.
  • His general shape...........huge pot belly.
  • His smile................got a cruel smirk
  • His breasts............huge man boobs. Can't find a bra to fit.
  • His buttock area...........now dangles between his knees.
  • His skin.................furrowed like a fallow paddock.
  • His hair...................what hair????
  • His money.............don't want to answer this one.
  • His penis......................ugh
  • His sister...................if you talk about her I'll punch you on the nose.
  • His land........................probably Trumpland
  • His vehicle...........................can't even drive a golf ball.
  • Something else..................mind your own business.
  • WOW FULL MARKS 2 SHORT.
  •  
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Trentham said:

2 short has answered some questions.......

• His eyes.....
  •  

image.png.f8c9eb08527de520c34d7072d102c1db.png

I guess after all these years I should have realised that it's impossible to have an active thread here without some killjoys. I even chose this sub-forum hoping things would be a bit light-hearted. Or am I missing the 'joke'?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tony125 said:

Let's see , 1st photo my wife in dress at 26 yo,  2nd photo my wife in May at 46 yo,  other photo's last year riding our  bikes and yes she can still get in that old dress. Both of us exercise ,ride bikes ,use weights, weighted hula hoop, resistance bands, she does yoga and I practice my martial arts moves. Both of us eat whatever we want but not a lot of junk food. More veggies, salads, fish but still eat a steak or hambuger when we want or a donut.

Many of my high school pals I used to run with stopped exercising, got fat, look older than their years and many died from heart attacks or strokes. I will be 73 in Sept.

I have no relationship with brand below , you can use them or any other you find online.

https://www.buykoretense.com/en/index.html?pcta=index.html&icta=order-lc.html&Affid=2066&s1=&s2=&s3=bae07ed00c0a4aa0bd085fdc2f50c584&s4=2488&s5=a54eb1a097904a8ab8494099511bb750&domain1=www.flrtni.com&network_id=69

DSC01147.jpg

Pumky1.jpg

17819882_1658384664177446_469843003_o - Copy.jpg

Pumky+me2.jpg

Uhawooo how you have paid both for plastic surgery ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, scammed said:

not married, but mine ruined her perfect breasts, to wipe out my happy smile presumably,

so there was eventually not strong enough incentive to put up with the downsides,

i came to the conclusion im better off without sex and company,

there isnt anyone qualified to pick up the slacks anyway

Ruined her perfect boobs? How, by having babies, letting you squeezing them like a madman,  or just the ravages of time, in which case it wouldn't be her doing the ruining. 

• Sad 1