The ol: "I wait you darling"...but how long to keep it up?

pookondee

1 minute ago, 473geo said:

I would not expect my wife to eat bread and butter, even our food is fun, you should really get out more rather than order take aways

Get out to where?  Villages in Issan?  No thanks.  Pattaya suits me just fine.  

• Like 1

Just now, 473geo said:

They are desperate for money

You appear to be a little inexperienced in the sack

Certainly not desperate for money pre Covid.  Many have accrued wealth akin to a drug dealer here, leaving in their wake broke and depressed farang whom they have fleeced.  

Of course, I make sure to not speak any Thai to them and tell them this is my first trip to Thailand. ????

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

Certainly not desperate for money pre Covid.  Many have accrued wealth akin to a drug dealer here, leaving in their wake broke and depressed farang whom they have fleeced.  

Of course, I make sure to not speak any Thai to them and tell them this is my first trip to Thailand. ????

It’s almost as if you’re auditioning for “Private Dancer......The Movie”

2 minutes ago, Leaver said:

You are a sly one, I am sure they believe you are a first timer, after all who else is picking up aged farang leftovers

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

All part of the game, but some get trapped in it and end up on a farm in issan.  ????

I started my life on farm, had 3 different careers, and have returned to something I always enjoyed, happily with my fantastic wife

Have you always pursued a career as a big dick?

8 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I started my life on farm, had 3 different careers, and have returned to something I always enjoyed, happily with my fantastic wife

Have you always pursued a career as a big dick?

But you don't get soil under your fingernails anymore.  You are more the money man.  Right?  Do you even know what you sell your produce for?  ????

I didn't pursue a career in the sex trade.  I came to Thailand and just fell into it.  I started small, doing farang guest appearances on stage in Bangkok, and job offers came from there.  Now, I'm in an education and training role.   Thailand has so much opportunity.  ????

Edited by Leaver
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leaver said:

But you don't get soil nder your fingernails anymore.  You are more the money man.  Right?  Do you even know what you sell your produce for?  ????

I didn't pursue a career in the sex trade.  I came to Thailand and just fell into it.  I started small, doing farang guest appearances on stage in Bangkok, and job offers came from there.  Now, I'm in an education and training role.   Thailand has so much opportunity.  ????

You are a male stripper?

9 hours ago, faraday said:

Yup, & I bet they whisper in your ear:

"I'll always be there for you teerak"

C'mon sunshine, wake up, you're not a 'ladykiller' or even a 'stud'. Their job, is to make you feel good & extract money from you.

You mean to tell me, when they say, "You are young and handsome man" they are not telling the truth?  ????

• Haha 2

On 9/5/2020 at 7:20 PM, 473geo said:

Sub forums:

Budget relationships:

Bolloxed it relationships:

Blown it relationships:

Would probably capture a large part of the active participant expertise

I'd just like a subforum where I can say what I really think about Thai women ( and all women in general ).

On 9/6/2020 at 2:58 AM, Leaver said:

Things I always lied about to BGs when in a barbeer

- my hotel

- my name

- how long I was staying

- how many times I came to LOS before

- that I spoke Thai.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2020 at 1:04 AM, bermondburi said:

So many players on this forum. They're so busy playing with the gals they're on here all the time. 

Bunch of Walts. 

I phone her up, drive to the 'love hotel' for the meet (or should that be meat?), drive back .......... around 2-3hrs in total.

Leaving me with over 20hrs to post on ThaiVISA every day.

(That's if I were doing it every day)

On 9/5/2020 at 3:17 PM, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I am in the same postion as the poster working from home in Australia. My feelings cover the gamut of responses on this post - sometimes being annoyed and having to send funds as she couldn't  work and other times feeling like a cheap Charlie for thinking this way. If I was 100 per cent sure about the relationship one way or the other it would be easier. She kind of lied to me as she wanted funds to go from Phuket to Ubon Ratchatani but it ended up costing much more to move than initially stated. She generally doesn't lie and never cheats so I no complain. She is a sweet heart and a full on buddhist. Am I the only one where a girl has so called buddha days where I have to leave her be. Yesterday she worked and got a 1000 baht so I was impressed. No not doing that.

You probably do have a good one. 

Its pretty much Thai female 101 to never admit making or having money.

Unfortunately, if shes made 1000baht and told you about it, i bet its gone the next the next day, or thats what she will tell you anyway.

