The ol: "I wait you darling"...but how long to keep it up?

pookondee

19 hours ago, micmichd said:

Love as you know it? 

Here's an anthropologist's findings about "love" in England :

https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/readers-submissions/2009/11/the-rosetta-stone-of-womens-behavior/

Off topic i know, but you have posted a link from Stickman and according to Thaivisa this is not allowed because stickman himself apparently dont want his material published at Thaivisa!?I got this message from moderator Scott Yesterday when i published a link from "readers submissions!Here is the message from global moderator Mr.Scott:

You opened a topic in the Covid forum.  Unfortunately, I have removed it.  We are not allowed to use Stickman as a source.  That was not our decision but one made by him, as I recall.  

Scott,

Admin

3 hours ago, 473geo said:

It must be hard for guys that missed out that vital factor at birth, the ability to make women fall in love with them.

Face it guys you have 'it' or you don't

I managed it a few times in my youth, I probably had a few more virgins than you.

Ended up costing my 600,000 pounds in the divorce.

Cheaper to pay in the morning, for a more skilled service.

(Not to mention a lot quicker getting to the bit we want)

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 473geo said:

Not half as fascinating as watching people who consistently fail insisting where they fail, everybody fails - still single?

People who have 'it' will never be understood by those who do not....so save yourself the effort don't bother trying ????

What on earth are you talking about now?

It just gets more vague what is "it"? you bloody lunatic ???? 

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Cheaper to pay in the morning, for a more skilled service.

(Not to mention a lot quicker getting to the bit we want)

You're wasting your time these guys are delusional I suspect they have bought into some horrendous relationship that's why they are so unhinged and spend all day on Thaivisa shouting at everyone about some nonsense and making vague claims about having "it" whatever the f**** that is? ???? they obviously haven't mastered the art of using the game to their advantage when it comes to women.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Also they're not in Thailand.

Their version of 'having it' appears to be not 'having it' in their home country while sending all their money to a woman living in Thailand.

Yep so they spend all day here moaning while making bank transfers trying to convince themselves if they send enough teerak isn't giving "it" ???? up to someone else. Numpties ????

• Like 1

On 8/17/2020 at 1:15 PM, BritManToo said:

I didn't tell guys the truth either.

They don't want to hear the truth, and trying to tell them would result in anger or violence.

One of my pals was seeing a girl in Chiang Mai, she went 'home' for a week.

In reality she'd met an American tourist and moved in with him for his holiday.

When I told my pal it was, "why are you trying to break us up", "I know you want her yourself" (not a chance, she was a toad).

Ended up I now had an enemy and not a pal.

First and last time I ever tried to tell anyone.

Fastest way to turn a friend into an enemy is to try and "help", as I found out the hard way. If friends with both you make two enemies.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 473geo said:

It must be hard for guys that missed out that vital factor at birth, the ability to make women fall in love with them.

Keep bleating on I'm loving every word from you oh so knowledgeable single guys - life is good - but only if you have 'it' ask any woman

Girls love a b'tard, but I never was a b'tard so I did miss out. I could have married my first love, as she was desperate to get married, but I had joined up before I met her so had a lucky escape.

Life is strange though. All the women that did want to be my girlfriends didn't really turn me on, and the ones I wanted were all married already.

On the whole I was lucky and life saved me from making the big mistake of getting married till I retired, and I was lucky enough to get out without children when I did make the mistake.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Girls love a b'tard, but I never was a b'tard so I did miss out. I could have married my first love, as she was desperate to get married, but I had joined up before I met her so had a lucky escape.

Life is strange though. All the women that did want to be my girlfriends didn't really turn me on, and the ones I wanted were all married already.

On the whole I was lucky and life saved me from making the big mistake of getting married till I retired, and I was lucky enough to get out without children when I did make the mistake.

I really dont want to get too personal, but yourself and BM2 seem very obsessed  about yourselves , everythings always about what you want about how wonderful and perfect you are and how bad everyone else is .

The pair of you seem to think that sex is all about what you want and when you want it and whether you enjoy it or not .

Maybe because you both seem selfishly obsessed with yourselves and unconcerned what any Female wants or needs, is the reason why you've been so "unlucky" in life, with Females?

You have reached retirement age, and you still have no idea what Woman want 

They really dont wasnt self obsessed selfish guys

17 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

How do you explain the many, many, many expats that have been married over 20+ years?

I dont know if Misterjames answered that, but to me its quite obvious.

If you've been married 20 years+, then you've obviously got a gal thats "old school" as term goes

(which is not likening to Thai schooling, but anyway..)

Thats If you got someone born, id say, pre 1985-ish. 

They are a complete different breed now.

A prime example in the difference..

Back then, they would go out with a guy, bar hopping, have a fun night out before any business (they call it the gf experience?)

I guess that could of been to get to know if that 1 guy was a keeper or not? 

who knows.

It didnt seem to be 100% absolutely about the money though.

Of course, these days theres no such thing.

With all the media apps its a no brainer its gonna all be about business..

you meet I ...1 hour..

55 minutes later...3000baht please.

you give tip?

thankyoo....bye bye.

IMO The new generation have no intention of settling with a farang. 

Why would they? 

Their whole lives all they have heard is what right cuนts we are.

