Crazy things that happen

colinneil

1 minute ago, hotandsticky said:

The country is fine........ the service from your fellow countrymen is often p!ss-poor.

I never have problem with delivery to house. 

Deliver 100+s times.

i send a lot same. 100% success. 

Have tracking. Good system IMO.

3 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You trying to get me banned?

If i did respond to you the way i should, i would get banned for life.????????????

In that case, I better not mention that you seem to be a magnet for many of these sort of crazy things.........................????????

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Once again you are putting up the usual BS response, which is totally wrong, why would another worker come here?

The only courier company here with sufficient staff to do that is Kerry, and i have never had any problems when Kerry deliver.

Send me details. 

I will call them for you. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Yinn may correct me, but I doubt that all Thais are that stupid.

I still smell something fishy, and everyone please stop quoting the only person I have on ignore as I still have to groan at her posts when quoted ???? 555

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Just a typical defensive response from Yinn.... 

She will post a link showing how a delivery has failed to reach its destination in another country next. 

Better use Kerry. Is Thai owner. They know thailand.

J and T is Philippines company 

i try try to help Colin.

typical response, you like complain.

want call police? 

Edited by Yinn
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Yinn said:

Hi Colin. 

What the tracking number?

imageproxy.php?img=&key=de238a8f491e857fimageproxy.php?img=&key=de238a8f491e857fimageproxy.php?img=&key=de238a8f491e857fimageproxy.php?img=&key=de238a8f491e857f

Noway would i pass that on to you, driver messed up, get Yinn involved that would seriously mess things up.

As far as i am concerned package can go back, i will order from another company.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Tarteso said:
41 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

i just ordered 10,000 condoms from Lazada for the next lockdown.

the box was much larger than I expected. 

Lost in lust in LOS ?????

i doth believe the bluster is much greater than the muster.....

47 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Or.

the guy delivered to wrong house. 

Then another worker come to take photo of house for confirm. Fix mistake. 

Because original worker is busy other job. 

Mistake happen sometimes. 

But call police? 

Paranoia? 

Maybe the original employee didn't deliver because he was too busy with his crime fighting alter ego, and saving a damsel in distress from a burning building is his full-time job while lazada deliveries are just his moonlight under-cover story.

Now, there are two equally baseless stories ????

45 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Send me details. 

I will call them for you. 

This guy thinks Colin is the cause of his problems if he thinks his problems are getting worse and wants to get violent Colin is not really in a position to defend himself,sometimes it might be better to let sleeping dogs lie.

Edited by FarFlungFalang
  • Like 1

I have alot of thoughts about the practice of saving face. First of all, I consider it to be a great weakness, partly related to a lack of self esteem. I know it is cultural. But, that is a lame excuse for such a horrendous lack of self discipline. In many ways face appears to be the polar opposite of the practice of Buddhism, which teaches one to introspect, and look within for the source of the problem. 

I’m going to go ahead and tell you the opposite of what Lonely Planet and Frommer’s say (you should probably always do the opposite of what they advise). If a Thai person tries to take advantage of you, embarrass them, and cause them to lose face. If you really want to help the culture move forward into the next century, yell at them when they make a mistake. Rock the boat. Shame them for trying to rip you off. Learn phrases like dishonest, cheat or too expensive. I've read that the consequences could be dire, but they rarely are. And I am not about to live my life based on fear of the unknown. 

Seriously though, just because a culture has been doing something for a long time, doesn’t mean it’s right. The world is constantly changing. It’s time for everyone to be honest with one another, be direct. No more beating around the rice paddy field. Let us move on. If we are not progressing as a people, and as a culture, what are we? 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 2

i wouldnt enter a property with barking dogs either, if the owner is not present and control the feral animal, unless i am armed.

the big question i got is: why didnt the courier phone you upon arrival ?

that is always the case for me, and my respond is "just 2 minute i come down"

Edited by scammed

Just now, scammed said:

i wouldnt enter a property with barking dogs either, if the owner is not present and control the feral animal

Hello did you read my post #1, driver did not get out of the pickup, he never came anywhere near the gate, which can only be opened by remote fob.

Neither of my dogs can get to the gate, so anybody outside the gate is perfectly safe.

4 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Hello did you read my post #1, driver did not get out of the pickup, he never came anywhere near the gate, which can only be opened by remote fob.

Neither of my dogs can get to the gate, so anybody outside the gate is perfectly safe.

hi, i just want to notify you my edit:

so he wouldnt need to enter the property,

just get acknowledgement that you are coming to meet him.

if i am expecting a delivery but leave home,

i tell maid to cash out before i leave

Edited by scammed

Just now, scammed said:

hi, i just want to notify you my edit:

Good question mate, why did he not phone, only he knows the answer.

I am in full view of the gate, as i am in my chair below the original house all day.

As soon as the dog barked, i went over to the table to get the remote, then chained the dog.

Looked at the gate, nobody out of the pickup, so i went down the drive to the gate 10 meters, on my way there pickup drove off.