Frittered away on shopping for junk, or given to Ma and Pa or whoever.

She will soon be  broke again and awaiting your next donation for power and water bills.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2020 at 1:48 PM, Kadilo said:

I’ve got a feeling he may have you blocked from your Sanemax era so your baiting will probably fall on deaf ears. 

Actually her dad did write a letter saying he was glad someone was taking care of her.

From the jail where he's been staying since her conception .... he'll be out in another couple of years. 

Edited by BritManToo

On 9/5/2020 at 3:58 PM, Kadilo said:

TVF should have its own “Dear Britmantoo” forum for all the relationship questions. 

Im suspecting he is Thaivisa's version

Dr. Who..

Hes that old i reckon he's gone through various incarnations and nicknames, even before Britmantoo.

26 minutes ago, pookondee said:

You probably do have a good one. 

Its pretty much Thai female 101 to never admit making or having money.

Unfortunately, if shes made 1000baht and told you about it, i bet its gone the next the next day, or thats what she will tell you anyway.

Frittered away on shopping for junk, or given to Ma and Pa or whoever.

She will soon be  broke again and awaiting your next donation for power and water bills.

Normally she had been good like that.

It's a tale of two halves. The first 5 years I didn't help much, good exchange rate, lots of holidays in Australia and Thailand, everyone happy. The last few years she's had a couple of problems with buffalos and whatnot, actually old debts,  and now covid so you try and do the right thing without feeling ripped off. 

I gave her a chunk of money last October, and normally she's not too bad and makes it last, but yes she bought jewellery and this and that. The money was supposed to last a year. It may have had got close if covid had not happened but I can't blame her for that. She's made an effort on a couple of small businesses and seeing her trying like this makes me proud, a little bit sad , and it doesn't look like I'll be asked to send money for the foreseeable future. The fact is I'm working and locked down so sending a bit won't kill me.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Normally she had been good like that.

It's a tale of two halves. The first 5 years I didn't help much, good exchange rate, lots of holidays in Australia and Thailand, everyone happy. The last few years she's had a couple of problems with buffalos and whatnot, actually old debts,  and now covid so you try and do the right thing without feeling ripped off. 

I gave her a chunk of money last October, and normally she's not too bad and makes it last, but yes she bought jewellery and this and that. The money was supposed to last a year. It may have had got close if covid had not happened but I can't blame her for that. She's made an effort on a couple of small businesses and seeing her trying like this makes me proud, a little bit sad , and it doesn't look like I'll be asked to send money for the foreseeable future. The fact is I'm working and locked down so sending a bit won't kill me.  

I hear you there. Your story sounds exactly like my motivation in making the the thread.

The question remains though..how long are you happy with parting with these "chunks of money"??

If i was heading back at Christmas time, as i did every year, it wouldnt be such a problem.

But with what Faucci is saying, and the stance the Thai army us taking, it could be 3 months, 1 year, 2 years?

I myself am not on keen giving "chunks of money" away for years on end,when international travel and entry to the kingdom is forbidden and likely un-jumpable hoops of entry look the norm for the future

You can be rich AF, but who wants to keep giving away their retirement money??

Especially in Australia, where we up paying tax 4 or more times on our earnings.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pookondee said:

I hear you there. Your story sounds exactly like my motivation in making the the thread.

The question remains though..how long are you happy with parting with these "chunks of money"??

If i was heading back at Christmas time, as i did every year, it wouldnt be such a problem.

But with what Faucci is saying, and the stance the Thai army us taking, it could be 3 months, 1 year, 2 years?

I myself am not on keen giving "chunks of money" away for years on end,when international travel and entry to the kingdom is forbidden and likely un-jumpable hoops of entry look the norm for the future

You can be rich AF, but who wants to keep giving away their retirement money??

Especially in Australia, where we up paying tax 4 or more times on our earnings.

I know. I have a pile of Jetstar vouchers ready to go. She is coming up for one year in a 3 year visa for Australia. I am not sure what the answer is. It's a test of the strength of the relationship that's for sure.

• Like 2

On 9/6/2020 at 7:39 AM, faraday said:

Yup, & I bet they whisper in your ear:

"I'll always be there for you teerak"

C'mon sunshine, wake up, you're not a 'ladykiller' or even a 'stud'. Their job, is to make you feel good & extract money from you.

Reminds me of western lady, who marries you,

Then makes you feel like <deleted> for the rest of your life..

then takes your house and half your superannuation.

lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1