Infected DJ’s work places failed to maintain basic anti-COVID measures

snoop1130

Well  really   Skippy bangkok    Thailand  lack  of  virus  is  purley  your climate  and luck  soon it  will adjust to hot weather  then see  the  s.......hit the fan  

Virus  love the coid   ...Thus  vistoria  Aust..new outbreak  however was started by  a Chinese  student 

Surley  you dont think Thailand is better to live  than Australia

mate  you are nuts 

Corruption...racism..voilence...drugs...garbage  and best of  all  Road carnarge  

Yep  great  place  Bangkok  if if dont breathe  the air  ..hahahaha

Good Luck  Thailand

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, smudger1951 said:

Sorry, but how could this happen ? I thought Thailand was virus free for 100 days. Obviously, it was lying in the shadows waiting to re-emerge. Does'nt this make the whole isolationist policy a waste of time. 

It probably justifies the "isolationist" policy.................................... the virus could have been rampant without it...........

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, MrsT said:

take a look at countries with strong boycotting of wearing mask ; US, UK, Germany and some nutjobs claiming that Covid-19 is fake... I have to say the Thai Authorities and communities have done a lot. just some reminder / enforcement especially retailers will be good.

I rarely do this, but no other way, I have to says your post is complete BS. 

In Germany everybody uses masks where he told to do, and will be fined if he doesn't, because it makes sense where the rules apply. This is inside of buildings with other people, like supermarkets and shops, inside of public transport. People have to pay a fine if they don't follow. 

To claim strong boycotting there only shows that you don't know what you are talking about.

Discotheques are still closed due to Covid in Germany. How about Thailand? As well as every big commercial event inside. I heard that boxing events are opened now in Thailand, and cock fighting is allowed now. But you claim Thai authorities and communities have done a lot, while rarely testing and allowing this?

And now, if you are in Thailand, go outside, and count how many Thais don't wear masks. And have a look on the photo in post #27 of poster Meechai in this thread.

Edited by Flying Saucage
  • Like 1

I cant' stop thinking that the pic of the epidemia occured in january/february.
The virus was/is still there in Thailand, but as we can see today in every countries in the world, once the pic of the epidemia/deaths has been reached then the virus kills only a few people.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

So the Criminal Court, obviously, has atrocious anti-Covid measures ?

Double standards yet again.

It seems that their anti covid measures were adequate, as all but 3 of the tests

carried out were negative. I don't see how that can be classed as atrocious.

It seems like a sensible, cautious approach was taken to rule out infection by

anyone who may have come into contact with this guy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, Flying Saucage said:

I rarely do this, but no other way, I have to says your post is complete BS. 

In Germany everybody uses masks where he told to do, and will be fined if he doesn't, because it makes sense where the rules apply. This is inside of buildings with other people, like supermarkets and shops, inside of public transport. People have to pay a fine if they don't follow. 

To claim strong boycotting there only shows that you don't know what you are talking about.

Discotheques are still closed due to Covid in Germany. How about Thailand? As well as every big commercial event inside. I heard that boxing events are opened now in Thailand, and cock fighting is allowed now. But you claim Thai authorities and communities have done a lot, while rarely testing and allowing this?

And now, if you are in Thailand, go outside, and count how many Thais don't wear masks. And have a look on the photo in post #27 of poster Meechai in this thread.

There is little point in wearing a mask outside, in shops and on public transport

and enclosed spaces, definitely.

7 minutes ago, shy coconut said:

There is little point in wearing a mask outside, in shops and on public transport

and enclosed spaces, definitely.

exactly. But still some Thais claim that people in Western countries boycott masks, only because on photos they see them not wearing them outside, where it doesn't make any sense.

Edited by Flying Saucage
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, skippybangkok said:

It’s not surprising that some farangs live in Thailand yet complain every day how bad it is

go home ! No one will miss you

Thailand has done an amazing job at protecting us from Covid unlike USA or even my home state of Victoria, Australia 

Actually you have no idea if Thailand has done an ' amazing job ' time will tell , if it makes you happy to believe so then fine though.

Others may think otherwise , what exactly gives you the right to pass judgement on them ?

You could always leave the forum if it upsets you , after all nobody will miss you , right !

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

Actually you have no idea if Thailand has done an ' amazing job ' time will tell , if it makes you happy to believe so then fine though.

Others may think otherwise , what exactly gives you the right to pass judgement on them ?

You could always leave the forum if it upsets you , after all nobody will miss you , right !

you could always leave Thailand if you feel there is a better place - if they would have you of course 

• Sad 2

Ha the whole mask and sanitation things is a farce, right from the start the  masks have been up and down and constantly touched anywhere you care to  look, also no social distancing, oh  sure they have stupid stickers over the floor  of every shop but no one adheres to them.

Only today On a Bus  trip (  jolly  nice  govt bus too) the driver had his mask on with the nose  exposed the entire  trip, whenever they stopped they all took them off outside to have a chat with the check in stops places and none of them had any masks  .......its ALL for show, nothing more.

• Like 1

Well ! Who would have though that.