3 hours ago, pookondee said:

If you've been married 20 years+, then you've obviously got a gal thats "old school" as term goes

Back then, they would go out with a guy, bar hopping, have a fun night out before any business (they call it the gf experience?)

who knows.

you meet I ...1 hour..

you give tip?

thankyoo....bye bye.

Why would they? 

Could be that 35 years ago, Thai Females did actually want a long term relationship with you , now you are 35 years older , no female will be considering you for a long term relationship ?

19 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Could be that 35 years ago, Thai Females did actually want a long term relationship with you , now you are 35 years older , no female will be considering you for a long term relationship ?

For the same reason they would marry you in the West? 

For heritage? 

11 hours ago, Besserwisser said:

Off topic i know, but you have posted a link from Stickman and according to Thaivisa this is not allowed because stickman himself apparently dont want his material published at Thaivisa!?I got this message from moderator Scott Yesterday when i published a link from "readers submissions!Here is the message from global moderator Mr.Scott:

You opened a topic in the Covid forum.  Unfortunately, I have removed it.  We are not allowed to use Stickman as a source.  That was not our decision but one made by him, as I recall.  

Scott,

Admin

Okay. Sorry, I didn't know this. 

5 hours ago, pookondee said:

who knows.

you meet I ...1 hour..

you give tip?

thankyoo....bye bye.

Why would they? 

You must be looking in the wrong places?

Everyone I know that married a gal from rural Isaan, even 1985 models or newer, are all happily married.

5 hours ago, pookondee said:

I have addressed this point in my previous post, it is my opinion that a lot of these 20 years+ guys decided a long time ago they were happy enough with an abusive manipulative financial arrangement rather than a loving relationship. I suspect that a lot of the really bitter foreigner hating posts we see on here are probably the end result of these arrangements.

12 hours ago, misterjames said:

You're wasting your time these guys are delusional I suspect they have bought into some horrendous relationship that's why they are so unhinged and spend all day on Thaivisa shouting at everyone about some nonsense and making vague claims about having "it" whatever the f**** that is? ???? they obviously haven't mastered the art of using the game to their advantage when it comes to women.

Your game appears to be opening your wallet.

I think the whole forum can see why that is by your own actions.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Yinn said:

Some marry, buy the house for the wife, then the wife run away with the garden boy. Big face loss. Broken heart. Kids go with mum. I feel pity for that. 

It make them hate themself. And the world. Very sad. Never forget. Mention everyday.

The garden boy have “it”. 

Yes, true and some marry, move away from Thailand and live in big expensive houses, expensive cars, with enough money to buy anything they want, travel, you name it.

I am always amazed how many Thai people live in Florida and how financially well off they are.

One trip to the Thai temple on the weekend and you can see Thai's with Mercedes Benz, Corvettes, BMW's, you name it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pookondee said:

you meet I ...1 hour..

you give tip?

thankyoo....bye bye.

Why on earth are you paying 3 times more than the normal price?

Edited by kingofthemountain
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/15/2020 at 10:52 PM, misterjames said:

Anyone else noticed that all these guys that hand over cash to these gold diggers and try and justify it by saying they are full of kindness, sympathy caring (whilst simultaneously attacking all other foreigners on Thaivisa) appear to be the most most miserable unhappy people on planet earth? ????

Ironic isn't it? perhaps they think that if they repeat the same nonsense for long enough they can convince themselves that they are not the suckers they so clearly are. Stop trying to justify your dysfunctional relationships to us and treat them for what they are, you never know it might cheer you up a bit once you get your head around what your teerak really thinks of you.

Well that said . 

No one put a gun to my head , too buy Land and house , i couldn't own ..

On reflection , i wish they had ...

Edited by elliss

17 hours ago, 473geo said:

Keep bleating on I'm loving every word from you oh so knowledgeable single guys - life is good - but only if you have 'it' ask any woman

lol. yeah i know a lot of guys that "have it"

One guy has it so much he had multiple kids to different women.

He left his job because the government garnisheer more of his wages to give to the mothers, than its worth actually going to work.

So now he sits in his fathers spare room broke and sweating it out trying to give up the fags, cause they are like $50 a packet here. a luxury to him.

Yeah, so glad i aint got "it" 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Its about what was on offer back then compared to what is the reality now, nothing about me.

Let a hamsum, reasonably fit 28y.o farang loose on the sois of Bangkok now and

IMO, he will have a completely different experience than we did back then.

You hear a lot of young guys commenting its all done online now.

Thats ok to, if thats what you are looking for.

Trouble is, if you are looking for genuine,  you must sift through scores and scores of pages of  "for services rendered" hoes to find a genuine lady.

Prepaying for anything in Thailand is unwise.  Add in the liklihood that your money will be used to finance Papa's whiskey drinking habit, mama's gambling addiction, and your teelak's kareoke boy fetish.  I would recommend ceasing payments immediately for your fiscal health and her and her family's well being.

59 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

Why on earth are you paying 3 times more than the normal price?

we are getting back into the BG talk again.

Im not even in LOS now, so im definately not paying for any services rendered per se.

In any case, i admit i dont really know the normal price, the 3k thing was a round figure guess.

And we were talking BKK.

But i reckon a few guys over there would like to know what you know..

like..where do you go, and what do you get for 1,000baht??

Sounds to me like a soapy where you gotta bring you own soap and your own girl.

• Haha 1