The ol: "I wait you darling"...but how long to keep it up?

pookondee

43 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

I am very surprised that with your high knowdledge of Thailand and Thai people

you don't realise how far the ''pale high so Thai guy'' has absolute zero interest

whatsoever nor he is attracted in any way by the perspective to date an Issan farm girl. 

Here we go again another twist around firstly where did I say that a High so Thai guy would be interested in an Issan farm girl? I talked about what kind of guy she would much rather be with the fact she wouldn't get one is irrelevant.  An issan farm girl would prefer a pale hi so Thai guy but if she can't get one of those she will bang the local yaba dealer or even grab bike rider rather than an old foreigner ???? translation = her fat farrang teerak's status to her is lower than muck so he must pay for it.

Again it's not a story made up for the foreigners, it's a sad reality.

I bet they thank their lucky stars for the captain save a ho's ???? tbh I can probably agree with you on what you said about the local guys not wanting anything to do with them after they had kids but what does that make the foreigner? that's right, a backup plan at best her bottom choice basically just a cash cow because she can't get anyone else and any time the local guy drinks that lao wants some she will give it to him over the fat old farrang any day of the week regardless of how much money he's sending and that makes these guys that send the money fools if you ask me.

Oh and by the way your teerak also gets much more attractive to these local lads the more money you send.

You should go outside of your ivory tower more often and do a trip

in the boonies, stay few weeks in the villages, trust me it's a very intersting experience

You are making an assumption here about me how do you know I haven't travelled all over Thailand? 

For your information.. I have for over a decade non stop! ????

Edited by misterjames

8 hours ago, pookondee said:

Someone earlier said i was somehow blaming her for this Covid. lol

I cant make any sense of that comment.

But its undeniable that the Covid IS the cause of this issue, else i would be there right now and i wouldn't be asking any of this.

Life would go on as normal, and id probably have more expenses than i do at the present, truth be known.

But the thing is, if some all powerful daiety said this to you:

"You cannot see your GF for 1, 2 or 5 years...in fact i cant even tell you how long it will be, just that you wont be spending any time together any time soon"

That surely would make you think?

Its the ultimate "being forced into a long distance relationship" scenario.

Money issues aside, some would probably ask themselves why put myself and her through that kind of emotional pain and upheaval if not married/no kids 

So i really do actually feel for the families, partners and their kids who are being seperated because of all this BS.

That sหit is real.

Which is partly why i relegated the question to Farang pub forum.

The issue is real for me, but i acknowledge other guys have got A LOT more real serious stuff going on in their lives. 

Come on Man, use your head.

1 year? Maybe

2 years? No chance 

5 years? never happen

People have to wait 1.5 years to bring their wives to the US, so what is the big deal with waiting?

She is your GF only.

Imagine the married folks with small children that are separated and cannot get back home.

Stop doing yourself in mentally and realize people have to deal with this.

Sooner or later the gates will flood open and folks will return in droves.

I think the question you need to be asking yourself, is why all the panic? Is your relationship on shaky ground? Is it based on money?

If two people in life are going in the same direction, they can get to the destination together.

On 8/15/2020 at 8:25 AM, bwpage3 said:

Got married in Thailand.

Moved back to the US to sponsor wife's US marriage visa application.

That took 16 months apart.

Now she is a US citizen.

You sound like since you can't be with her because of CV it is her fault?

Maybe you should be thinking about what kept you with her for 3 or 4 years?

There are hardships in life, it is how you handle them that matters.

We got married in Thailand and came back 40 years ago after she got the permanent resident visa.  She has been a citizen for over 20 years.  She can be crazy as a Loon, but so can I.  Why ruin two couples, as they say.  But things in a small town in Isaan were a bit different back then.  We were never seen alone together, always chaperoned.  No hanky panky.  She wasn't wild about coming to the USA, but did that. 

But ... we are joined at the hip.  All I have is hers and hers is mine.  Choose a mate wisely.  We are lucky to have some of her siblings here, as they are good people.  I imported 6 of them, 555. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

I didn't tell guys the truth either.

They don't want to hear the truth, and trying to tell them would result in anger or violence.

One of my pals was seeing a girl in Chiang Mai, she went 'home' for a week.

In reality she'd met an American tourist and moved in with him for his holiday.

When I told my pal it was, "why are you trying to break us up", "I know you want her yourself" (not a chance, she was a toad).

Ended up I now had an enemy and not a pal.

First and last time I ever tried to tell anyone.

