Man charged with obscene behaviour with daughter, 7

rooster59

Man charged with obscene behaviour with daughter, 7

By THE NATION

800_466307087ea9aed.jpg

A man accused of an obscene act on his minor daughter was arrested on Friday (August 21) in his rented house in Udon Thani province.

Police also charged the suspect with taking narcotics.

A 38-year-old woman, whose name cannot be revealed, brought her daughter, aged 7, to file a police complaint about an obscene act done on her allegedly by her own father. The girl's mother told police that it was the second time the father had tried to rape his daughter.

She said that her ex-husband allegedly scraped the child’s legs with a nail, and inserted his finger into the girl’s vagina in front of his friends at his rented house.

The mother and grandmother said the child escaped back to her home and told them about his action.

On Friday (August 21), the child, mother, and grandmother were summoned by police to seek more details.

The victim's father, 38, was later arrested.

The man was taken to Muang Udon Thani Police Station for further investigation. He denied the accusation and claimed that he was a hard-working man, who could not do what he was accused of by his daughter.

He added that this was a conspiracy against him.

A urine test showed the suspect allegedly took narcotics.

He was charged with obscene behaviour with a child aged under 13 and taking narcotics.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30393372

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-08-23

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

The girl's mother told police that it was the second time the father had tried to rape his daughter.

So she never bothered to report it the first time,????

BritManToo says..Mother's accusations can't be trusted, but MUST be investigated in all cases.

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

What a disgusting filthy pervert, police should have just put a gun to his head and dispatched him.

Scum like that do not deserve to live.

Well sometimes everybody would like vigilante justice. 

However we (eu) are to have a court trial with a sentence but not killing. 

The inmates in jail will treat him in the right way for sure. 

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

conspiracy, false accusation and changing stories under oath

yes ... i've recently been through that,  obviously Thai judges don't know the meaning of ' perjury ' .

They will lie ... lie ... and lie.  It's a joke imo.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

What a disgusting filthy pervert, police should have just put a gun to his head and dispatched him.

Scum like that do not deserve to live.

Put him in the street with a few dozen mothers.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PatOngo said:

In a country with more available sex workers per capita than probably any other country on earth, why do lowlife scum like this do what they do?

The girl is seven years old.  It's not about desire for sex, this is pedophilia.  Don't confuse the two, totally different motivation.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

The girl is seven years old.  It's not about desire for sex, this is pedophilia.  Don't confuse the two, totally different motivation.

Well he needs to be neutered!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

yes ... i've recently been through that,  obviously Thai judges don't know the meaning of ' perjury ' .

They will lie ... lie ... and lie.  It's a joke imo.

So the first alleged incident was no problem, only the second one. This to me vasts doubts on the story.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Drugs aside, having been the victim of an incredibly vindictive ex who accused me of similar so that she could gain custody of our daughter and stop me from seeing her for 3 years until her and her entire family were thrown out of court for conspiracy, false accusation and changing stories under oath, I vote you give him some grace period before firing that gun ! If he did it, however, I'd suggest gun to the testicles, not the brain, which may be the same thing

hell hath no fury...     

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ronaldo0 said:

If he’s guilty just get the nail and drive it into his temple !

Two sides to every story .

Innocent until proved guilty .

Let Justice prevail ..

Me and gf talking kids. I told her that the only way to even think of kids is to have a business so I can stay and take care of my child. No one else. She can forget about me going back and work from time to time. And exactly this I stated as main reason

18 hours ago, dunroaming said:

You are actually right I was going to reply to another poster further up that it is nothing to do with sex as we all know we can get that anywhere in Thailand.

Recently I have watched a few podcast about sexual abuse with children and pedophilia and the buzz comes from a child but only upto a certain age and then it seems to stop.

It's a bigger problem than most people think some of the names that get thrown around the most recent Epstein and Maxwell 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Drugs aside, having been the victim of an incredibly vindictive ex who accused me of similar so that she could gain custody of our daughter and stop me from seeing her for 3 years until her and her entire family were thrown out of court for conspiracy, false accusation and changing stories under oath, I vote you give him some grace period before firing that gun ! If he did it, however, I'd suggest gun to the testicles, not the brain, which may be the same thing

I feel for you mate, thats your worst <deleted> nightmare I hope they rot in hell, long time ago I had an ex who had 2 daughters I used to work away most of the time but when I was home I would go and shack up with her for a few days, the daughters were 12 and 10 at that time the 10 was a little <deleted> full of herself I could see something like that happening there to the point were I was worried, it was easy for me to get out just never went back and we didn't have mobiles them days, she never knew where I worked and who for,