The ol: "I wait you darling"...but how long to keep it up?

pookondee

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You don't HAVE to buy her a house.

A lot of guys go to water when their Thai girl threatens to leave them.  That's usually followed by gifts they can not afford.  After some time, when the guy's money runs out, the girl leaves.  All to common here.  

3 minutes ago, Leaver said:

A lot of guys go to water when their Thai girl threatens to leave them.  That's usually followed by gifts they can not afford.  After some time, when the guy's money runs out, the girl leaves.  All to common here.  

I've always thought of one leaving as an opportunity to get a younger one in.

Edited by BritManToo

44 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I agree with you both,

That's why I have one in my home and another on the side.

One is good for cuddles at night, one is good for dirty sex.

If you can afford it, why only choose 1 option.

Those of us who have found a woman where these two attributes are not mutually exclusive have obviously hit the jackpot, you make me feel so lucky guys ????

Just now, Leaver said:

Have you bought her farm yet?  ????

Plenty of land of land in the family, mother in law gave us the land for the house, we bought some more so the children will have land to build on when they grow up. Use the rest to grow grass for the cattle in addition to the rice land,  didn't need to spend a fortune, I guess she just loves me ????

Have you put a clock on the wall at the bottom of the bed yet, it is the least you can do to save your service girls having to look at their wristwatch all the while????

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Plenty of land of land in the family, mother in law gave us the land for the house, we bought some more so the children will have land to build on when they grow up. Use the rest to grow grass for the cattle in addition to the rice land,  didn't need to spend a fortune, I guess she just loves me ????

Have you put a clock on the wall at the bottom of the bed yet, it is the least you can do to save your service girls having to look at their wristwatch all the while????

Sounds like you are living the dream, in the middle of nowhere.  ????

No need for a clock.  After an hour with me, they ask for long time and offer it for free.  I tell them, "sorry. I want a different girl tomorrow morning."  Why?  Because I can.    ????

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

Sounds like you are living the dream, in the middle of nowhere.  ????

No need for a clock.  After an hour with me, they ask for long time and offer it for free.  I tell them, "sorry. I want a different girl tomorrow morning."  Why?  Because I can.    ????

Not surprised, it is a shame there are so many desperate women out there to be taken advantage of, one of the sad facets of Thailand 

Just now, Leaver said:

They are the ones taking advantage of farangs.  They are all sharks.  

Obviously you enjoy the company of sharks, not only that you pay to bring them into your bed, I guess you are just new and excited by the smell of fish, each to their own I guess

6 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Obviously you enjoy the company of sharks, not only that you pay to bring them into your bed, I guess you are just new and excited by the smell of fish, each to their own I guess

Are you one of the holier than thou expats?  Never had even a happy ending here? I doubt it.  

On 8/14/2020 at 11:25 PM, misterjames said:

As much as I used to arrogantly look at posts like this when I was younger and think thoughts of I'm different and I don't pay her directly, I'm young and these guys on thaivisa are all bitter old men that can't get laid without cash.

I've come to realise over time that people like @BritManToo are the ones talking the truth all the guys that disagree with his comments are probably being milked are in denial and just don't get that all Thai women exhibit many narcissistic traits that will drive you mad as you suffer financially and emotionally . 

Now you can take our word for it wake up to what's happening to you and treat her accord to what she is..  or waste your time and money and wake up in 10 years with an empty wallet and less options.

Upto you hansum ???? 

Mine is Different !   

OK, the first 6 weren't,  i admit.   I feel like I spent the last 25 years at the roulette table and was

down to my last chip.     Hit the jackpot   (well, maybe not the mega mega retire for life on my own

island jackpot)    but so far its paying off .  

Edited by rumak
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

Are you one of the holier than thou expats?  Never had even a happy ending here? I doubt it.  

I prefer holier than thou, to uglier than thou, thanks

I have never found the need to brag about about buying cheap sexual services

But hey everyone is different, maybe you like the idea of another guys fluids already in the chamber

23 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I prefer holier than thou, to uglier than thou, thanks

I have never found the need to brag about about buying cheap sexual services

But hey everyone is different, maybe you like the idea of another guys fluids already in the chamber

Sounds like you need to get a mia noi.  ????

As for fluids in the chamber, I don't touch a girl who doesn't insist on using a condom.  So, no fluids from anyone.  

30 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Sounds like you need to get a mia noi.  ????

As for fluids in the chamber, I don't touch a girl who doesn't insist on using a condom.  So, no fluids from anyone.  

Oh so gullible, how can you possibly know who wore what an hour before. Your shark assured you always a condom, yeah right with her Thai boyfriend  ???? you know the guy who dropped her off

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Oh so gullible, how can you possibly know who wore what an hour before. Your shark assured you always a condom, yeah right with her Thai boyfriend  ???? you know the guy who dropped her off

I suppose the same as your Thai wife's "gig."  

I love Thai culture.  You need to immerse yourself in it more by getting a mia noi.

You know Thai's are among the most promiscuous in the world.  

10 minutes ago, Leaver said:

I suppose the same as your Thai wife's "gig."  

I love Thai culture.  You need to immerse yourself in it more by getting a mia noi.

You know Thai's are among the most promiscuous in the world.  

Although I am sure my wife could aspire to almost anything, it would take a little time possibly learning to play a musical instrument before she managed a "gig" although with her looks and charisma much popularity would no doubt follow, especially if i joined her on the vocals ????

Mia Noi not interested no requirement you see.......

1 minute ago, 473geo said:

Although I am sure my wife could aspire to almost anything, it would take a little time possibly learning to play a musical instrument before she managed a "gig" although with her looks and charisma much popularity would no doubt follow, especially if i joined her on the vocals ????

Mia Noi not interested no requirement you see.......

I'm sure your wife has many Thai suitors, especially since she has a farang.   ????

7 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Well, guys married to Thai's would know.  ????

I guess you are lucky, after all the women you recruit and change out on a daily basis will not be described as promiscuous in any way shape or form, it is after all their job

I suppose no condom on your tongue, so no cunnilingus, must be a bit frustrating for a stud like you who lives to please

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I guess you are lucky, after all the women you recruit and change out on a daily basis will not be described as promiscuous in any way shape or form, it is after all their job

They are entrepreneurs.  ????

3 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I suppose no condom on your tongue, so no cunnilingus,

They are there for me, not me there for them.  

3 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Ah you see you missed out an important word

She chose a 'quality' farang doesn't need Thai suitors ????

She chose it ALL.  Farang for bread and butter, and Thai for dessert.  ????

Edited by Leaver