Forum upgrade in progress! ×

The ol: "I wait you darling"...but how long to keep it up?

pookondee

7 minutes ago, pookondee said:

Reminds me of western lady, who marries you,

Then makes you feel like <deleted> for the rest of your life..

then takes your house and half your superannuation.

lol

Ok so you didn't marry her, so it is all her fault right?

5 hours ago, pookondee said:

Reminds me of western lady, who marries you,

Then makes you feel like <deleted> for the rest of your life..

then takes your house and half your superannuation.

lol

Like I care. 

I live on pensions, I can marry my Thai lady, and when I die my Thai wife will get half of my pensions by law anyway. 

On 8/17/2020 at 9:48 AM, BTB1977 said:

Keep sending her money. Those of us living here appreciate her not asking for money when she gives it up to us for the fun of it. 

Ill say....had 5 cleaners in last 4 weeks,banged the lot,plus others who have all got BFs,openly admit it,talk to them on what chat,video on too,me in the background

23 hours ago, izod10 said:

Ill say....had 5 cleaners in last 4 weeks,banged the lot,plus others who have all got BFs,openly admit it,talk to them on what chat,video on too,me in the background

What is it with the cleaners. Is there a cleaner dating app or do you loiter around shopping centres or hotels. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, izod10 said:

Yeah, I had that yesterday, 'be quiet my bfs calling me' ...... Old guy from Oz, he's never met her but sends her money and they do sex video calls.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Yeah, I had that yesterday, 'be quiet my bfs calling me' ...... Old guy from Oz, he's never met her but sends her money and they do sex video calls.

Well enjoy it, you guys are shagging a broad who takes her clothes off so guy can have a Delete, maybe he is a bit of a voyeur, look out for cameras he should be paying you too ????

• Haha 2

On 9/10/2020 at 1:32 AM, izod10 said:

BFs ???? other customers ???? whatever turns you on enjoy

• Haha 1

On 8/14/2020 at 9:59 PM, pookondee said:

I was trying to avoid mentioning a figure or that would likely start a piรรing match we all see on here.

What i will say is: from what i read here in past, guys seem to accept that 10k per month is a norm.

maybe some even above that.

In this case it wasnt even asked for.

She has 1 kid, who, at the time, was having a birthday and there was "back to school" stuff also being bought.

So i sent it as a "one off", but seeing how it was chump change to me, i kept the habit going.

I will say, it was below the figure i mentioned above though.

So i will be ready for all the cheap Charlie comments now. 

30k is common. My girl gets that from her sponsor abroad but she gives him telephone sex.

Edited by Nout

6 hours ago, Nout said:

30k is common. My girl gets that from her sponsor abroad but she gives him telephone sex.

There's a number of reasons i don't believe a word of it, but the idea is certainly daft.

Id sooner be putting the 30k towards the real thing in my own country, than throwing it away.

And if it were true, your aรร will be toast and tossed aside when the guy gets back to Thailand????

9 minutes ago, pookondee said:

There's a number of reasons i don't believe a word of it, but the idea is certainly daft.

Id sooner be putting the 30k towards the real thing in my own country, than throwing it away.

And if it were true, your aรร will be toast and tossed aside when the guy gets back to Thailand????

I'm getting all kinds of offers from Europe now. And really, no, thank you. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No, that men pay for idiocies like "phone sex" or support hookers when they ain't getting any benefits. Pathetic.

Maybe for them it is just a bit of play money, maybe you shouldn't judge what others can easily afford, by what you can easily afford.

On 9/11/2020 at 9:59 AM, 473geo said:

BFs ???? other customers ???? whatever turns you on enjoy

Don't think there's many faithful women these days.

Give up sex (with another person in the room) or get used to being one of many are your only options.

Gotta say, when I'm not with them, I don't really care what they're doing, or who they're doing it with.

Edited by BritManToo

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Give up sex (with another person in the room) or get used to being one of many are your only options.

You are probably right

Guess I just got lucky this time around

• Haha 1

On 9/13/2020 at 12:31 AM, BritManToo said:

Gotta say, when I'm not with them, I don't really care what they're doing, or who they're doing it with.

I told mine that if she did it with someone else to use a condom and not tell me about it. I assumed that she would be doing it with other men. IMO no such thing as faithfulness now, except in the minds of deluded farangs supporting hookers while absent.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I told mine that if she did it with someone else to use a condom and not tell me about it. I assumed that she would be doing it with other men. IMO no such thing as faithfulness now, except in the minds of deluded farangs supporting hookers while absent.

Phone sex isn't contagious nor can you father a child this way. So I wouldn't care either.