Not surprised at all about your buddy one of my buddies had a similar experience we are both programmers so I know him through work he accessed her line and we translated all her chats including ones in a family group (mother father uncles aunties) they all knew what she was doing they even talked about how much money they could get from him which places had easier visas to get how she could milk him in his own country I could go on for hours but I will tell you the amount of knowledge they had about the laws in other countries was mind boggling not to mention all her friends thought it was hilarious that she was cheating and taking money off this guy. Honestly the stuff we found out was mind blowing I can still hardly believe it to be honest.

Another mate of mine (fairly young guy that could have got a western women easily) just lost his children and his house in the states a few months after he moved her over she got on a dating app found some new guy to bang then called the cops on him (they know the laws before they arrive) made up some story that he hit her got a restraining order took over his house and took everything now shes taking him to court to take whatever else he has left in his bank while he stays in an RV.

These guys here have no idea how underhand and how deep it all goes all their friends and whole family network will conspire against you for years if they have to it still shocks me even after all I've seen with this kind of situation.

To these girls and their families you are a farrang you are not equal and you are there to be exploited if you know how to play the game play it but don't bring your western romantic ideals here you will be milked love as we know it does not exist to the Thai's.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, misterjames said:

love as we know it does not exist to the Thai's.

I'm not sure if 'love as I thought of it' ever existed to any women older than 20 (maybe 25 for the rare woman).

Back in the western world, you knew they didn't love you when they started rationing the sex.

Here, it's a bit more confusing, as they rarely ration sex, even if they despise you.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, misterjames said:

Not surprised at all about your buddy one of my buddies had a similar experience we are both programmers so I know him through work he accessed her line and we translated all her chats including ones in a family group (mother father uncles aunties) they all knew what she was doing they even talked about how much money they could get from him which places had easier visas to get how she could milk him in his own country I could go on for hours but I will tell you the amount of knowledge they had about the laws in other countries was mind boggling not to mention all her friends thought it was hilarious that she was cheating and taking money off this guy. Honestly the stuff we found out was mind blowing I can still hardly believe it to be honest.

Another mate of mine (fairly young guy that could have got a western women easily) just lost his children and his house in the states a few months after he moved her over she got on a dating app found some new guy to bang then called the cops on him (they know the laws before they arrive) made up some story that he hit her got a restraining order took over his house and took everything now shes taking him to court to take whatever else he has left in his bank while he stays in an RV.

These guys here have no idea how underhand and how deep it all goes all their friends and whole family network will conspire against you for years if they have to it still shocks me even after all I've seen with this kind of situation.

To these girls and their families you are a farrang you are not equal and you are there to be exploited if you know how to play the game play it but don't bring your western romantic ideals here you will be milked love as we know it does not exist to the Thai's.

Love as you know it? 

Here's an anthropologist's findings about "love" in England :

https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/readers-submissions/2009/11/the-rosetta-stone-of-womens-behavior/

• Thanks 1

Thai women are great at 'rope-a-dope'. They allow their mark just enough information to kindle and maintain hope and fantasy, and the best can sustain multiple chumps dangling at the same time. The experts can keep the charades running for years,

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, micmichd said:

Love as you know it? 

Here's an anthropologist's findings about "love" in England :

https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/readers-submissions/2009/11/the-rosetta-stone-of-womens-behavior/

Great article.

"Loyalty, honor, gratitude, and duty are male values that we men project on women, but which very few, to no, women actually possess." 

"Men take out large insurance policies so their wives and children will be well taken care of should they die. Even if the wife is making (nearly) as much money as the husband, she will not have insurance. She sees no reason to reduce her current ability to spend to take care of others after she is dead. She could care less what happens to the husband, and doesn’t want the husband to be able to spend money on some young bimbo, after she dies. The life insurance gender statistics are well known, and widely available. None of this should be a shocking revelation."

And I'd lost the "Brides of the State" article after it disappeared from Google about 5 years back.

"For example the state is able, through the so-called 'One- Parent Family
Payment' scheme, to offer young women a disposable income that 99% of young
men can not compete with. We have calculated using up-to-date figures how
much a man must offer just to compete with the equivalent cash-in-hand that
an unmarried mother is currently receiving by way of benefits, including
housing, clothing, fuel allowances etc. If the mother has 2 children, gets
Child Benefit and the One-Parent Family Payment and she avails of the scheme
where she works 19 hours a week at times that suit her, her cash in hand
will be roughly 450 euro per week. She pays no tax or PRSI on this. On to
this must be added the cost benefits of the free Medical Card, Fuel
Allowance, Back-to-School Clothing Allowance, say at a minimum another 30
euro. She will be put at the top of the Local Authority housing lists and
will then get a reduced rent or mortgage payment benefit equivalent.

