Couple who pointed guns at protesters tell Republican convention that suburbs in peril

webfact

18 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

What a remarkable individual interpretation of the precepts of Buddhism!

Do tell us, why do you need 25 firearms? Do you have an understrength platoon of disciples to equip, or just, ermmh, "very small hands"?

I just collect them, sort of, though none are particularly valuable.  I like mechanical and electrical things, as did some of my engineering oriented ancestors of German origin.

20 hours ago, kingdong said:

dosen,t your views on "blowing people away" and the amount of guns you possess contradict your allegation of being a buddhist?

I don't think so. I'm not aggressive or assertive.  Not much profit in that.  Life is an illusion so I hopefully don't add to it. But if people get stirred up and want to rape, kill, plunder and such, why can't I participate in the fun?  No harm, no foul, I get you or you get me.  Whatever. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/26/2020 at 9:23 PM, crobe said:

Actually, from the latest reporting, that may change - is that the shooter of the two protesters was not from the area - he was from the next state, so was not in any way "defending his property" which is the definition under the law.

Also it is reported that he is 17 years old so should not have legally been possessing a weapon.

The question will arise as to why the police did not disarm these groups, including the one with the 17-year old shooter, the implication being that White vigilante groups they turn a blind eye to - with fatal consequences.

The Klan have always operated under the protection and with the approval of the local police.  This is the way America is, and always has been

I doubt the 17 year old has ever owned any property, and any 'protecting my property' claims he makes are clearly bogus, his only reason to be there was his joy of killing unarmed black folk.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kingdong said:
12 hours ago, NanLaew said:

If the cops stopped racially profiling, harassing and shooting black folks, there would be no arson, looting and violence.

Where's my prize?

you deserve one,the rough end of a pineapple ok?

Only if you are quite sure you're finished with it yourself.

On 8/26/2020 at 7:09 PM, simple1 said:

The vigilante group was refused by local law enforcement to be sworn in - they acted illegally as well as committed murder for which one person, so far, has been charged.

Charged is not the same as convicted.  Lots of overcharging going on to appease the BLM idiots. Then a trial by jury of your peers.  Same peers that had their shops burned. The lad in Kenosha that was defending himself will be walking the streets again soon.  'Merica ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/27/2020 at 6:41 PM, BritManToo said:

The Klan have always operated under the protection and with the approval of the local police.  This is the way America is, and always has been

I doubt the 17 year old has ever owned any property, and any 'protecting my property' claims he makes are clearly bogus, his only reason to be there was his joy of killing unarmed black folk.

What race were the victims?

On 8/24/2020 at 10:13 PM, keith101 said:

They both belong in prison along side Trump .

Rioters come to my house and their picture will be on the front page the next day. They want to be famous? I will oblige them. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PhonThong said:

Rioters come to my house and their picture will be on the front page the next day. They want to be famous? I will oblige them. 

But the protesters didn't come to their house. They were passing by. And as their previous history shows, these people threatened violence repeatedly against their neighbors as well. They're nuts.

1 hour ago, Sujo said:

On top of that. Its do bad and so terrible that the rnc had to do a clip of riots in, barcelona. Repub fake news.

https://news.yahoo.com/rnc-video-showing-violence-bidens-163937551.html

I just don't understand this. The Republicans are showing videos of how bad it will be under Biden. Videos which are happening under Trump (with exception of images taken elsewhere). Should be encouragement to vote Biden.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, stevenl said:

I just don't understand this. The Republicans are showing videos of how bad it will be under Biden. Videos which are happening under Trump (with exception of images taken elsewhere). Should be encouragement to vote Biden.

Except for the fact his VP marched with blm and during the DNC biden was quiet about the violence crippling our cities across America. 

5 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Except for the fact his VP marched with blm and during the DNC biden was quiet about the violence crippling our cities across America. 

First of all your claims, partially implied, are not true, secondly it doesn't address my point at all.

She and Biden are showing concerns over racism, maybe Trump should do the same.

Edited by stevenl
  • Haha 1