The ol: "I wait you darling"...but how long to keep it up?

pookondee

27 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Plenty of women on ThaiFriendly that'll overlook Buddha day, if she won't.

It's never a good idea to allow any one woman to control your access to sex.

She'll think you're weak.

Just read her age,

at 46 she's coming to the end of her interest in sex, move on, the younger ones don't cost any more and are generally better company.

Why am I getting the impression this is exactly the 'advice' he is seeking

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, 473geo said:

If love is not the unselfish consideration of meeting each others needs - I would be interested to know the alternative definition

Love is a man giving everything he has and is to a woman, including his life if necessary.

There is no such requirements on the woman's part, they don't even have to have sex with you.

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

She can see how I handsome I really am. What's your problem. No she had her share of boyfriends in the past. Her difference is that she spends the whole month of October at a temple, doesn't drink smoke or eat meat as should be the case for anyone calling themselves Buddhist, meditates for ages per day each day for an hour, all that stuff, and believe me sometimes I wish she could be less serious about the whole thing. Doesn't prove she's not cheating but I just doubt it. She's just different.

I have no any problem

i am not the one sending money to her

from abroad (Where you are most of the time)

thinking i am in a real relationship

when in fact it's obvious she is just a convenient ''holiday hostess'' for you

and you are just a convenient regular provider for her all year long, for who

she has to ''work'' only 2\3months each year (Except the buddha days of course)

Edited by kingofthemountain

12 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I love banging her and she loves 1000 Baht .

There within is the "agreement."  You love banging her and she loves money.  You are meeting each other's needs.  ????

Edited by Leaver

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

There within is the "agreement."  You love banging here and she loves money.  You are meeting each other's needs.  ????

There in lies the problem with many men - they think 'love' totally revolves around sex - it is enough for them to 'love' somebody an hour a day, for others 15 minutes is probably enough!!

7 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Cooking and cleaning is important also.  ????

Well you see this is another factor, if you can afford to build a home, have your wife be a homemaker, bring up the children, then a good chance she will keep the place in good condition and have time to cook for all

However, if your modus operandi is send her out to work, keep her short of money, just to prove she 'loves' you, I would certainly expect a relaxation in her efforts at 'home making'

2 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Well you see this is another factor, if you can afford to build a home, have your wife be a homemaker, bring up the children, then a good chance she will keep the place in good condition and have time to cook for all

However, if your modus operandi is send her out to work, keep her short of money, just to prove she 'loves' you, I would certainly expect a relaxation in her efforts at 'home making'

I'd rather pay a maid and leave "love" out of the equation.  ????

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Leaver said:

I'd rather pay a maid and leave "love" out of the equation.  ????

Good for you, but apparently bawk a little if your girlfriend asks for a bit extra ???? perhaps she was just getting the laundry all clean up to date to take back?

Edited by 473geo

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Plenty of women on ThaiFriendly that'll overlook Buddha day, if she won't.

It's never a good idea to allow any one woman to control your access to sex.

She'll think you're weak.

Just read her age,

at 46 she's coming to the end of her interest in sex, move on, the younger ones don't cost any more and are generally better company.

Just as a point of interest, as a massage girl, did she refuse to give massages on Buddha day?

From personal experience, Buddha is OK with a hand job on his 'special days'.

There are contradictions with the Buddha day thing. Yes she would work. Sometimes in Australia she would be watching murder shows on Foxtel cable tv but my touch is somehow bad. She made up for it on other days. I think her lifestyle has kept her in good shape. That's why I like your posts.. appalling and honest at the same time. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Good for you, but apparently bawk a little if your girlfriend asks for a bit extra ???? perhaps she was just getting the laundry all clean up to date to take back?

I'm single, and by choice.  I didn't come to Thailand to fall in love with a hooker and adopt an extended Thai family.  I'm here for a good time in my latter years, not grief.    

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Leaver said:

I'm single, and by choice.  I didn't come to Thailand to fall in love with a hooker and adopt an extended Thai family.  I'm here for a good time in my latter years, not grief.    

