Michelle Obama launches scathing attack on Trump's leadership, says Biden will end the chaos

webfact

32 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

As an American unless you insinuating racial undertone like your master. 

i meant biden is a bumbling old fool who should really be worried about his next hand in euchre rather than worrying about the american presidency. so in the slight chance a miracle happens and he pulls it off i am betting no more than 6 months until he steps aside. 

ps trump is as much of an old waste of space as biden. i can't stress enough how fast all of these old weirdos need to just go away.  they are dinosaurs in a modern world. totally out of touch with how the world works now.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

A series of off topic, abusive, inflammatory posts and replies have been removed.

If you wish to not get a warning and holiday, stay on topic and avoid abuse at a personal level.

This forum is for discussion and debate about the FACTS of the matter, and just this matter.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, J Town said:

I will hold my nose as I vote for Biden, not cuz I like ANYTHING about him, rather because I find 45 to be an actual, active threat to US democracy. VP Biden should have retired a LONG time ago. It's a national embarrassment that he's the best the DNC would allow to be the candidate.

But as the saying goes..."Vote Blue no matter who..." That's why the DNC keeps shoving neo-liberal and conservative nominees, like Clinton and now Biden, down the throats of liberal and progressive Democrat voters.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

But as the saying goes..."Vote Blue no matter who..." That's why the DNC keeps shoving neo-liberal and conservative nominees, like Clinton and now Biden, down the throats of liberal and progressive Democrat voters.

The reason is more left leaning Democrats would be unelectable. 

5 minutes ago, J Town said:

We don't know that. I sincerely believe Bernie would have won the 2016 election. He drew larger crowds than 45, while both Hillary and Biden had crowds that numbered in the dozens, mostly blue hairs. Bernie had an enormous grass roots movement behind him and Independents, the largest voting group, also firmly endorsed him. As well, things that people called "magical thinking" in 2016 are now mainstream items on the Dem platform. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, and the old guard is dying off every day. The youth of today see that this capitalistic system has crippled them, enslaved them under enormous student loan debt, sickened or killed them for lack of available health care, have given them nothing to hope for - they look at leaning left and it looks better than what's out there now.

And look who the DNC gave these young idealistic people to vote for...a 77 year old Senator from the great State of Visa/Mastercard.

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

And look who the DNC gave these young idealistic people to vote for...a 77 year old Senator from the great State of Visa/Mastercard.

I'll say it again - people aren't voting for Biden, they're voting against 45. Yet again, a choice between a douche and a turd sandwich (South Park reference).

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mr mr said:

and therein lies the real issue. 

So "the real issue" for you would be the Democrats able to come up with a mediocre, if not faulty, candidate, rather than the other side coming up with Trump once (and going for twice).

About as honest and balanced as can be expected.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tagged said:

And the best candidate for the republicans is? 

Not being an expert on US politics, I have a question related to the above comment. What would it take for a different Republican candidate to run for POTUS in November? I assume this could only happen if Trump voluntarily pulled out for whatever reason. I mean if he continues to lose support is there anything the party can do to oust him? 

5 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Thus it begins...the endless commercials filled with unverified tripe and half-truths

i doth believe you give the "truths" a bit too much credit ...... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

Perhaps. But it is not the issue which people are able to vote on is it?

I think (and rather hope) that this election will hinge on two issues.

1) selecting the best of two poor choices for the Presidency, and I honestly (as an outsider) can't imagine anyone could be worse than Mr Trump.

2) The quality of the team available to each candidate to form the "executive branch", Again, I cannot imagine a team more  inadequate than the extraordinary collection which have passed through (in many cases remarkably rapidly) the White House in the last four years! Making nameplates for government office doors must be something of a growth industry in Washington DC!

In a way I think you have hit on the core problem with trump and Joe Biden the rock solid better choice of the 2.trump is a chronic narcissist he’s never had to answer for anything he’s been shielded by wealth and now the presidency anyone who works for him no matter how qualified or well intentioned is one mood swing away from ruin professionaly and pension wise and financially that’s trump that alone imo proves he’s unsuited to be potus.with joe Biden you know he’s an experienced TEAM player he’s in this for us not himself he will rely on his TEAM not his (gut) like trump Michelle btw did a stand up job expressing that imo 

• Like 1