Feed the population a Daily dose of " we have no Covid19 in Thailand " Propaganda for Months on end, and what do you have ?

A Nation that believes 100% that there is no Covid19 in their Country, so they can party on as if  nothing is going to happen to them, and if it does, the Government will take care of everything.

513 tested and only negative results !!!!!!!!

and even, if there would be a positive result  - would does it mean?. In Europe, they have thousands of positive testing results every day and what happens in real life? the hospitals are empty ! no extra deaths .

please to all: wake up !!

its a dangerous game they are playing with the people: total control . keep the people busy, keep them away from looking at what is real important for them.

Yes I know, many people dont want to see it. They never want to realize, that they see it all wrong. Never admit, that they made a mistake. And why should they? As long as the mass media and the government are repeating this lie over and over again, they feel confident in their believe.

Thailand is NOT an exceptional save place like these clowns from the self appointed government wanted you to believe.

In Europe,in Australia etc .people are not dying like flies. And they never did! in March, April there was a pike in some countries , but that is long gone (4 month ago !!!). And 99 % of those people were thick people with severe (deadly) diseases (cancer in final state etc.) it is normal that many of these people are dying as the result of getting infected from  a flu. With a population like Thailand (66 Mill. ?) about (nearly ) 1 million people are dying every year. That is normal. That means, about 3000 (!!!) people are dying every day - sometime more, sometimes less. And if some getting infected with covid 19 and will die, it does not mean, that these people would have lived much longer without these  virus. no, because most of them are already at the final stage of their life.

On 9/7/2020 at 6:00 PM, Kadilo said:

“The three work places of the DJ, who is Thailand’s first locally transmitted COVID-19 case in more than 100 days, did not observe the basic preventive requirements of temperature screening, the wearing face of masks and social distancing and offered a “glass sharing” special menu, according to an investigative report by the CCSA.“

......and we have Thais lecturing us on the wearing of face coverings. Who would of thought. 

Let’s see how many others now have the infection due to their woeful neglect. I will guess zero. 

Who is 'us'? Who is lecturing you?

5 hours ago, smudger1951 said:

Sorry, but how could this happen ? I thought Thailand was virus free for 100 days. Obviously, it was lying in the shadows waiting to re-emerge. Does'nt this make the whole isolationist policy a waste of time. 

No. Not really. Its been a life saver.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Another false claim, and part of the conspiracy theorists playbook.  I have a Daughter who is a Surgical ICU Nurse Practitioner, She works primarily with Covid patients on respirators and has since this hit the US in Jacksonville Florida.  No extra money is heading into the hospitals pockets for claiming a case is Covid.  The fact is they are understaffed, overworked and lacking in protective gear.

sorry, but I do not  think, that your daughter does have an inside look as how the financing of their hospital is working. And more, just because you claim to have  an daughter who is working  in a hospital as a nurse ...  there is no reason for me to think, that I get reliable information from you

sorry

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TERMINATOR3AB said:

Well  really   Skippy bangkok    Thailand  lack  of  virus  is  purley  your climate  and luck  soon it  will adjust to hot weather  then see  the  s.......hit the fan  

Virus  love the coid   ...Thus  vistoria  Aust..new outbreak  however was started by  a Chinese  student 

mate  you are nuts 

Corruption...racism..voilence...drugs...garbage  and best of  all  Road carnarge  

Good Luck  Thailand

Well you can't come here anyway! 555. You can't leave Australia. And in Victoria compulsory house arrest is organised by police. Using social media to query such measures can result in arrest and police prosecution. Good luck Australia!

6 hours ago, TERMINATOR3AB said:

mate  you are nuts 

Good Luck  Thailand

There now know relationship between warm climate and covid circus suppression. Many warm and hot counries have covid 19 outbreaks. Viruses dont love the cold. Viruses spread in cold weather because people gather together closely in unventilated room.  Thus lockdowns might be pure foolishness.

7 hours ago, Patjqm said:

39000usd when put on a ventilator! And now it appears it can be a bad threathment...

And you joined up just to share this. 

Thanks. Your knowledge will save the world.

The issue with the dj is a tad more complicated than that. Thailand  is now in damage control because  Mr. dj has suggested that there is a Covid19 reservoir in Thailand.

11 hours ago, apetryxx said:

Some folks are missing the point. It turns out that:

1. The vast majority of COVID 19 cases are mild and no worse than a cold/flu infection.

2. Deaths directly attributable to the virus in the U.S. were vastly overstated at 140,00 when the true number is closer to 8,000.
3.There is a monetary benefit to hospitals that state cause of death as COVID. Follow the money. Don't know about Thailand but that is the case in the U.S..

I think most would agree that all of this hysteria is ginned up by governments to keep CONTROL and has nothing to do with public safety. 
My two baht worth

The issue is, allot of people were sick and needed care at the same time, which overwhelmed the healthcare system. 

12 hours ago, Spellforce said:

I cant' stop thinking that the pic of the epidemia occurred in january/february.
The virus was/is still there in Thailand, but as we can see today in every countries in the world, once the pic of the epidemia/deaths has been reached then the virus kills only a few people.

+1