A good time, all be it through a rubber raincoat - enjoy spending on your servicing - do you also enjoy taking your car to the garage? Paying your electric bill? Paying the laundry bill? there must be no end to your enjoyment as long as you are sure you are getting full value for money eh?

7 minutes ago, 473geo said:

A good time, all be it through a rubber raincoat - enjoy spending on your servicing - do you also enjoy taking your car to the garage? Paying your electric bill? Paying the laundry bill? there must be no end to your enjoyment as long as you are sure you are getting full value for money eh?

I rent, I don't buy here.  Each to their own. 

There are thousands of guys from all around the world that should be enjoying their retirement here, instead, they have returned home, broke, and living on government benefits, all because they thought it was "love" in a country that grants no rights to foreigners.    

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Leaver said:

There are thousands of guys from all around the world that should be enjoying their retirement here, instead, they have returned home, broke, and living on government benefits, all because they thought it was "love" in a country that grants no rights to foreigners.    

There are also thousands happily married to, and enjoying a great life with Thai women, in Thailand, and around the world. I don't think this is the group that are getting it wrong ???? I guess it depends on your confidence to succeed ???? are you feeling lucky ????

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 473geo said:

There are also thousands happily married to, and enjoying a great life with Thai women, in Thailand, and around the world. I don't think this is the group that are getting it wrong ???? I guess it depends on your confidence to succeed ???? are you feeling lucky ????

Care to put a percentage on those that have been fleeced, to those that are happily married?  

Also, out of those happily married, what percentage of guys financially support their wife, despite her being cable of working?

A hooker can have multiple clients, or one exclusive client, and even marry said exclusive client, but she's still a hooker.  

22 minutes ago, Leaver said:

I like the idea of retiring in Thailand and just leading my own life and seeing casual girls. I think it comes down to your personality if it is possible or not. I have known people who live like that and they seem a bit depressed but they don't link the two things. My girl is lovely but kind of painful at times. I have my freedom of sorts albeit in lockdown in Melbourne Australia. I am not sure I want to live with her fulltime. She seems to like being apart a bit too. How that will work in the future I am not sure. Hopefully I can work it out with her together. When she comes to Australia it is really nice and we have fun holidays in Thailand mainly in Koh Chang. Thai girls know how to look after you like a king. 
On a different topic I hope Poster of the Year is someone down to earth this year and a regular poster. Not a Hua Hin playboy or some outsider, though I do like Yinn's posts,  but one of the bread and butter posters. Britman Too Thaibeachlovers, Onemorefarang, Owlseesall, or one of the many others on this forum. Felt like saying that for some time.

23 minutes ago, Leaver said:

10 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I agree with you both,

That's why I have one in my home and another on the side.

One is good for cuddles at night, one is good for dirty sex.

If you can afford it, why only choose 1 option.

7 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:
I like the idea of retiring in Thailand and just leading my own life and seeing casual girls. I think it comes down to your personality if it is possible or not. I have known people who live like that and they seem a bit depressed but they don't link the two things. My girl is lovely but kind of painful at times. I have my freedom of sorts albeit in lockdown in Melbourne Australia. I am not sure I want to live with her fulltime. She seems to like being apart a bit too. How that will work in the future I am not sure. Hopefully I can work it out with her together. When she comes to Australia it is really nice and we have fun holidays in Thailand mainly in Koh Chang. Thai girls know how to look after you like a king. 
On a different topic I hope Poster of the Year is someone down to earth this year and a regular poster. Not a Hua Hin playboy or some outsider, though I do like Yinn's posts,  but one of the bread and butter posters. Britman Too Thaibeachlovers, Onemorefarang, Owlseesall, or one of the many others on this forum. Felt like saying that for some time.

The big question is, does she have a sick buffalo?  ????  

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I agree with you both,

That's why I have one in my home and another on the side.

One is good for cuddles at night, one is good for dirty sex.

If you can afford it, why only choose 1 option.

And you don't think they are doing the same?