For a young man to generate an equivalent disposable income he must provide
as take-home- pay the same 480 euro she is getting plus he must provide
equivalent secure housing which means a mortgage costing him a minimum of
150 euro per week. So now he must provide 630 euro per week in his hand to
provide the equivalent of what the state gives to the mother for her and her
two kids. We must not forget his basic needs. The most important being that
he needs is a car so that he can get to work so he needs again a minimum of
another 70 euro in his hand for insurance, tax and running costs. The state
allowance for a single man on the dole is 130 euro so let's assume he lives
on the breadline. This means that he must bring to the relationship 630 + 70
+ 130 = 830 euro in cash to enable his wife and him to live at the level
that the mother could enjoy from the state on her own without him. This cash
is after tax and PRSI deductions so his gross pay must be in the region of
1250 euro! It is obvious that only exceptionally fortunate young men (or any
man) can compete with the state for the mother's 'hand in marriage'."

Thanks for both.

Edited by BritManToo

10 hours ago, misterjames said:

How do you explain the many, many, many expats that have been married over 20+ years?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

How do you explain the many, many, many expats that have been married over 20+ years?

It's quite simple you can see the mentality in this thread some guys are happy to pay for it are in complete denial and literally don't care that they are sharing a walking std clinic with the local somchai's ????

55 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

You speak for Thai girls and knowing what kind of guy they want to be with?

You are delusional at best.

Your attitude makes one wonder if a Thai girl didn't rake you over the coals?

You seem to have all this self-claimed knowledge about what Thai girls do behind the back? Did you learn first hand?

Calm down hansum what's wrong with you this evening are you manstrating? did I hit a nerve? ????

If you bother to read my posts you can answer all those silly questions from what I have already said.

Those that know, know those that don't and live in a state of denial and eventually end up sounding like you miserable, and like they are having a permanent heart attack ???? 

Edited by misterjames
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bwpage3 said:

Briffault's Law.

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

As long as you continue to provide benefit to her, she will stay with you.

And If I may quote from the Rosetta stone of female behaviour ....... 

"If you know going in that she is there to derive a benefit, then make sure you are willing and able to provide that benefit, that you are willing and able to continue to provide that benefit, and that the cost to you of providing that benefit is worth the benefit you derive from the association. Be fully aware that when the benefit to her stops, the relationship will stop. Have no illusions. This is true in the UK, France, America, Thailand, and everywhere else. So, if you spend every dime in your retirement fund to build her and/or her mother a house (in her name of course), do not expect that the association will continue. You must say no early and often so you preserve your ability to provide a continuing benefit. If you drain all your resources, then you get what you should expect."

• Like 2

5 hours ago, misterjames said:

Calm down hansum what's wrong with you this evening are you manstrating? did I hit a nerve? ????

If you bother to read my posts you can answer all those silly questions from what I have already said.

Those that know, know those that don't and live in a state of denial and eventually end up sounding like you miserable, and like they are having a permanent heart attack ???? 

You must be the one in denial.

Did you get raked over the coals and outsmarted by an Isaan farmer?

You are the one ranting and raving miserably how all Isaan women are out to screw people.

Where exactly did that first hand knowledge you claim to have come from and how much did it cost you to learn that lesson?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, misterjames said:

It's quite simple you can see the mentality in this thread some guys are happy to pay for it are in complete denial and literally don't care that they are sharing a walking std clinic with the local somchai's ????

You must be one of the sad-sacks raked over the coals, losing everything?

You sure have a lot of negative experiences to share; has to be from your first hand knowledge!

Maybe if you knew the difference and how to pick a decent woman in any country, same as all these folks that have been married 20+ years, you wouldn't have such a miserable outlook.

• Like 1

It must be hard for guys that missed out that vital factor at birth, the ability to make women fall in love with them.

Face it guys you have 'it' or you don't

Keep bleating on I'm loving every word from you oh so knowledgeable single guys - life is good - but only if you have 'it' ask any woman

2 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

You must be the one in denial.

You are the one ranting and raving miserably how all Isaan women are out to screw people.

You must be one of the sad-sacks raked over the coals, losing everything?

You sure have a lot of negative experiences to share; has to be from your first hand knowledge!

You, you, you, you absolute child ???????? how many times are you going to say you?

42 minutes ago, 473geo said:

It must be hard for guys that missed out that vital factor at birth, the ability to make women fall in love with them.

Narcissistic personality disorder much? ???????? 

Has anyone else noticed that these are the same accounts that always defend @Yinn's xenophobic nonsense?

Keep going it's fascinating from a psychological perspective ????????

Edited by misterjames
  • Confused 1