Ratchaburi PAO To Train Students On Prevention Of Sex And Drugs

Jai Dee

Ratchaburi PAO arranges training on prevention of sex and drugs for students

The Provincial Administrative Organization (PAO) of Ratchaburi Province reports that it will arrange a training on the prevention of sex and drugs in schools for students in the educational areas 1 and 2.

Chief Executive of the Ratchaburi PAO, Somsak Rattanamung (สมศักดิ์ รัตนมุง) says the training is aimed to educate the students about risks of sex and drugs as well as to create responsible awareness to their family. After the training has ended, the Ratchaburi PAO expects that the participants would have more accurate knowledge about how to avoid drugs, premature sex activity, and lead their life in a proper way.

The training will take place from May 2nd – 4th at Rachawadee Meeting Hall of the 4th Public Heath Center in Muang District, Ratchaburi. The opening ceremony of the training is scheduled to take place on May 2nd at 09.00 a.m.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 25 April 2007

Jeez! If I was a Thai youth, sex 'n drugs would seem like a blissful alternative to having to be force-fed drivel by supposed adults who know everything about <deleted>-all trying to lecture ad infinitum, about the bleeding obvious. :o

Jeez! If I was a Thai youth, sex 'n drugs would seem like a blissful alternative to having to be force-fed drivel by supposed adults who know everything about <deleted>-all trying to lecture ad infinitum, about the bleeding obvious. :o

thank goodness you are not a Thai youth; I can just see it now, Kmart, the technical college student ra-tat-tat-tatting dat every night dogg; yo dis be crazy y'all. Hitting dat crack pipe 24-7 in da area makin' ya head go baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.

Or something to that effect.

You could expand that to education generally; can only think of a few teachers in my entire life that knew enough about their subject material to make the material remotely interesting. I resorted to more of the sex than the drugs, but enough sunk in to be worthwhile. And much of that edukachun it weren't here in da Kingdom yas knowz wat I iz sayin?